Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! (6079 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by skypon2002(m): 3:33am On Sep 10, 2011
There was this gurl in my neighbourhood, while i was in school (4th year) i got interested in the babe. i approached her, gisted with her after some days i asked her out but she refused. I told her that i love her and that i want her to be my ''yori-yori''  cheesy cheesy but she disagreed; she was enticing me with the love i had for her. Within me, i was dying cos she refused to let me into her life. i did buy her gifts and she'll collect. We used to discuss as normal, but each time i ask her out or express my love for her, she will always disagree.
I finished my fourth year and about to for for my NYSC. i was still dying for this babe and she knows of course. I made sure i tried my best to convince her but she will always feel pompus each time i express my love for her.
I had to go for my NYSC and for few months, i was still thinking about the babe while in my service. I used to call her as well as send her text messages. As time goes on, because of the long distance apart, i began to lose interest in her. When my NYSC was over, i came back home only to disccover that she has gone for holidays to an unknown place to me,  But after her holidays, she came back but we dont not see each other frequently as before because i started working.
I started working in one of the terminals in Apapa, and i saw another cute beautiful gurl and i began my parol with her. she gave tough time as usual, but after 4months, she gave me an opportunity. we started dating and by Gods grace, we never had problems. We were just a perfect match, i guess  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. All these while she had been coming to my house and vice versa and knowing each other very well. After 9 months, the former girl i wanted to date saw my new girlfriend, and i saw the look of jealousy in her eyes. Shortly, i bought a car, made some upgrade in life and was living more comfortably unlike before.
It wasnt up to 2 months, the former girl came to me and told me that; that stuff i was asking her for, that she has agreed. I looked at her from head to toe and told her that it was late, that i have found another love. Do u know what she said? she asked me to leave the girl and come to her because she was the first person i approached. I made her understand the impossibilities of that, and i excused myself while she was already in tears. The next day, she called me that she will be coming to my house, i did not refuse her request of coming, but i called one of my guy to come and stay with me within that period the girl will visit all incase the girl will do anything funny. unfortunately, the girl came earlier than my guy that i called. Men! come and see the way the girl was crying b4 me, jacking me on my shirts and begging me to be her lover as i requested b4 i found another girl. I did not know what to do. About 30minutes later, my guy came in and she composed herself. After staying in my house and it was getting dark, she decided to go home, and i told my guy the reason why i called him though he came late.

Pls, i would throw this question to the ladies.
Why do you always want a guy to ''kill himself''  tongue tongue b4 u know he is in love with u?

cos i noticed that it was when i found another girl, and i bought a car that was when that mother fuc-king dumb a$$  found interest in me, but i had no option than to coc.k my mother fuc-king AK47  angry angry angry angry ready to blow off her damned a$$  angry angry outter d way  angry angry angry angry b4 my girlfriend notices her.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by skypon2002(m): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2011
i believe some of these gurls will learn a lesson from this. angry angry
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by MrsChima1(f): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2011
(still reading)
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by moonraker(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2011
buahahahhahah

classic case of you dont know what you got still it goes poof
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by skypon2002(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

(still reading)

pls read and read carefully. smiley
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by skypon2002(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2011
moonraker:

buahahahhahah

classic case of you dont know what you got still it goes poof
men! its not a small issue oo.
till today, i still dodge that girl b4 she does something absurd to me. sad
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by ice234: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2011
After the shakara na still 9 months go end am
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Andrew3(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2011
Gurls that need ready made man angry angry angry angry. Am searching for a wife but will definitely play the
Fake identity type when i get to that naija. angry angry angry angry Instead of a wife u get a knife angry angry angry
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by 195(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2011
why do nigerians look @ people from head to toe

thank God im not a Nigerian undecided

Im from The peoples republic of Guniea
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by claremont(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2011
This despicable attitude seems to be common with most Nigerian ladies.
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by 27naira(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
190_@:

No wonder! never knew you were a guinea fowl, its all coming together wink
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by no1madman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
Make her get down on her fuckin knees. .and suck your Joystick 4 about 1hr. . .
She go  beg u 2 put your Joystick inside her wet puxxy. . ignore  and slam her mouth hard 4 another 1hr until u explode in her mouth. .  . .
and finally kick her out. . . . .nor b 2day! FUCKIN OPPORTUNIST!

1 Like

Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by MrsChima1(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2011
(still reading)
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by 195(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
27naira:

No wonder! never knew you were a guinea fowl, its all coming together wink

OP

It is better to be a guniea fowl than to come from Nigeria undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOsjP33nF4&feature=player_embedded#![/flash]
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
Bad meets evil
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Tosinville(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2011
You better use ur nike, bro before the intruder put a commotion between you and ur new found love.

They always want a ready made man to fall in love with, never would they build things wit'chu.

89% of Nigerian girls are so full of shitt, mane.
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
she got served! I nor pity her at all, at all!
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2011
Tosinville:

You better use your nike, bro before the intruder put a commotion between you and your new found love.

They always want a ready made man to fall in love with, never would they build things wit'chu.

89% of Nigerian girls are so full of shitt, mane.

Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by emofine(f): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
claremont:

This despicable attitude seems to be common with most Nigerian ladies.

err *blinks*. . . Mr. Science "do you have any scientific data to back this up"?

some of you guys are beginning to sound so tedious . . . complain complain about Nigerian women then at the end get married to one so who dey carry shakara pass? ironic eh tongue

1 Like

Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Mavor: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2011
If I had a chance between marrying an Ethiopian and a Nigerian, I will go for the Ethiopian before my next eye blink. Most Nigerian ladies' shakara can be too tedious
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by BABE3: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
Cool story. I couldn't help but notice the use of;

skypon2002:

i called one of my boyfriend to come and stay with me---
my boyfriend that i called---
my boyfriend came in --
i told my boyfriend the reason --

What's going on here? You straight? Coz this ain't right. Never you address your male buddy as your boyfriend, if you're straight. The highest you can say is "My guy".
Some phrases are best left for the ladies to use.  wink
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Jenny20(f): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
**Yawns**
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by emofine(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mavor:

If I had a chance between marrying an Ethiopian and a Nigerian, I will go for the Ethiopian before my next eye blink. Most Nigerian ladies' shakara can be too tedious

You say that "most" Nigerian ladies do shakara yet you are willing to overlook the supposed minority of Nigerian women who don't to pursue an Ethiopian (which perhaps you have no prior knowledge of).

So you will marry an Ethiopian on the basis that a Nigerian lady dey do shakara abi? . . . would you use one Ethiopian to judge all Ethiopians?
. . .and if so what do you even know about Ethiopians enough to generalize them in terms of character traits?
Everybody on this planet have their undesirable trait but the way some of you guys talk you behave as if Nigerian women are the only creatures with deep flaws. . . it's beginning to weird me out considering that those same women gave birth to those now scorning their type and moreover will be the daughters that these same men are yet to produce  . . . or are your female relatives immune from the abuse?
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Tosinville(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^Man, are you igbo? stop trying to look nice on here cos we all know Nigerian girls better.
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Mavor: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
emofine:

You say that "most" Nigerian ladies do shakara yet you are willing to overlook the supposed minority of Nigerian women who don't to pursue an Ethiopian (which perhaps you have no prior knowledge of).

So you will marry an Ethiopian on the basis that a Nigerian lady dey do shakara abi? . . . would you use one Ethiopian to judge all Ethiopians?
. . .and if so what do you even know about Ethiopians enough to generalize them in terms of character traits?
Everybody on this planet have their undesirable trait but the way some of you guys talk you behave as if Nigerian women are the only creatures with deep flaws. . . it's beginning to weird me out considering that those same women gave birth to those now scorning their type and moreover will be the daughters that these same men are yet to produce  . . . or are your female relatives immune from the abuse?

Like I said, most, not all. The few good ones are taken but of course I'm still keeping my eyes open. It is always good to marry from one's culture. It makes things easier and room for understanding during marriage, but 9ja girls these days give lots of stress. I have nothing against my fellow 9ja, after all my own blood sisters are Nigerians. There are guys who can stomach some of the stuff most 9ja girls like to dish out, I on my part have little or zero patience for it. It doesn't take much to turn me off completely. But pls ask yourself this, why is it most 9ja guys complain about 9ja ladies and their fronting. Fronting and shakara is allowed from ladies. It is part of the whole feminine appeal, but 9ja ladies take it to extreme levels that become revolting. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by moonraker(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mavor:

Like I said, most, not all. The few good ones are taken but of course I'm still keeping my eyes open. It is always good to marry from one's culture. It makes things easier and room for understanding during marriage, but 9ja girls these days give lots of stress. I have nothing against my fellow 9ja, after all my own blood sisters are Nigerians. There are guys who can stomach some of the stuff most 9ja girls like to dish out, I on my part have little or zero patience for it. It doesn't take much to turn me off completely. But pls ask yourself this, why is it most 9ja guys complain about 9ja ladies and their fronting. Fronting and shakara is allowed from ladies. It is part of the whole feminine appeal, but 9ja ladies take it to extreme levels that become revolting. Nuff said.

I CANT SHOUT!!!!!

THIS IS EXACTLY THE CASE. NIGERIAN MEN OR WOMEN ARE NOT PERFECT BEINGS,

But nigerian women like to overdo things,
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
Shakara or not Nigeriab girls are the best
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then I think you should be a member of Guinealand not nairaland. grin
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by 195(f): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then I think you should be a member of Guinealand not nairaland. grin

atleast guniean's are not terrorist or boko haram's undecided
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by emofine(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mavor:

Mavor, I respect the manner in which you conveyed your points. I guess I just used you as a point of reference even though my initial response was accumulated observation. Of course I won't deny that some Nigerian women have bad attitudes (a trait not exclusive to them) but please do not use these women as a guideline or as a means to eclipse the rest of us. The saddest and most destructive thing about these generalizations is that some of you guys in your rebuke of your counterparts indirectly legitimize such behaviour from other men and women alike from divers nations who witness certain words traded among our circle and begin to reiterate and redirect these insults at us women or feel justified in their stance towards us. Before you respect another woman or indeed man it is the one living under your household followed by your sovereign nation that you must learn to respect first.
I've said my own for tonight. . .Goodnight.
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by WackyJ1(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2011
That's girls for you( though we'd like to argue that it's not all.),
That girl is a golddigger, she saw a beautiful girl and a nice ride and she wanted back in. That's how MOST(for those who don't understand the meaning of most, it means NOT ALL) girls are.
Re: Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! by BB013(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2011
@Op, no mind am yeye fowl wey no sabi lay beta egg. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just About Every Girl In Lagos Clubs Is A LovePeddler! / 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship / She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.