Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties (51697 Views)

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) / 5 Drinking Games To Play At Parties / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by luluosas(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Shame. Waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by HoneySwag(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am I the only understanding this? I'll transfer my money to your account to collect fake note, just because I want to spray in an event? Is it not better I transfer what I intend spraying to the celebrants than spraying what they can't use.
Why are some persons not being logical? Cos the comments I've seen so far I really don't understand.
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by HoneySwag(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
ivandrag0n:

“Clowns at the helm of affairs”? Just because some conceited individuals don’t have cash to spray at parties and in public?

Honestly, this Nairaland is littered with lost souls and people without a shred of morals.
And their foolishness will make you think your ideas/ perceptions are wrong.
The most foolish comments carries many likes, the sensible comments are very few and are being countered by fools.
The number of fools in this country outweighs the number of the wise. It's a very serious problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by MasterTeeUSA: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is SMART. We need to stop spraying real money anyways. This will affect the fake dancers that join in just to speak money meant for the musicians and the celebrants. The celebrants can turn the dough to the musicians or seller and collect the funds as a transfer.

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQI76F3ilTo

https://twitter.com/iam__temmyy/status/1623717078531289090
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by godofuck231: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing like the money dance in Africa, white girls here in America find it exiting
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Kylce042(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2023
QozzyBrown:
people and show off Sha.

Na compulsory to spray money??

Spraying money on people publicly looks silly to me.

You can just give the money to the person before their event.

I believe they will appreciate it more.

But, people Sha want to be seen.

They want to be the talk of the town.

These people even go extreme by printing party money when they couldn't get Cash.

Who you wan impress??

Nah your money? Aproko
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Thomasankara(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2023
[/color]wetin CBN go do concerning this? [color=#770077]
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by Cheeryfeet: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
aspabay:
Even when naira become available this is an option I will gladly embrace.

Since spraying is illegal, spraying this will not be an offence.
This will be considered as printing counterfeit money. A very serious crime. They will still be arrested
Re: Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties by ivandrag0n: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
HoneySwag:

And their foolishness will make you think your ideas/ perceptions are wrong.
The most foolish comments carries many likes, the sensible comments are very few and are being countered by fools.
The number of fools in this country outweighs the number of the wise. It's a very serious problem

You’re 100% spot-on. Thank God we still have a minority sensible people on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral / Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.