Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger (10113 Views)

FG Seeks ₦‎35 Billion To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Zeezenho: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Go do the dredging in iragbaji u want dredge and mount Alfa beta there to be collecting tax abi? Onitsha no be Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by ambale(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Why not sell this Ajaokuta to a private firm, cos why we are wasting precious money and time on this project?
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu as not fulfilled not one of the 2015 promises which one come be this one again make them fulfill 2015 promises first
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by VULCAN(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
The promises of 2014 are still pending
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by SIONKPO1(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Na lie ooo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by TemmyT002(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Teach Buhari first. Na the same party una dey
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Goodman247: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lamba as usual
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
To show that u are serious.. the money you have been stealing from lagos state are enough to start the project . Start first let's see u are serious

Same promise every 8yrs. We are not fools..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by zomby(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
chichriso:
This is not the first time we're hearing this kind of political promises, remember Buhari made this promises in 2015.

Anyway, I wonder why Seun is busy attacking anyone who is not supporting Tinubu

Watch this till the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfo0pqh-Ye8

Two of the flatheadss that will certainly suffer in Lagos if Tinubu wins are the broke P-square brothers. Mark my worlds.
Of all the flatheadss that escaped to Lagos, the P-square brothers should be kissing every Yoruba man's feet; without Lagos or the Yorubas, these foools are nothing... If you don't believe me, go and ask E-money ‘Emeka Okonkwo’

Definition Of Flatheaddd: A Flat cranium that houses a flat brain, that belongs to a senseless entity from the Yeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by scholes23(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Revive your brown teeth then we can talk
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by zomby(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
AFONJACOW:
To show that u are serious.. the money you have been stealing from lagos state are enough to start the project . Start first let's see u are serious

Same promise every 8yrs. We are not fools..

This is a different promise from a different entity; He's Jagaban! (aka, the game changer)
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by AFONJACOW(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
zomby:

This is a different promise from a different entity; He's Jagaban! (aka, the game changer)
he should change his own lies and tell us his real age and exactly where he came from
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by galaxy2020(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dredge which River Niger? See devil the talk.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by seunjungle1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes, he has the capacity to revive it. Example is the Eko Atlantic city

damble:
Why all the politicians right from 1999 like saying they would revive Ajaokuta during campaign?

They are like a man promising a lady heaven and earth because of sex, knowing fully he can't fulfill any of it... After sex, he moves

May God punish them all for playing on people's intelligence
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Thomasankara(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
[/color]so he has attacked Dino melaye?[color=#770077]
chichriso:
This is not the first time we're hearing this kind of political promises, remember Buhari made this promises in 2015.

Anyway, I wonder why Seun is busy attacking anyone who is not supporting Tinubu

Watch this till the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfo0pqh-Ye8
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Onuoha1234(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
You don't have anything to do there.FG is doing the work already. The usual empty political promise.to garner votes.It won't work.The veil has finally been lifted in this country.!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Inhuman69: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
i don’t mind making Tinubu richer if he makes Nigeria richer. It’s not like Peter obi who made Anambra poorer but himself richer

Is Peter Obi the only candidate?
This show that you are voting because of tribal hatred not for the good of the country
It’s not about Obi it’s about the igbos

Disclaimer; I’m not igbo
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by sukkot: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Inhuman69:

Is Peter Obi the only candidate?
This show that you are voting because of tribal hatred not for the good of the country
It’s not about Obi it’s about the igbos

Disclaimer; I’m not igbo
i am voting ? i dont even have PVC
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
G00DHardDick:
By this time next month, the drug lord will be queuing in line to welcome HE president peter Obi on a state visit to Lagos. If you know u know.

You watch too much cartoons!

Somethings are impossible in life!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Inhuman69: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
i am voting ? i dont even have PVC

Sorry let me say “ support “ rather vote
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by maxzzo1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Story story wen ever they say this I know dey don't anything upstairs cos na political talk which is secondary, see baro Port how far? Nothing happening.....for d first thing make Other Ports to work, secondly make d channels from d these Ports to River Niger effective b4 u na dredge....
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by DoxxAnon: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Should have added that you’d raise Mungo Park from the dead as well!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by AgboC: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=UncommonLogic post=120784371]Yes
He can do it . He has track record of accomplishments. [/quote
You no de tire abi? You need to be revived of a dead conscince. Your conscience is terribly dead.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by UncommonLogic: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=AgboC post=120797730][/quote]
Your brain is dead.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Ubanz: 2:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Same old song he Sang on behalf of buhari in 2015.
Don't worry we know you will build a castle for Nigerians in the moon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force / Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts / “No Work No Pay” – Fgn To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.