Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs (37914 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Maobichek: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Feb25 is here already. And remember also. Wike political ego Is on the line. It is now or never to prove himself worthy of been the political heavyweight he portrays himself.

If BAT is banking on Rivers vote to win the presidential election, he will not smell Aso Rock. He has advantage in the South West plus APC Northern governors. Let him concentrate on places where he has advantage.

Lastly, PO's emergence is an advantage to BAT and disadvantage to Atiku looking at voting pattern in Nigeria thus BAT should encourage PO and not fight him, thank you.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Ofunaofu: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

25% is a deflation of Wike's Ego. Wike will want to do everything to make a statement to PDP and boost his confidence. If Wike fails to deliver Rivers massively for Tinubu. Then he his going to have s serious problem during the Governorship election.

I need to make statement to withhold is bragging power and delivering River state massively for Tinubu is exactly how he needs to do that.

Wike can't, I repeat, wike can't deliver Rivers massively for Tinubu

Tinubu cannot win Rivers know this and know peace
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by lhordspy: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Maobichek:

If BAT is banking on Rivers vote to win the presidential election, he will not smell Aso Rock. He has advantage in the South West plus APC Northern governors. Let him concentrate on places where he has advantage.

Lastly, PO's emergence is an advantage to BAT and disadvantage to Atiku looking at voting pattern in Nigeria thus BAT should encourage PO and not fight him, thank you.

Hmm. It isn't about BAT here sir. It is about Wike. Wike is at a crossroad of his political career where he needs to make point. He needs to prove a point to show he is as influential as he portrays himself. If Wike failed to deliver for BAT massively, take not of the word 'massively' .Then onward lot of people will call him bluff, they will step on his feet and make reference to his failure.

It isnt about BAT, it is about Wike's political Ego. It is now or never for him.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nope, I am just getting started. Maybe I should ask you, suffer no dey tire you?
You mean you want the kind of sufferness Obi inflicted on Anambrans should be replicated on Nigerians,no we rejected him and his emergency love he was hawking.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by HNICEARTH: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:
You mean you want the kind of sufferness Obi inflicted on Anambrans should be replicated on Nigerians,no we rejected him and his emergency love he was hawking.

I dont know what suffering you are talking about, but every Nigerian can attest to the suffering buhari and the Tinublu led APC made nigerians pass through in the last 7+yrs. So quit the lies!

PO is better than that kleptomaniac, demented drug lord. Peace✌🏿

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Espelbengz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oga obi cannot win any state in the North! Remind me after 25th

Kennyfancy:
25th nor far, remind me then
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Umorosky17(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120800973]Just left Bonny Island today, the truth is that wike is not even as smart as people think he his, PDP won't win Rivers Governorship because of wike rather PDP will win because Most people here naturally does not like APC as a party[/quote]
Nothing but the truth,well said.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I dont know what suffering you are talking about, but every Nigerian can attest to the suffering buhari and the Tinublu led APC made nigerians pass through in the last 7+yrs. So quit the lies!

PO is better than that kleptomaniac, demented drug lord. Peace✌🏿
PO is not a klepto,may be you was in other planet when Pandora papers came out.

Tinubu klepto is far better than klepto Obi who couldn't develop his state when he was a Governor,this is why you and klepto Obi couldn't stay in Anabra for a month because it's underdevelopment,you used to come in drove to the state of klepto Tinubu because he develop his own state when he was a Governor of Lagos state and the development continues.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:
Just carry your phone and google 'the state with the highest millionaires' and the only state you will see is Anambra. Continue deceiving your co-travellers that Obi inflicted suffering on the good people of Anambra state. How would business oriented people be suffering as you want people to believe. Continue lying, every lie has expiry date.
Peter Obi is not an angel but he used the little available resources of the for the state and never personalized it to himself as some people have been doing to the state they governed, as they turned it to personal estate for they and family.

