Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ (44201 Views)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Emmy909: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2023
This ipod descendant size to amaze me, this is the same set of people that fabricated lies that Jubril from Niger/Cameroon is the one ruling us and not Buhari....

So dumb ass fellow grin

Vote your conscience, no be Tinubu do una
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by dochenaj: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Does the public voters register have phone numbers on it?

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by caracas: 1:56am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.
This is 100% true a colleague of mine that was an Apc member but now a supporter of Peter Obi received his own alert, logged in n was credited 10k instantly..
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by greggng: 3:04am On Feb 11, 2023
That money is devils money . They will.take all.the data to there babalawo to tie everyone that collected the fund ...they will only be untie after they most ve voted for tinubu . Don't even dare collect it
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Propaganda will only serve to reduce your candidate chance the more.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by tungamaje: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2023
lansile:
Propaganda will only serve to reduce your candidate chance the more.
Come off this. People are confirming it's real and you are saying propaganda. People forget we are in the social media era where some things like this would be exposed. But I am sure solutions would be found
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by JAGS001(m): 4:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients trying hard to paint Tinubu with bad names since their Biafra candidates can only get chance if BAT is not on the ballot but nah Asiwaju lokan haters go and keep wailing till coming of jezz grin
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by kelly72: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is giving each voter N10,000 because he is looking for a job that pays only N1,000,000 a month.

This dying man who cannot stand for himself at campaign rallies is looking for millions of people to die with him.

Let them send me the stolen money. I will use it to eat catfish and have strength to vote OBIDATTI on 25th February.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by jaytee01(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Dear Family. Can you now
see that everything is falling into place just as we all suspected?

The contempt which APC has for Nigerians has never been hidden. For the past one year of campaigning, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (who is also known to Nigerians by several less palatable nicknames and soubriquets) has essentially been bragging to Nigerians that his party’s 8 years of monumental failure has no political consequences:

You Nigerians owe me a debt of gratitude for imposing a visionless and clueless failure on you back in 2015.

You must elect me as President as a way of thanking me for giving you 8 years of banditry, herdsmen killings/rapes/kidnaps, record breaking inflation, record breaking depreciation of naira value, the longest strike in ASUU history, the worst fuel scarcity/scarcities in history, the worst naira scarcity in history, the inability to travel on highways for fear of kidnapping etc etc etc

It has become clear to anyone with even a half dead brain that APC does not care about Nigerians.

Indeed, even if your brain is slow (and I am referring to APC’s diehard supporters here), 8 years of being exposed to APC’s never ending failures ought to have been more than enough time to wake you up. APC only cares about its chances of winning elections so that its members can continue to enrich themselves by plundering the nation’s commonwealth at the expense of the ordinary hardworking Nigerian.

But the rank and file of APC knows that based on their party’s abysmal track record of 8 years of enduring failure, incompetence, greed and compound corruption, their party can NEVER win any free and fair election in Nigeria.
So what was their back up plan?

First, they created an artificial scarcity of the most important financial and material resources in the country (Dollars, Naira, Petrol etc) then they monopolized these resources so they can dole out stipends to their sycophants and anyone else who is willing to bow down and kiss the rotten, decomposing and diseased buttocks of the APC presidential candidate as an act of self-humiliation.

On the 25th of February, APC wants Nigerians to crawl to the polling units on their hands and knees in a state of complete humiliation and desperation, hungry and thirsty for the handouts which APC will throw to them, the way one throws bones to a hungry dog. APC wants this because APC doesn’t care about the pain and suffering it is inflicting on Nigerians.

This is why the attitude of Nigerians come February 25th is going to be so important.
If APC wins the presidential elections on the 25th of February 2023, it will essentially amount to a collective admission by Nigerians that they want even more of everything they have been experiencing since 2015.

The important question which can only be answered on the 25th of February is:

WILL NIGERIANS ALLOW THEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT?

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by jaytee01(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2023
JAGS001:
Obidients trying hard to paint Tinubu with bad names since their Biafra candidates can only get chance if BAT is not on the ballot but nah Asiwaju lokan haters go and keep wailing till coming of jezz grin

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by EagleNest(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2023
He said it that he is ready to fight dirty.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by FashionCookie(f): 6:06am On Feb 11, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you plan voting for Peter, better sell your votes and use it to eat cat 🐟 pepper soup 🍜 with cocoyam, and fresh 🍊 juice.

Better than wasting vote
Lol...
The noise is getting too much. Can't wait or 25th...
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by cicero(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2023
I have also received text a text message to call and send account details for money from Tinubu’s campaign.

It is sad that old men who should be advising the younger one remain the worst elements who are harming the nation for their devilish selfish interest.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by blowjohn(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Tinubu will really waste money during these election period.
He has failed to realise money will not get you everything. Unfortunately his advisers and close associates won't tell him that as they also benefit.

But money has always helped politicians in Africa.

Why wud this one be different?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by rolams(m): 6:39am On Feb 11, 2023
MrAAA2:

He received alert but its title is Debit not Credit.
That means he was Debited the money and did not receive the money.

