Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina (30314 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]this man wan mad finally o😂😂😂😂see as d mumu dey talk all about himself like e no get responsibility or family. Must a bachelor even speak like this? All the write up was about me, self. [color=#770077]
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]if devil get this man for corner ehn,wetin e go do am,is better imagined cheesy[color=#770077]
Mandate2023:
The idiot that uses free fuel, food, electricity, healthcare and his not having paying staff from his pocket said he bought fuel of 8k😂😂😂 someone that uses export.....20k that cannot last a family man 3days, u buy fuel of 8k for that 3days....b4 u drop feeding allowance, money has finished not to mention other family needs
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by starstaz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
So this man is so stingy that he cannot buy ordinary carton of indomie, one crate of egg and 6L of veg oil for his children when he was traveling on official engagement out of the whole 20k.
Indomie will cost u 6k
Crate if egg, let say 2k
One local fowl. Add d price by yourself.
6L of vege oil, to lubricate the cooking.
Baba may not need 50L of fuel at a cost of 370/L for his jalopy car, since their is free fuel allowance.
So, we can do the maths properly and how much will remain in your pocket sir .
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Thomasankara(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]I must agree,verqy poor write-up that portrays him as ignorant man,he's totally out of touch with reality in Nigeria.[color=#770077]
2paid2Bmad:
Epistle to the agbadorians…

Femi likes to portray himself as an intelligent man but everytime he puts out useless, long and vague statements like this, his intellectual capacity is laid bare.

Everything in this article is as vague and dry as the hair on Buhari’s head.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by McGeorge1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
If I hear
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by stepaside2: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
I actually find this sort of Femi Adesina's story ridiculous. Perhaps he meant it as a joke to calm frayed nerves. I particularly have not spent more than 20k cash in a month. My transfers go through 80% of the time and that is ok though can be better.

I sympathise with those whose livelihoods depend on cash, those in remote places or those in urban centres who because of convenience can't rely on electronic banking. Market people, bus drivers and conductors, panel beaters and such people.

Implementation of this policy may be poor but the policy itself is a good one, whose benefits will be apparent with time. I have no sympathy for those who can very well transcact their businesses electronically albeit with some initial discomfort but choose not to and thereafter cry to high heavens.

A specific case in point is the guy who went naked in a banking hall claiming he had 500k in his account and only needed 100k cash to settle urgent matters but couldn't get it. For Chrissakes, this guy has 500k in his account. Why hasn't he applied for bank cards and online banking facility? I bet you that what he needed cash for could be done through electronic transfer without making any noise about it.

There are issues no doubt but more than half of them are overdramatised by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by lawalmovichhhh: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
God punish u dere

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by blowjohn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omooba77:
The Special Adviser Media and Publicity to President Muhammdu Buhari, Femi Adesina has revealed how he has been surviving admist scarcity of new naira notes in the country.

Adesina who in his article titled: “Living on shoestring budget”, published on Thursday noted that he has been spending the sum of twenty thousand naira, (N20,000) for one week.

He advised Nigerians who attack banks, loot shops, and engage in civil disobedience to desist forthwith.

Adesina told Nigerians not to take laws into their hands, noting that with time naira will be surplus in the country.

Bellow is the article:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/naira-scarcity-ive-been-spending-n20000-for-one-week-femi-adesina/

How much worth of transfers did u do in the sane week?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by africanpride1: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool
I'm glad I didn't rush to take the N2million kept for my monthly use to Bank like many did. I've had no reason whatsoever to cry about money in this Season when many are biting their fingers for wishing Tinubu the Greatest African Politician ever liveth evil. He's trying to save them fools but they are hell-bent on giving their hearts to their Enemy that has concluded to brutally rip it out and take over their Lands, wives and children.

1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by TPound(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't know who lies most between this bloody wailer and Lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Kaiser20: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
THIS is how APC politicians and government officials see Nigerians as Fools.
If Adesina spent 20k in a week ,and Buhari spent 100 k naira in a week, Nigeria would have been the 8th richest country in the world

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Ashirioluwa: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Liar

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by kbbanj10(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Olori buruku lawon people yi.
Emefiele ah Emefiele ko ni da fun e.
The money I laboured for with my sweat and blood yet can't have access to it in peace. N700 just to collect N500 from POS. Ah Ah Emefiele ko ni da fun e

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by BigYash: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some mumu still dey call the modafucker sir on this thread. Slaves!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
... And as usual...
Lorry load OF TRASH FOR LAWMA from the self serving urchin undecided undecided
The fake as Fvck pastorpreneur lives on tax payer's sweat, hence has not the slightest idea of the untold and unwanted hardship that majority are going through undecided
Awon eleribu, ole, jegudu jera, eleribu, alatenuje, mashanfani eda gbogbo!... Una Cup go soon full undecided
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shut up!
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Reference(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omooba77:
The Special Adviser Media and Publicity to President Muhammdu Buhari, Femi Adesina has revealed how he has been surviving admist scarcity of new naira notes in the country.