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:

Tinubu klepto is far better than klepto Obi who couldn't develop his state when he was a Governor,this is why you and klepto Obi couldn't stay in Anabra for a month because it's underdevelopment,you used to come in drove to the state of klepto Tinubu because he develop his own state when he was a Governor of Lagos state and the development continues.
All these yesterday kids. Was it when Tinubu became governor and after him they started going to Lagos? If I may ask you, what took Tinubu to Lagos too?
People have been moving to Lagos from time memorial as a capital state. I can tell you for free that there is no place all over the world that you will get to there you will not see at least one Igbo man, even the most interior and hidden villages. Igbos are known for their itinerary. Same you will see them in Kano, Borno, Kogi, Kwara, Oyo, Osun, Bayelsa, Delta, talk of anywhere, even outside Nigeria. That's their way of life and they cannot be Tinubu govern Lagos and not go there again. So, say something intelligently and stop talking like toddler.
Besides, Pandora paper is not a graft. Are you aware that 3 Tinubu's family members are also listed. Are they also thieves? Governor Sani Bello and Bagudu of Niger and Kebbi states are also there. Are they also thieves? Mike Adenuga, Theophilus Danjuma, Otedola, Dangote are also there. Are they also thieves by your standard? If all these people are thieves and FG refused to prosecute them, then, there is a problem somewhere. Peter Obi has said umpteenth times that he opened the tax haven even before he contemplated of joining politics and he has said, if anyone can claim he put any government money in tax haven should come out. He even went further to say, he is ready to let go of his presidential ambition for that but since last year no one has come out. I think it would be a better time for you to come out and sue him, instead of this blackmailing strategy to deceiving the unsuspecting Nigerians that no nothing like yourself.

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All these yesterday kids. Was it when Tinubu became governor and after him they started going to Lagos? If I may ask you, what took Tinubu to Lagos too?
People have been moving to Lagos from time memorial as a capital state. I can tell you for free that there is no place all over the world that you will get to there you will not see at least one Igbo man, even the most interior and hidden villages. Igbos are known for their itinerary. Same you will see them in Kano, Borno, Kogi, Kwara, Oyo, Osun, Bayelsa, Delta, talk of anywhere, even outside Nigeria. That's their way of life and they cannot be Tinubu govern Lagos and not go there again. So, say something intelligently and stop talking like toddler.
Besides, Pandora paper is not a graft. Are you aware that 3 Tinubu's family members are also listed. Are they also thieves? Governor Sani Bello and Bagudu of Niger and Kebbi states are also there. Are they also thieves? Mike Adenuga, Theophilus Danjuma, Otedola, Dangote are also there. Are they also thieves by your standard? If all these people are thieves and FG refused to prosecute them, then, there is a problem somewhere. Peter Obi has said umpteenth times that he opened the tax haven even before he contemplated of joining politics and he has said, if anyone can claim he put any government money in tax haven should come out. He even went further to say, he is ready to let go of his presidential ambition for that but since last year no one has come out. I think it would be a better time for you to come out and sue him, instead of this blackmailing strategy to deceiving the unsuspecting Nigerians that no nothing like yourself.
You see,all our politicians are thieves, Obi is not an exception, but what annoyed me is when some people called obituaries were attacking Tinubu who didn't rule a state in their region and called Obi, a saint.

That's very stupid mentality.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by HNICEARTH: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:

Klepto-thief/stealing

Pandora papers-was about influential persons around the world who had secret investments and companies in tax havens.

You see the difference?

I thought I was going back and forth with someone who is knowledgeable, not knowing that like your baby pharoah of lagos you also did not attend school but rather peddle oluwole certificate.

This is the last you'd get from me, I am done!
Be a good bwoy and run along
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
sultry69:
You see,all our politicians are thieves, Obi is not an exception, but what annoyed me is when some people called obituaries were attacking Tinubu who didn't rule a state in their region and called Obi, a saint.

That's very stupid mentality.
You're the one saying so. I never said all politicians are thieves. All I know is, we know those that used state resources for their benefits and collecting millions as pension yearly because they are former governor. We also know those that publicly said, they lost everything before 1999 but today they are billionaire without a known enterprise. People went to CAC and there is no trace of his name as a director in any company but he can spend billion in a day, just been a former governor.
A good name is better than rubies says the Holy Book.

