Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK (43585 Views)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender Indefinitely – CBN / Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by omonnakoda: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
mmsen:
I don't know why they couldn't have set a more realistic deadline to begin with.
I think deadline is not the issue
They did not print enough notes.
I suspect they don't have money to print enough

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by LaconicINC: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since when did this Esau called ffk become governor of central bank of Nigeria to make such announcement
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by blackpanda: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
See the hardship people have gone through and are still going through.

lol
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Reinamaria(f): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
FFK is nothing but a rumour monger.
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Jogs1900: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Can you answer this question?
Why is it that APC is the only party complaining and going to court of the Naira redesign policy?
Didn't you know that Tambuwal a PDP governor and chairman of governors forum asked the federal government to suspend it..Even IMF and World bank asked the federal government to suspend it.I believe nobody knows more than IMF and World bank when it comes to monetary policies.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by IFSHR: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
zelnababa:
BUT WHEN HE WAS ATTACKING BUHARI THEN HE WAS YOUR HERO.

Can you bring any proof to your accusation...? If not go and sleep

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

Didn't you know that Tambuwal a PDP governor and chairman of governors forum asked the federal government to suspend it..Even IMF and World bank asked the federal government to suspend it.I believe nobody knows more than IMF and World bank when it comes to monetary policies.

Is Tambuwal and IMF a political party in Nigeria? Stop deviating from the question.

Why is the APC the only political party complaining and going to court to stop the policy

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Rightousness1: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrMcJay:
Emefiele is not an intelligent fellow at all. He hasn't even won a single lawsuit since he assumed office.
It's folly to kill a rat 🐀 by setting d whole forest on fire bcs the rat will escape, the rat has escaped.😁

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Cjayboy: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
CBN was'nt part of the suit...AGF Malami.

FG. will obey court order until court says otherwise...Malami

No extension of deadline...CBN

Why, didn't Kaduna,Zamfara and Kogi states include CBN in their suit?

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Brushstrokes20: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Choiceless ass holes! lipsrsealed undecided
I dare the lifeless, SPINELESS scammer to face and DIRECTLY / DECISIVELY DEAL WITH / PROSECUTE the CORRUPT druggie INSTEAD OF subjecting millions of INNOCENT citizens to NEEDLESS, UNWARRANTED, AVOIDABLE HARDSHIP undecided

# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
emeFAILURE and buhari are the MOST CATASTROPHIC COMBO EVER!
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by SmartPolician: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Is fani The federal government you referred to ?
Please give us a better source

The truth is that Emefiele poorly implemented that policy. He and Buhari have been in government for years. Just few days to the end of Buhari's government, they decided to redesign the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by yemex04(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Not only should it remain legal Tender but also loading the ATMs with more old or New Notes of Naira for us to have what we need.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Jogs1900: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Is Tambuwal and IMF a political party in Nigeria? Stop deviating from the question.

Why is the APC the only political party complaining and going to court to stop the policy
Did APC as a political party sue the federal government?
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by CaptainFM1: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
AlphaNugget:

It will be extended till July, just watch out

People will still complain in July. Just watch out. No time you give Nigerians will ever be enough

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Vadese1: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Special announcement to the the general public. FFK is currently declared missing by the management of Yaba psychiatrist hospital, if seen any where , please kindly take him by force to the nearest mental clinic
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by chris51(f): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
BabaO2:

Fire the incompetent cbn governor. It is not a rocket science, the cbn governor only aim was to demarket apc and its presidential candidate

Is that why he should make people suffer? No fuel, no money. What nonsense CBN governor

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by chris51(f): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
chris51:

Is that why he should make people suffer? No fuel, no money. What nonsense CBN governor
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by miketayo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Until I hear from cbn gov, I won't be doing anything
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by JaskanFactor: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
they are now making it legal tender, when people have already given their old naira to the bank.

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

Did APC as a political party sue the federal government?

How many PDP states or governors has gone to court to stop the NAIRA redesign policy
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by chuksoyo21(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fani Kayode is misleading the public...

Is he now the spokesman of the CBN?
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Jogs1900: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

How many PDP states or governors has gone to court to stop the NAIRA redesign policy
Rivers state is joining, moreover Tambuwal is not in support.Wait do you think the saint among these governors that have cash stockpiled somewhere?

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Is fani The federal government you referred to ?
Please give us a better source
true bro.. I wonder why people always rush to post news when they havent heard from the horse's mouth.

Until i hear from Meffy first, i wont believe all these shït.
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Louisboy22(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is how it should have been before , instead they were trying to put the country in a confused state as themselves... mtcheeeew... useless people
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by BJanta: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
07kjb:

U ARE THE ILLITERATE HERE SUPREME COURT HAS NO SAY IN MONETARY POLICY

You must be an Iboman to say this. So there is an arm of government over the Supreme Court has no power of adjudication. Why did the Supreme Court now grant the ex parte motion?. Why has Malami or anybody for that matter not cry foul over the Supreme Court ruling. Then is currency change a monetary policy? Know this, I've no further time to waste with an illiterate Ibo petty trader.
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Louisboy22(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is how it should have been before , instead they were trying to put the country in a confused state as themselves... mtcheeeew... Brainless individuals
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

Rivers state is joining, moreover Tambuwal is not in support.Wait do you think the saint among these governors that have cash stockpiled somewhere?

Is joining what? I won’t engage you ever again if you try to play smart with your answers

Just answer a simple question

WHY ALWAYS AN APC STATE GOING TO COURT AND WAILING UP AND DOWN

WHY IS IT THE PRO-TINUBU GOVERNORS from the APC STATES THATS GOING TO COURT (maybe ONBEHALF OF THE PARTY “fair enough to claim”)

Answer the question or forever remain silent
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by yemex04(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

When did u hear the Chairman, Secretary or Publicity Secretary of the APC taking a stand for the Party on the Naira Redesign Policy? You can provide such links..To the best of my knowledge,Governors & others who are APC members have been taking a stand just like Tambuwal a PDP member is taking a position..If you anything contrary,pls share the link.
Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by writeprof(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
That's not the Koko! Let them release MONEY to NIGERIANS to meet their needs.

For days now, I can't pay a cheque into my account talkless of accessing money because the banks are not opened to customers.

OLD notes is beside the issue. Let money be released OLD or NEW. We're not at war and monies are being rationed to people. WHY

2 Likes

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
yemex04:

When did u hear the Chairman, Secretary or Publicity Secretary of the APC taking a stand for the Party on the Naira Redesign Policy? You can provide such links..To the best of my knowledge,Governors & others who are APC members have been taking a stand just like Tambuwal a PDP member is taking a position..If you anything contrary,pls share the link.

Just answer a simple question

WHY ALWAYS AN APC STATE GOING TO COURT AND WAILING UP AND DOWN

WHY IS IT THE PRO-TINUBU GOVERNORS from the APC STATES THATS GOING TO COURT (maybe ONBEHALF OF THE PARTY “fair enough to claim”)

Answer the question or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by Bigchristo: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
AlphaNugget:

Source: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1623965084287475713
So long as CBN n Federal Government hasn’t make an official announcement in regards to the judgement then the deadline remains today, do not allow them to deceive you oo

1 Like

Re: FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK by President2001(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Believe FFK at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.