Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties (51696 Views)

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) / 5 Drinking Games To Play At Parties / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by illuminutty: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
It is illegal.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Brian47(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
Where is icpc when we need them most to arrest this people?

How dare you counterfeit the currency of the federal republic?

Do you know what counterfeit is?

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by IreneJane: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:

That's the problem you people have . Listen fast and Talk less .. does it look like naira currency at all .
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by onuman: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mcmichaelin1:
Is this another dimension of creativity or is it cruise
I’m very sure
No matter how tough situation is we Nigerians will always survive
Welcome to Nigeria 🇳🇬

Even if ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria bring in Tinubu who is worse than President Buhari, as next president of Nigeria, people will devise a way to survive the onslaught in Nigeria. It will continue until one day, the vast majority of Nigeria's population rise for the final judgment.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Jsucre(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yoruba and owambe! Nothing stops them .
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Hallabee1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bishops10:
Na Tinubu cause am

Aje..

You. Need 2by2 for saying trash
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by MT: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
As dumb as it seems, I was compelled to applaud the creativity of this idea.

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Padipadi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:

How dare the federal republic make life hard for the citizens with stupid unthoughtful and selfish policy?
How dare you Creamcrest post such question?
Cos you n those that planned this hardship are high on cow urine.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by asanausana91: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Must you spray money? Spraying of money in a party is a crime. Why not jejely transfer the money to the person?
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by cliqtips: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:

It's either you don't read before jumping here to comment or you didn't understand what you read.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Zeezenho: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Its innovative. you do transfer to the celebrant to buy the demo money on the spot.

This way all those hungry urchins will not crash party eat free food and still steal from the celebrant.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by KazikageSama: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is this a good and creative one.
You can afford to spray at parties without defacing the Naira. Bride and groom don't lose money cos someone is "helping them pick".
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Enemyofpeace: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
No wonder Mynd44 dey spray money anyhow last weekend

.My wife caught me with her pot of Soup & labelled me a th!ef, just bcoz I was arranging d meat in alphabetical order fa
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by MT: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
asanausana91:
Must you spray money? Spraying of money in a party is a crime. Why not jejely transfer the money to the person?

I am against spraying of money too but looking at it from the other side, it is part of our culture. Nigerians love show off, and if they have not sprayed, they have not enjoyed the party.

This concept is not illegal as well because they just created a paper note as party money. They never counterfeited the Federal Repulic of Nigeria currency. In a way, the event planner has become the Central Bank Governor of Party.

My people no go kill me. grin

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by fineboynl(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol. Many club and hotel will have their own money.

Its just like gift card.

Its cashable or use in other from the issuer.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yankiss:
This is the level Nigeria has degenerated to, a laughing stock. How will children playing house feel when they see adults doing this? Must money be sprayed at parties??

I'm trying to understand how people's sublime efforts at adding colour and glee to their personal event, translates to making the country a laughing stock.

We all understand that Nigeria is in dire straits, but for God's sake, allow people enjoy the liberties that they can afford within their own means. There's absolutely no delight in you projecting your sadism on others.

Make una dey relax abeg!
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Officialmrt: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Radarada
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by MT: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
illuminutty:
It is illegal.

If you spray Nigeria money, it is illegal. This is party money, not produced by the CBN. It is not illegal.

This party currency is finer than Nigeria currency sha
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by francotunsco: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:

What they printed is not Naira! They cannot be prosecuted. They are only being ingenious by fulfilling their desires without engaging in any form of legal infractions! Kudos to them!

We are Africans and spraying of cash has always been a part of our culture to celebrate people when they make us proud. That is us!

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by francotunsco: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yankiss:
This is the level Nigeria has degenerated to, a laughing stock. How will children playing house feel when they see adults doing this? Must money be sprayed at parties??

Must money not be sprayed at parties? What is the fuss?
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by caye(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mcmichaelin1:
Is this another dimension of creativity or is it cruise
I’m very sure
No matter how tough situation is we Nigerians will always survive
Welcome to Nigeria 🇳🇬

You may not survive what is coming.

-#financialcrises2023
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Moz22: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yankiss:
it's a culture no one can abolish just like that
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Bishops10(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje..

You. Need 2by2 for saying trash

Sharap
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Raxxye(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mehn, this is creativity at its best. I don't know why some people are taking offence in it.
These are guys who have found a way to make themselves happy irrespective of all that Nigeria is putting them all through.
I applaud them jare. Their happiness and energy is contagious!
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by juman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wow, they get sense.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by juman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Buhari print more money now now.

Apc oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
This looks nice cheesy and still gives the feel and vibe of spraying money especially when vibing to one solid alujo who understands the assignment.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by illuminutty: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
MT:

If you spray Nigeria money, it is illegal. This is party money, not produced by the CBN. It is not illegal.

This party currency is finer than Nigeria currency sha

It is called counterfeiting.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
MT:

I am against spraying of money too but looking at it from the other side, it is part of our culture. Nigerians love show off, and if they have not sprayed, they have not enjoyed the party.

This concept is not illegal as well because they just created a paper note as party money. They never counterfeited the Federal Repulic of Nigeria currency. In a way, the event planner has become the Central Bank Governor of Party.

My people no go kill me. grin

@bold:

cheesy

Sounds good 😊
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by ivandrag0n: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

E no hard na grin just a touch of any colour and you are good to go

No dull moment for Nigeria grin

Expect anything when you have clowns at the helm of affairs

Modified:

Na ya money them won litter

When will you live and let others live

We no dey see this your zeal or hear these your sermons in the face of 2 bullion vans, weddings littered with jets and expensive phones as souvenirs

Na wa!!! Abeg go rest joor

More typical outpouring of generational insanity from yet another IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM scallywag!

The internet is filled with the misdemeanours, aggression and bullying of your rascals!

How does it bother you if I’m more concerned that the packaged SCAM candidate of the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of killers is a fraud whose Aide was arrested with N250,000,000 in cash (probably as much as N25bn in today’s money)?

You nonentities think you can pull the wool over our eyes, package the FRAUD as a saint and think you can ram him down our throats?

Shame on you satanic animals!!! Your plot is dead on arrival!!!
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by seunayantokun(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
One of the reasons development is elusive here. Even beggars wan spray money!
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Solocoin: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
This madness will stop when the law enforcement agencies come hard on whoever that is dishonoring our currency by spraying it on the ground and march on it. By that time all this show on occasion will stop and people will start going to occasion by invitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral / Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.