Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes (45859 Views)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy / Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Malory: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
if I beat you finish, your babe go like to befriend me
Sharap. My babe is allergic to erudite skullers.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by ipobarecriminals: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin cheesy Is it hungry man size grin grin/nah the
normal ones
Alary:

Osu boy claiming Ilesa .Tell us how you dey suffer for Abia , are you part of those 20 osu abians spotted eating 3 indomie in front of the bank .
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
PropertyNR:
Print more notes.

Meanwhile: Peter Obi vs. Tinubu
Here's a breakdown of what both candidates did as governors of their respective states.

1. Healthcare
Peter Obi
- Built heart surgery hospital in Onitsha
- Built College of medicine
- Built several healthcare centers
- Upgraded and licensed all school of nursing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Didn't build a single hospital in 8 years
- Upgraded hospitals

2. Education
Peter Obi
- Took Anambra from number 25 in Waec to number one.
- Built and refurbished primary and secondary schools accross the state.
- Donated over 30,000 computers, printers and generators to all schools in Anambra.

Tinubu
- Upgraded and built modern schools.

3. Debt
Nigeria is in massive debt, so we need a president that can manage these debts.

Peter Obi
Didn't borrow one naira, paid Anambra state debts and saved over 75 billion naira.

Tinubu
Left a debt of over 100 billion naira for Fashola, even after increasing taxes in the state.

Vote Wisely

The way you people talk about obi, the state was supposed to be a mini Dubai by now

But

Provide links and pictures to support your claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Orch1981: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
georgeakins:

Only Ibos live in Iboland land.
Is that what you think nairand is chdrens furum
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by UnfairLife7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Diligence:
If you like interpret it your own way, but note these facts:

1. By 4 p.m. today, 10-Feb-23, the old Naira notes cease to be legal tender.
2. From 11-17 Feb 2023, those mischievous souls can still deposit BUT with only CBN of course after coffee/tea wt EFCC &/ ICPC.
3. CBN would circulate more NEW notes but cautiously wt strict disbursement monitoring on banks because of people like Tinubu & APC & their greedy cronies in some banks
4. Buhari & CBN really desire free & fair elections NOT vote buying elections that Tinubu & APC had vn preparing for.
5. Nigerians should know that CBN & Buhari mean well, but unscrupulous Tinubu & APC mean otherwise esp in connivance with some bankers.

Shebi Money is supposed to be a medium of exchange of value NOT for some heartless politicians who may hv bn hoardg them at various places for evil purposes.

We want DSS to carry out sting operations on Tinubu, his cronies & Lagos State govt. They may just catch dem in the act of illegally hoarding and laundering both old & new Naira notes...

Take Back Your Country
It Is your future they're toying with
Vote Obi Datti
ItIsNowOrNever
Another olodo spotted

Bunch of empty skull like their Naanu 😂

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by slivertongue: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
babaolofin:

IBO, what is a win for CBN ? A disgraceful and shameful situation? People say old note remains a legal tender after today's deadline and it stands so. You are saying people expected suspension or extension. People never expected suspension but that old notes remain after February 10 and it stands. Why are you confusing yourself?

Tomorrow, on Monday till February 15, old notes remain legal tender.

if Emefiele were to be Yoruba, there would have been chaos, there would have been riots . The IBOs would have set Lagos on Fire. Over 400 of the 774 local government areas are located in rural areas and majority are petty traders and peasant farmers without accessibility to new currencies. You are putting their economic survival on February 10 (today) deadline. Is that feasible?

Why mention what you didn't understand? All you think is tribal brickbats. I stand on my comment.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

That's what is causing the tension.The redesigned ones are not enough.P

We need more redesigned notes. We have accepted the policy forced on us. Keeping both makes no sense. Personally I have no old Naira with me but withdrawing enough of the new notes is a big challenge

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Gboom: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
PropertyNR:
Print more notes.

Meanwhile: Peter Obi vs. Tinubu
Here's a breakdown of what both candidates did as governors of their respective states.