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You're the one saying so. I never said all politicians are thieves. All I know is, we know those that used state resources for their benefits and collecting millions as pension yearly because they are former governor. We also know those that publicly said, they lost everything before 1999 but today they are billionaire without a known enterprise. People went to CAC and there is no trace of his name as a director in any company but he can spend billion in a day, just been a former governor.
A good name is better thtan rubies says the Holy Book.
Obi is a thief, kleptomaniac with Anambra money stashed in panama,stop pretending.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by neyop85(m): 12:42am On Feb 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na you go kill them?.Show your face if you no be coward.

Na classic finishing we go give una. Classic!
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2023
sultry69:
Obi is a thief, kleptomaniac with Anambra money stashed in panama,stop pretending.
Thankfully Obi is a thief and kleptomaniac but has never been called to answer graft with the EFCC or ICPC or any other anti-graft agency. However, we know those that have been called by EFCC. Not only called but docked by CCT. We also know the person that was prosecuted for drug related issue and he forfeited a whooping sum of $240,000.
Don't you think it's high time you personally sue Obi for the crime you self called him thief for, that will make more sense and it would be on record.
One man out of all 18 presidential candidates was docked at CCT. What a shame to his supporters.

Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Thankfully Obi is a thief and kleptomaniac but has never been called to answer graft with the EFCC or ICPC or any other anti-graft agency. However, we know those that have been called by EFCC. Not only called but docked by CCT. We also know the person that was prosecuted for drug related issue and he forfeited a whooping sum of $240,000.
Don't you think it's high time you personally sue Obi for the crime you self called him thief for, that will make more sense and it would be on record.
One man out of all 18 presidential candidates was docked at CCT. What a shame to his supporters.
Hahaha............. See this one,did they found any any shrewd of evidence that he was corrupt,no.

CCT couldn't prosecute him any further because they found nothing in their investigations to used against him,Efcc during Obj/Ribadu said they tried as much as they could to get any evidence of corruption in him,but to no avail.

Then,why are you ipob miscreats always made unfounded allegations , meanwhile Abia,anambra etc are there with there corrupt elements governing you,but you choose to be unfortunate beings who preferred leaving a log in your eyes and remove spec in other people's eyes.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by modernWays: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sense is far from you and that is why you think everyone are sold out to monetary value without any character. Before politics, did you die that if you don't collect politician money, you won't live. This is outrightly reprobate mind that has been destroying the destiny of our nation because they don't have control of their conscience. No matter the level of poverty, no mother with good conscience and fear for God will ask his son or daughter to do bad thing because of poverty. Except only your parents.
Your kind is the type that sold Jesus for a penny. So, it never a new thing. I can
still rememberr the story, how one of Jesus' disciple sold Jesus to be killed. It's the same mentality you're still carrying about without iota of character, selling your destiny for a morsel of bread.
Let me remind you what the Bible said about unrighteous money. From the book Proverbs 13:11:
"Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, But he who gathers by labor will increase"
If you like collect trillion to sell your conscience, the reward according to Bible is "it will diminish".

If you think Rivers state is Kano state where somebody or one Imam will come to a gathering and tell them, this is where we are going and they will sheepishly follow. Young man, Rivers state is not like that. They know what is good for them and nobody can change that. If Wike has that boldness and courage, he should come out publicly and say vote for Tinubu. I can bet you, all his candidates will lose all elections. The good people of Rivers are not dummy, they know what they want and cannot be cajole by anyone. So, live by your Judas Iscariot lifestyle.

Kid, this is reality of life, learn to deal with it before it too late for you in life. No one sold anything to anything, it is purely political. Everyone can't view issue the same way you does.

Peter Obi you are projecting is not different from them all, if only some of you are smart enough to check the man antecedents, you won't be here hyping him over nothing. No one ever know what any man can do tomorrow, you can only have an idea through what they have done before, this is what you fools and ignorant Obi supporters failed to know.

Go to political section in this same platform and check the video where he said Abasha oppoinnted him chairman of Tincan port Lagos. This is the same man you pathetic lots overhyped as new messiah from heaven that will deliver the country he was so much involved in ruining.