It could be a Phishing website in the name of politics but I wonder how it got the .ng domain

Ok
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Jostoman: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Omihanifa:
This election don really expose Bola Tinubu as an overrated politican. His only major weapon is money. If you block his access to money he will die the next day.

Prior to the elections, we all taught he was brilliant, eloquent, and healthy. But when breeze blow baba yansh begin to open. He first urinated on himself in abeokuta, he went to abuja and was saying bla bla blue blue and feeding 50 million recruit in the army with AGBADO.

Ordinary CBN Currency redesign he wanted to commit suicide in abeokuta
that is what he has been using to win election in lagos since 1999
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Elidrisy20: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Dem never reach my area, na how dem dey do am? I need that cash
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Pacyrus(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay well, if an adult chooses to sell their votes for 10k, na your choice.

But if you complain after 4years, na moto go jam you
Motor go jam am abi na motor go kill am? angry
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Tanimuabk: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Pls give me the portal i seriously need money,but with or without money asiwajo is my favorite.any question?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Wali84: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Omihanifa:
This election don really expose Bola Tinubu as an overrated politican. His only major weapon is money. If you block his access to money he will die the next day.

Prior to the elections, we all taught he was brilliant, eloquent, and healthy. But when breeze blow baba yansh begin to open. He first urinated on himself in abeokuta, he went to abuja and was saying bla bla blue blue and feeding 50 million recruit in the army with AGBADO.

Tinubu will win
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by OhiOfIhima: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
I doubt to believe this news but something pinch me. I base in Lagos, in my wards is a strong APC but PDP also not lagging behind. I came to noticed, 2-3weeks ago those APC guys collecting the photocopies of voter's card from their wards, friends and those old women dem. Even a friend of mine approached me for mine and I asked him what for, he said they were told to bring it by the APC ward leaders. I am just curious what could dey do with it. I made him realized that voter's card is like ur Nin and ATM cards that it shouldn't be released to another person.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by ZombieSlayer1: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
stabilizer:

So you are foolish enough to believe this nonsense packaged lies

https://www.whois.com/whois/pollmanager.ng

Registered by an agbado miscreant
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Ybaby: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Omihanifa:

FACT

I used to admire him but felt he was too old to be president and using tax payers sweat for medical bills but now that he unravelled himself with drugs, stolen photo, stolen name, no siblings, no school mate, fake certificate, no Governmant college ibadan, sharing question at Chatham house..... and much more but it is his arrogance and lack of elegance that turned me off most.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by HNICEARTH: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Tobijays:
if you look everywhere you will see some packages in which different parties are attached to! Unfortunately, we are still at that level of giving incentives to get votes! All political parties share in this blame and the nation at large! During the last oyo guber campaigns,
Adelabu, Apc candidate was tagged stingy because he shared Garri while Seyi Makinde shared rice among others

As a people, we just have to rise above this
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by hotwax: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2023
boxypane:
And APC will be that gullible to use it's logo. Una dey mad!

I have never seen a more stupid human than you.

So APC will not use their logo to allow confused voters to collect APC money and mistakenly vote PDP.

So you want APC to invest for PDP.

You deserve masters degree for your stewidty
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by onefourseven(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Which way Nigeria?

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by MrAAA2: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Akaegwu:
He said he noticed on the portal that N10,000 was deposited in his wallet at about 11:56 am, some three hours before he received the message.

He said without thinking too much of it, he withdrew the sum at 8:27 pm and was surprised to receive a credit notification from his bank. The money reached him.

Do you know why his alert SMS showed as "Debit"? And he could as well share the "Credit" alert and a bank credit alert would erase the doubts.
I'm not saying that it is not possible, rather it is unclear.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Mrmb: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.

It's a lie, the money was sent to card carrying members of the party, to ease the suffering caused by the so-called naira redesign.... Any random person who says he received such is telling lies deep from the pit of hell... I repeat, the money was sent to card carrying party members to ease the suffering caused by the naira redesign
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Amen ooo grin grin
Na Urchins disObiDient blood we go use cleanse the land from this APC calamity.
This fools got this Country into this mess and still want to drag this Country into a bigger problem,someone open their mouths to say he will continue from where bubu stopped yet urchins still want to sell their future wey no first bright before for 10k again undecided
E no go better for them.
If some people no die, things fit no better o.
This ones so them don already become candidates of sudden death and shallow grave, unclekoboko, levels1, levels2,gone too soon grin grin grin

Your end is near.

You are a living dead
Your parents will die of sickness after spending all tbeit resources on the sickness they will pass away.

Oni jere laiye

Oni ri batise
O mama le ni o ni baa

Woo owun ofoor ni ti iwo ati idi idile re alaiye.

Ibi ni oju re ati ti awon obi re o ma re lo ase edumare

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Emekus999(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
God's kingdom is the best
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by assholemods: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2023
mbaise1000:

Bros, if you really want to know you will know that it's happening, I know of so many collecting with the stupid excuse that it's their money,
Looks like you are in their stronghold, that maybe why you are not given or collecting
And you think something like that will be done in such an open manner?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by assholemods: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Emekus999:
God's kingdom is the best
Jehovah's Witnesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / 'Celebrating Ekiti Win With Incoming President' - Fayemi, Abiodun Meet Tinubu / The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.