Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ (44270 Views)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by 2elliot: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.
it must have been curiosity and not necessarily that he wanted to sell his vote.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Demonic
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by PureFace1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
this is scam
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by LocalStandard1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's probably most definitely true, I heard they're also doing it in my area. But the money being paid here is double that.

That's why each and every Nigerian with a PVC most endeavour to come out and vote. Come Out And Vote!! That's the only thing that will counter any rigging or cheating.

COME OUT AND VOTE!! And encourage everyone you know with a PVC to do same, pay their transport if you should.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by bigdammyj: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Already?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by smile11s(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
ok
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Abfinest007(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sons and daughters of d evil party have started again .God will bring eir plan to nothing bcuz we have won already

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by lekkie073(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
dre11:
CONFIRMED: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online in Exchange for Their Data
Published 10th Feb, 2023

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-apc-crediting-voters-with-n10000-online-in-exchange-for-their-data/
they are party agents, not just ordinary voters.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by SmartPolician: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

It is becoming clearer that APC cannot win even the same Lagos they claim to be delivering good governance in without vote-buying.

Shame on all of you!

God, what kind of country is this?

Abeg this country dey shame me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by RZArecta(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

APC is just a useless and terribly cursed party cry I wonder how those demons sleep at night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by GoodCane: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mynd44 seunmsg Pandoraobi LeoDeKing Moh24 amongst other top urchin*s

Is this structure you guys were talking about?

Is this the structure you said you had? Is this the structure you APC supporters are using to boast? Is this not structure of criminality?

5 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Made2Last: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Okay
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by joelbooks: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
How do you know is from APC?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Putinofrussia: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why do you think we would believe this lie,sir?

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by sunkieisland(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Vote Buying 2.0 - ruffydfire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by donprinyo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Collect and vote Obi it's ur money

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by PlayerMeji: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
And so fuc.king what?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by boxypane(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
And APC will be that gullible to use it's logo. Una dey mad!
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Shaev7(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let me see if I can collect my own and still vote PO.
No time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by daygee12: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
RZArecta:
APC is just a useless and terribly cursed party cry I wonder how those demons sleep at night

Don't die of HBP this is within the party and its for the Party agents. Wetin concern ur data wey no get glory with APC.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Themanleshey: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bola Tinubu is most hopeless politician alive today.
His desperation still won't get him anywhere.

Only if we had competent law enforcement, the people behind this would be cooling their arse in jail by now.

Be like say them use asiwaju take swear for you people lol grin

Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by angelfallz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
this might be fake.
one of the biggest advantages of going cashless it that transfers, POS transactions, ATM transactions can all be traced with high accuracy(Remember BVN).
So, I doubt any politician would stupid enough to be doing this.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Espelbengz(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Propaganda does not win elections, structures do! Lol, meanwhile Atiku SPV scam is not tended to by the corrupt and biased media! Las las 25th go settle this matter.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Aldol: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is fake news, This naira swap policy has totally put a stop to vote buying. Any news of vote buying henceforth is fake.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Themanleshey: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bola Tinubu is most hopeless politician alive today.
His desperation still won't get him anywhere.

Only if we had competent law enforcement, the people behind this would be cooling their arse in jail by now.

Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu

Be like say them use asiwaju take swear for you people lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by basty: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is a lie and a propaganda.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by HNICEARTH: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Disappointed in Tinubu. Dude cant work hard to win an election where his party is in position except with the help of thugs and vote buying.

You fell off man!

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by OvercomeShine: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
APC sef no wan rest despite say it's obvious people no want them.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Tobijays: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

It is becoming clearer that APC cannot win even the same Lagos they claim to be delivering good governance in without vote-buying.

Shame on all of you!

God, what kind of country is this?

Abeg this country dey shame me!
lol Igbos ehn! No party will create a website for vote buying and puts ther logo and put names of the sellers on for anyone to view! That is enough to disqualify the party! But someone built this for mischief and forgot he could be traced and dealt with

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Suntemi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
So they are getting credited but the screenshot is showing debit alert 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.