1. Healthcare
Peter Obi
- Built heart surgery hospital in Onitsha
- Built College of medicine
- Built several healthcare centers
- Upgraded and licensed all school of nursing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- Didn't build a single hospital in 8 years
- Upgraded hospitals

2. Education
Peter Obi
- Took Anambra from number 25 in Waec to number one.
- Built and refurbished primary and secondary schools accross the state.
- Donated over 30,000 computers, printers and generators to all schools in Anambra.

Tinubu
- Upgraded and built modern schools.

3. Debt
Nigeria is in massive debt, so we need a president that can manage these debts.

Peter Obi
Didn't borrow one naira, paid Anambra state debts and saved over 75 billion naira.

Tinubu
Left a debt of over 100 billion naira for Fashola, even after increasing taxes in the state.

Vote Wisely
If you are to choose between Lagos that Tinubu built and Anambra that Obi built, which one is ya preference?
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Enemyofpeace: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. My babe is allergic to erudite skullers.
not until she saw my big prick which you don't have
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by PoliciaNLand: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Another olodo spotted

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Bfly: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dem men dem have spoken
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by mrkia(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sure! The cost of this sitting must have outweighed the cost of matters discussed....

Sitting allowances :::::::: 1billion naira (new notes each)..... Lol

Elder statesman that can't take clue from the development strides of Qatar, Brittain etc.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
All this na just talk,the deed has been done and trust me ,it's only the money still in the society and bank vault that will be circulated,CBN will not print more money or recirculate the ones they have with them till they achieve what they planned.

Like this,I'll say they already achieved 50-60% of their plans.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by UnfairLife7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2 please
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by MartinsD12(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
asanausana91:
your useless Tinubu that stashed money, his money will be useless by 15th.
grin if you know me very well , you will know I don't support anything apc government not to talk of bulabaa man
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
slivertongue:

Why mention what you didn't understand? All you think is tribal brickbats. I stand on my comment.

You are as confused as your masters. Anybody who stands for the truth is a tribal bigots yet, you have never supported intelligent argument but only your brothers. I am presently at an eatery at Apple Junction, Festac extension (off 1st Rainbow) at 7.20p.m multitude of people are spending old naira notes. Transporters are also collecting old naira notes.

Reports from PortHarcourt and Ogun States show as at 7.30p.m old notes are being spent.

In the North you don't need to be told old naira is still being spent. Atiku cannot handle the crisis despite his insistence that February 10 deadline should not be extended.

We shall see what happens tomorrow and Monday.

If Emefiele were to be a Yoruba, he would have been removed.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by PoliciaNLand: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
using this to evade sanctions won't work on the mods again
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by PoliciaNLand: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Another olodo spotted

Rule 2
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by UnfairLife7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
using this to evade sanctions won't work on the mods again
Hahahahaha 30k stipend beggars 😀
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by tete7000(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Without the input of the council of state, Buhari won't be able to think of this.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by slivertongue: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
babaolofin:

You are as confused as your masters. Anybody who stands for the truth is a tribal bigots yet, you have never supported intelligent argument but only your brothers. I am presently at an eatery at Apple Junction, Festac extension (off 1st Rainbow) at 7.20p.m multitude of people are spending old naira notes. Transporters are also collecting old naira notes.

Reports from PortHarcourt and Ogun States show as at 7.30p.m old notes are being spent.

In the North you don't need to be told old naira is still being spent. Atiku cannot handle the crisis despite his insistence that February 10 deadline should not be extended.

We shall see what happens tomorrow and Monday.

If Emefiele were to be a Yoruba, he would have been removed.

Leave me out of tribal discourse. I don't remember mentioning any tribe. Old Naira is also been rejected in some places especially village markets. The govt knows what to do so wait for directives from them. Atiku is not CBN neither is he instigating crisis.
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by PoliciaNLand: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You be olodo guy

Most of you obingo know nothing truly
Rule 2
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by UnfairLife7(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Re: Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes by PoliciaNLand: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Rule 1 Rule 19 Rule 2

Villa12 UnfairLife7 VTJN etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / Sheriff: "2019 Presidency Ticket Cause Of PDP Crisis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.