Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect (26532 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Kobicove(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2023
I don't believe this story!
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by ade4real2016: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Rest in Peace to d dead n my heartfelt condolences to d entire family for this avoidable n irreparable loss....
I wish these maniacs could be subjected to same treatment meted out to these innocent victims....They are nothing but waste products who could have been aborted while in their mother's wombs....

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by anonymuz(m): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians
don't bring tribalism into this. Nigeria is a failed country. Just imagine wasting the entire family because of a million naira.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by kingthreat(m): 5:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Bullet01:

“The three suspects who are members of Aiye confraternity have all confessed to their various roles in the gruesome and callous murder of the family.”

https://punchng.com/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-over-salary-increment-suspect/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1676054288

They were all cultists. Cultism has now graduated into murder, killings, robbery and kidnappings. Say no to cultism.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BannedUser: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Wicked and heartless Afonja cultists!!
Brain dead statement
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by descarado: 5:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Dark mind. Majority of them are here. What comes out of their mouth is always dark

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by techWriter3: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2023
politician soul been possessed this one
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by ppogba: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Bastard liar.

You killed and burnt their corpses because of salary increment?

You even went as far as eliminating their only child to wipe oft every evidence for a mere salary increment?

Don't worry. By the time the officers that handle Abba Kyari dealt wth you for a few hours, your story will change.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Bimffo(m): 5:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Very sad news. They just have to pay the capital punishment.
Not to be incensitive, but bitcoin would have kept them alive.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Burgerlomo: 5:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Eleribu somebody

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by arantess: 5:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Demons

I remember on the day people talking rubbish that the man must been involved in a bad deal, as if they were there.

Make una dey easy with useless unfounded conspiracy theories

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by EagleNest(m): 5:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Heartless and wicked fools. You destroyed human lives that you cannot make because of 1million naira. Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by AmuDimpka: 5:27am On Feb 11, 2023
This is the real meaning of yoruba demon! With all the IGR in Ogun as they say

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33am On Feb 11, 2023
What wickedness lies in the heart of man! That's why I can never employ someone I don't know his or her background,as a domestic help.Or maybe I can never employ any so called domestic help at all, because they are often the internal enemies, you can hardly suspect.
Many of them often arrange armed robbery attacks and kidnappings,on the families, they're working for.
The evil animals should be handed a life imprisonment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by AngelicBeing: 5:37am On Feb 11, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
Oluwa ni oluso aguntan mi.

This is a front page material Seun.
The Lord is my Shepherd and l shall not want, Though l walk through the valley of the shadow of death, The Lord will preserve, protect and watch over me, Chai, there's Wickedness on earth sad

A man's enemies are members of his own household sad

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by motionarena: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2023
adler777:
Nope I don't believe that... That's a big cap!

You can't wipe out an entire family and burn down their house cos of salary increment. That's a big lie! Also, they were all members of Aiye (aka BIack Axe, Néo Black Movement) which some of our well-known celebrities also belong to. Which shows they had a much more criminal intent.

This seems to me like it's much deeper than that!!!
Oya tell us rhe truth na.
Mr detective
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by 07kjb: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.

LET HER GET ONE OF HER RELATIVE FROM BOTH SIDE,OR SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TRAIN ANY BODY?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Buffalo2(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2023
I said it in the previous thread that the reason for the murder will not be more than him asking for money or loan and the man's inability to oblige. Those domestic workers kill for the most senseless reason someone can think of. That's why I try as much as possible not to have them. No matter how you treat them, they are never satisfied.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BluntCrazeMan: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by MarketDispatch: 5:56am On Feb 11, 2023
But how will suspect escape from Hospital....what happened to handcuff to bed?

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 6:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Bullet01:
This is the height of wickedness. This guy and devil are classmate
No oo! This is actually devil's last born after the birth of hitler,buhari,osama,d north korea president,tinubu,putin and the rest this is the last born from is dark color children nii oo,he is suffering from narcissistic personality disorder like tinubu. Emi esu ngbe ilu chiefly.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Spandau: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Wicked and heartless Afonja cultists!!

Retarded folks everywhere.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by ibechris(m): 6:03am On Feb 11, 2023
U see this kind of cultists are all over the country now...there is simply no tribe that isn't a member.

This is because,the country isn't working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by danngnews: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Lightorder:
Terrible! IPOB , Whyyyyyyyyyy? !!!!!!

You de smoke igbo angry
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Jagaban spirit has possessed this one.
Na true my bro,na narcissistic personality disorder dey disturb am! That sickness na spirit of self centered-ness and the always wanting to be incharge of everything (emilokan by all means necessary)

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2023
femicyrus:
We need to bring back public execution of criminals like this to serve as deterrent to others planning to join cult or killer group
That is just the truth!!!!! This case is so hurtful.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by kingboy(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2023
This story is not adding up....the deceased lived in Abeokuta GRA, where the big boys if Ogun State lives.
He works with CBN(period when naira was redesign ).
He might know something that is fundamentally wrong with the while redesign ...
The story is cooked to cover some power that be .
My thought

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2023
motionarena:

Oya tell us rhe truth na.
Mr detective

Are you a cultist? Did you kill the family? Why are u so pained by my suspicions?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Lightorder: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2023
danngnews:

You de smoke igbo angry
Yes o. You dey sell igbo
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Lightorder:
Terrible! IPOB , Whyyyyyyyyyy? !!!!!!
Stop ds nonsense now! The issue is painful dont come n start another rubbish tribal online war! Think if that happens to be ur bro,how u go feel right now.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Kog45(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians
Another tribal jargon from a real barbarian using QWERTY keyboard forming tribal warrior on social media.....if someone said when will Igbo or Hausa experience civilization due to unknown gunmen and book haram activities what would be your reaction?...Oga stop tribalism.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by nakoks(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.

Please tell your sisters to back down and leave her as she has her reasons which are valid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / Police Officer Harasses Student Because He Owns An iPhone In Delta (Pix, Video) / Fulanis Cut Man's Finger In Niger State Over Cigarettes (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.