People perish because of lack of knowledge. Nigerians hate research or reading, reason some of you can't dig deep into his past and reason with it.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
sultry69:
Hahaha............. See this one,did they found any any shrewd of evidence that he was corrupt,no.

CCT couldn't prosecute him any further because they found nothing in their investigations to used against him,Efcc during Obj/Ribadu said they tried as much as they could to get any evidence of corruption in him,but to no avail.

Then,why are you ipob miscreats always made unfounded allegations , meanwhile Abia,anambra etc are there with there corrupt elements governing you,but you choose to be unfortunate beings who preferred leaving a log in your eyes and remove spec in other people's eyes.
But you can conveniently say Obi is a thief whereas he has not been tried by any known court inside and outside this world but we know, the world know that Tinubu was tried for corruption in Nigeria and also tried for drug related case in USA.
Sorry, I revved up your engine that's why it pains you. Hope you see the difference? One has been tried twice and money was even forfeited by him but Obi had never been interrogated by any anti-graft agency anywhere in the world and at home. Are you not ashame of yourself? Can you seat your children down and tell them, this man I am supporting today had once been tried as drug baron and he forfeited sums of money?
Meanwhile, I am not Igbo, I am a bonafide Omoluabi, who cherishes character and integrity than silver and gold and that I have been teaching my children, that there is nothing they have in this life, if it is not gotten through good character and integrity all is vanity. So continue to play the tribal acrobatic thinking you're undoing Peter Obi but you're indirectly undoing Tinubu because those that sees through you people will spite your nose. Just go to El-Rufai Facebook platform and go and read Hausas' reactions to some of his posts and you will be shocked. Go there and borrow sense and stop this tribal gymnastics.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
modernWays:

Kid, this is reality of life, learn to deal with it before it too late for you in life. No one sold anything to anything, it is purely political. Everyone can't view issue the same way you does.

Peter Obi you are projecting is not different from them all, if only some of you are smart enough to check the man antecedents, you won't be here hyping him over nothing. No one ever know what any man can do tomorrow, you can only have an idea through what they have done before, this is what you fools and ignorant Obi supporters failed to know.

Go to political section in this same platform and check the video where he said Abasha oppoinnted him chairman of Tincan port Lagos. This is the same man you pathetic lots overhyped as new messiah from heaven that will deliver the country he was so much involved in ruining.

People perish because of lack of knowledge. Nigerians hate research or reading, reason some of you can't dig deep into his past and reason with it.
Please young man, not everyone can sold their conscience because of money. If you've been doing that, you better change because such character had contributed to the problem this nation is facing. Money is not everything, a good name is worth more than gold. Stop selling your destiny for money.
When he was chairman of Tincan port, was there any untoward act that he committed? Or does that one tantamount to chairman of NPA? He's not a government appointee. Every port has association of importers and exporters, for him to be their chairman has that changed who he is? I know reasoning is too big for you.
As I always say and tell people, which I will also tell you. Please can you tell me in the history of Nigeria, which governor alive or dead that invested more in education and health like Peter Obi. You may want to challenge me in that and let us bring out statistics of that governor you know and I will bring out that of Peter Obi. This is a challenge from me to you. You can malign from now till kingdom come, that doesn't take away people's records whether you like it or not, just the way no one can take away areas that Tinubu fair well in Lagos.
I love the bible quoted because it perfectly depicts the real you for erroneously saying what you don't know because you see people brandishing lies upon lies about Peter Obi on the net.
However, the lies doesn't take away that Anambra education got a total turnaround during his time and moved from 26th to 1st within a space of 3 years of his investment. Again, he doesn't take away his exploit in health where he resuscitated all the health facilities, both formal and the informal ones during his tenure, which bagged him the best governor in Nigeria on malaria control as handed to him by Bil Gates wife, Melinda Gates. If you've used that God given knowledge and google search all these you would have found them without aisle.
Never allow hate, bile and ignorance sold to you make you miss the best of time and season.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Loveladies(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Even the 200k people will collect the money and vote for Obi, most of you don't even know how Niger Delta people behave, even wike know that he cannot monitor that number of people,Here in Delta State,. Voting APC for Governor but u see presidency I doubt APC can win 1 single local government area
Mumu, how will someone make his pot of soup bitter, because of one useless liar in Peter Obi
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by sultry69(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

