Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Vulgar Lyrics Are ‘coded’— Obesere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Vulgar Lyrics Are ‘coded’— Obesere (150 Views)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vulgar Lyrics Are ‘coded’— Obesere by richpraisemedia: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
My vulgar lyrics are ‘coded’— Obesere

Popular fuji singer, Abass Akande, aka Obesere, has said that though he uses vulgar lyrics in his music, they are not so blatant.

Speaking in an interview with Saturday Beats, he said, “I created the ‘Asakasa’ style and it has been widely accepted. That is why younger artistes are infusing it in their music. Even if a song’s lyrics are vulgar, as you say; it depends on how one uses it and the message that one is trying to pass. Many people are actually hypocrites. They act funny when listening to vulgar lyrics, but that is exactly what they do behind closed doors. But, they condemn it in the open. My vulgar lyrics are ‘coded’ (veiled), but the listener would know what I am driving at. It is the younger ones are taking it (vulgar lyrics) to another.”

The ‘Egungun be Careful’ singer also insisted that fuji music could not fade ....
Click link below to read full story
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02X6WCajmF2ffjMAtVuxuMW7NcMusChaZvN4douMxcyBTVLUG1FXWqVpFS7gk5Ntzal&id=100090430084626&mibextid=Nif5oz

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want - Singles And Married Must Watch And Learn | True Life Issues No / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 13th- Friday 18th / Follow To Follow Youtube Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.