Adesina who in his article titled: “Living on shoestring budget”, published on Thursday noted that he has been spending the sum of twenty thousand naira, (N20,000) for one week.

He advised Nigerians who attack banks, loot shops, and engage in civil disobedience to desist forthwith.

Adesina told Nigerians not to take laws into their hands, noting that with time naira will be surplus in the country.

Bellow is the article:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/naira-scarcity-ive-been-spending-n20000-for-one-week-femi-adesina/

Femi, calm down and wait for 2023/2027 edition of the 'Wailing Wailers' membership form.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Femi MUMUSHINA is high on cow dung again undecided
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Shawl001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
What kind of silly comment is Mr Femi Fashina saying.

Spent 20k for one week. Does he buy fuel for generator, or for his car?
Does he buy foodstuffs, or run errands?
Does he pay for data or airtime?

"Bros, abeg help me with something", does anyone send that message to him?

Then that comment is selfish and dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Patokens: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
UNREPENTANT LIAR.

Omooba77:

Bellow is the article:

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Benjamin4388(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
Insensitive
Very very INSENSITIVE And the fact the thought came to his head and he stil scrutiniz it wit his brain and stil felt it okay to pass it across the masses..
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by triplechoice(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
A reckless and very annoying write up, filled with lies, written by Femi Adesina to promote the CBN's cashless policy of 20k Maximum withdrawal limit which he doesn't even understand very well.

So he wants us to believe if he had transferred 8k into his driver's account ,the driver wouldn't have been able to buy fuel using an ATM card in Abuja of all places?

Ok, 20k is the only money Femi had as at that time. Nothing in his numerous bank account to the extent he has accept a loan from his poor driver. Lies upon lies

It's obvious this man, like a lot of Nigerians right now barely understand the real reason behind the CBN'S cashless policy , hence the unnecessary complain and resistance .

Nobody has said that you can't or should not spend the thousands or millions in your bank account,(adopt shoestring budget) but do so through ATM card transfers, POS and bank apps.

If most of us agree to change to this, (some people, like drug addicts, are still stubbornly insisting on spending and receiving physical cash in large sums) the current scarcity of both the old and new notes wouldn't be felt.

The new naira notes should mostly be made available for rural dwellers without bank accounts, those not having immediate access to any banking institution and those engaged in petty trading and buying.

If you're living in the cities or major towns,any transaction more than 1k ,use your ATM or do.
bank transfer. If the person you're dealing with refuses transfers ,then go elsewhere if possible. Some petty traders due to drop in sales from the current cash scarcity have started to accept bank transfers.

POS agents are starting to reduce their excess charges. It's just a matter of time things return the normal.

Let's play our part to support the government to make things work in this country. We want change but resist it when it comes.

The 20k physical cash Femi had in his possession maybe too much. He should be leading by example by writing something on how people can spend their money by using alternative channels, and not this lying "shoestring budget$ write up.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Benjamin4388(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kaiser20:
THIS is how APC politicians and government officials see Nigerians as Fools.
If Adesina spent 20k in a week ,and Buhari spent 100 k naira in a week, Nigeria would have been the 8th richest country in the world
them don see nigerians finish..and the fact people can stil vouch to vote apc shows they are right to take nigerians as fools..even if na jesus come campaign under apc..nobody suppose vote..this not about the man tinubu..everybody under that party no matter how holy you are..you should apologizing for ur collegues not even thinking of contexting
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Papilagreen: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't believe you ..
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Enemyofpeace: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bloody liar! I swear this guy no go make heaven

Bankers, Nurses and lawyers dey complain say fuel attendants get pride .

Una never see anything
This life na turn by turn fa
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by maxzzo1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
This idiot is every around u not free....wetin u wan buy?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sharap young man.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
I swear this people are not wise at all
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by enomakos(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ha oga femi
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by clydecarson(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omooba77:

Bellow is the article:

The idiot na confirm Lie Mohammed the second....criminal
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by 77star: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
OriOko88:
Egbon femi tio gbadun.

I kuku know your family house for ipetumodu in osun state. We go catch. Hands go touch u ajee.
U even dey honour him by adding 'egbon' to his name.

FEMI ti o gbadun.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina by papaa4: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dat means he does nt make calls, make he tel us how much he buy his food stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) / Borgu Leaders Meet Buhari, Demand State Creation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.