Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

You Too Dey Fight: Portable Has Responded To The Frequently Posed Query [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Too Dey Fight: Portable Has Responded To The Frequently Posed Query [video] (150 Views)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Dey Fight: Portable Has Responded To The Frequently Posed Query [video] by mynameisadagrac: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
The Portable, also known as Habeeb Okikiola, has given an explanation of his frequent online arguments.

All fans are aware that Portable frequently starts arguments online, which makes them wonder why a celebrity would act in this way.

As a result, Portable explained himself and his emotions in an interview with Timi Agbaje.

According to him, he fights on social media in order to protect himself from individuals continuing to take advantage of him and more, like.

Read the full story at the source [url="https://mazinspot.com.ng/portable-has-provided-a-response-to-the-often-asked-question/"]mazinspot entertainment / portable response + video[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ofego Hits 100 Thousand Total Streams On Boomplay / My Vulgar Lyrics Are ‘coded’— Obesere / Actor Yul Edochie Loses First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.