Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) (1604 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Rivers Bye-Election: Thugs, SARS Destroy Polling Unit, Cart Away Results (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Couldntfigurean: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
I saw this post on TikTok,I thought it’s was just a prank
Wow
Urban Dictionary describes tinubu as A person who is always hidding behind others to do evil, he knows how to control to do his will and make them feel like the bad person.

It can also be used thus. He like Tinubuing others. He is a Tinubu

Another definition defines Tinubu as An old werey claiming to be sixty five years old. Calls himself the jagaban of Lagos and wants to run for presidency in 2023.
I know that I don't have money but don't tinubu me.

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Couldntfigurean: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Wetin dey play?

2 Likes

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Moh247: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Will this win a single vote for Obi... No ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Afamsi: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
I cant agree less
Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Richardonald(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
the thing pain you..

No cry

9 Likes

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Couldntfigurean: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
painment

Don’t waste precious tears

2 Likes

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Richardonald(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I saw this post on TikTok,I thought it’s was just a prank
Wow
Urban Dictionary describes tinubu as A person who is always hidding behind others to do evil, he knows how to control to do his will and make them feel like the bad person.

It can also be used thus. He like Tinubuing others. He is a Tinubu

Another definition defines Tinubu as An old werey claiming to be sixty five years old. Calls himself the jagaban of Lagos and wants to run for presidency in 2023.
I know that I don't have money but don't tinubu me.
na my drogba meme you dey usegrin

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Couldntfigurean: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Richardonald:
na my drogba meme you dey usegrin
Anything to pepper urchins and make life miserable for them
I dey,wake me up by 2:00am even

1 Like

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Randy111(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
They af finish tilumbu patapata.
Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Chei grin
Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Malory: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
I thought it is a joke until I tried it myself.

Re: Type in “meaning Of Tinubu” On Google And See The Results (pics Included) by Couldntfigurean: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Another definition

One who is old and senseless

Since he came back from Togo,he has become a tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Just In: I Have Respect For Tinubu, I Am Only Challenging The Process / On Oba Elegushi Oro Cult Ritual And What This Means Of Non Indigines Of Lagos / Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.