But you can conveniently say Obi is a thief whereas he has not been tried by any known court inside and outside this world but we know, the world know that Tinubu was tried for corruption in Nigeria and also tried for drug related case in USA.
Sorry, I revved up your engine that's why it pains you. Hope you see the difference? One has been tried twice and money was even forfeited by him but Obi had never been interrogated by any anti-graft agency anywhere in the world and at home. Are you not ashame of yourself? Can you seat your children down and tell them, this man I am supporting today had once been tried as drug baron and he forfeited sums of money?
Meanwhile, I am not Igbo, I am a bonafide Omoluabi, who cherishes character and integrity than silver and gold and that I have been teaching my children, that there is nothing they have in this life, if it is not gotten through good character and integrity all is vanity. So continue to play the tribal acrobatic thinking you're undoing Peter Obi but you're indirectly undoing Tinubu because those that sees through you people will spite your nose. Just go to El-Rufai Facebook platform and go and read Hausas' reactions to some of his posts and you will be shocked. Go there and borrow sense and stop this tribal gymnastics.
Tinubu is a thief,but according to you ipob,obi is a saint.

I don't read all your epistles, but what what I know is that 25 of Feb is almost here where your eye will clear.

You better stop deceiving yourselves in your region, all politicians are thieves.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by IfnobeGod20: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
sultry69:
Tinubu is a thief,but according to you ipob,obi is a saint.

I don't read all your epistles, but what what I know is that 25 of Feb is almost here where your eye will clear.

You better stop deceiving yourselves in your region, all politicians are thieves.
I wasn't the one that says he is a thief but the court in USA say so.

We are waiting patiently for a defining day where structure of criminality, structure of arrogance, structure if kleptomania, structure of divisiveness, structure of religion and ethnic partitioning will be totally destroy. And as the Lord liveth, it shall totally and utterly demolished.

We shall know who and who is deceiving himself next week.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Kennyfancy(m): 2:41am On Feb 16, 2023
sultry69:
Keep deceiving yourself,on a neutral ground obi can never win this election,he is a distance third unless if goats and folws will votes for him,even Obi knows this.

Then,why normal being and politians like Wike will support him and loss everything to his enemy.

River state of Wike will surprise you on this coming election.
how far, Shay the Campaign done suprise you, you all think South South don't know who is the best among the 3 candidate
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Kennyfancy(m): 2:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Jostoman:
Voting for Apc for governor in delta state? You better wake up from your dream.
dream ke ?, Nah person when be agbero nah I one vote
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Kennyfancy(m): 2:43am On Feb 16, 2023
underpinna:

No dey talk Weytin you no no. Which collect money vote another person? You dey Rivers State so?
how far, Shay u see the campaign today, they even had to bring people from other state to help fill space, Are you even In River state self ?
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Kennyfancy(m): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Niger Delta what!

What’s the difference between Niger Deltans and Fulani? One way traffic!

Hello! Niger Delta politics revolves around money and gangs. Once you have those two, case closed.

If wike should unite all the gangs in Rivers, it’s case closed!
how far with the uniting of the gangs, them nor gree Unite enter rally ?
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Kennyfancy(m): 2:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Espelbengz:
The key is not to win any local government, just get 25% and we are cool! Now that is very feasible across all the south east n south south states, meanwhile there are so many states in the North obi can not get 10% votes..

which state will give APC 25% ?
Young boy wake up from your dreams
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Jostoman: 5:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Kennyfancy:
dream ke ?, Nah person when be agbero nah I one vote
mace stealing
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by underpinna: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Kennyfancy:
how far, Shay u see the campaign today, they even had to bring people from other state to help fill space, Are you even In River state self ?

No, I'm not.

You win.
Re: Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs by Espelbengz(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Happy wailing..

Kennyfancy:
which state will give APC 25% ?
Young boy wake up from your dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.