Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect (26506 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Oceanjagaban: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2023
What a sin thing
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BOYS2MEN: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by kingamaa(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order.

Entitlement mentality leading to murder

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Benrosaria(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2023
can the deads confirm this story for us?

a lekan adekanbi's intention is greater than this
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Prodigy08: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
This hurts,I knew their son.He was a friend and neighbor of my best friend at Abeokuta.when I realized it was him my heart sank to my tummy😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Ofadaman(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Because of 1.1m, a while generation gone
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Jevica: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Though I condemned the callous act of the man but there is a take home lesson to be learned. Let’s be kind to our domestic staff

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Ken4Christ: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Badgers14:
The heart of man!!

Is deceitful and desperately wicked.

But you can escape things like this by giving your life to Christ and receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit.

Then spend quality time praying. God will even reveal it to you before it happens.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
jclassiq:
If Yoruba people weren't such sex hungry mofos and spent all their money chasing women, they'd be able to achieve all their financial goals.

And this idiot wouldn't have to kill his benefactors because he needed more money to offer some girl.

So ur tribe is filled with saints abi? Nothing evil n bad as ever happened dere? Or it is only other tribes that show up to do anything evil dere? And all mofos from ur tribe aint sex hungry n dont spend dere money chasing women? And to u all yoruba people dont achieve financial goals? All this type of msgs are the reason tribalism is rooting strongly in naija! If a yoruba guy see this now he will attack ur tribe n dt is how a msg dt should av come meaningful came meaningless n cause chaos. Dey play just dey play oo dey play oo dey play.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by fm7070: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2023
The guy is very STEWPID, WICKED & DEVILISH. You killed 3 people because of what?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by sharone21(f): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
adler777:
Nope I don't believe that... That's a big cap! 🧢 🧢

You can't wipe out an entire family and burn down their house cos of salary increment. That's a big lie! Also, they were all members of Aiye (aka BIack Axe, Néo Black Movement) which some of our well-known celebrities also belong to. Which shows they had a much more criminal intent.

This seems to me like it's much deeper than that!!!

Na small thing dey pain wicked person....

Some people will even tell u a wizard is more wicked than a wit...

I did say the last time that the son may not even be a Cult member..... This guy thinking he is so smart wanted to confuse the Police by carrying the son along with his friend.... The son's friend wasn't the target and was just in the wrong place at that time.... He survived....Hoping there will be maximum security for him.

I feel this guy's cup of wickedness don full.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Shinor(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Onlinebar:
Nobody likes to talk about this here, but it's something I've been pushing for a long time now...... Having guns will level everyone

Has it levelled everyone in America? Don't we still have cases of murders and mass murders despite people having the right to bear arms? Good suggestion but not the answer my brother.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Try to treat your staffs right…some employers are too damn stingy
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Skmoda360(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians

You don't have sense i swear....God pun.ish you ojokutama momi....ọmọ ale

Curse.d human being.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by hush15: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2023
adler777:
Nope I don't believe that... That's a big cap! 🧢 🧢

You can't wipe out an entire family and burn down their house cos of salary increment. That's a big lie! Also, they were all members of Aiye (aka BIack Axe, Néo Black Movement) which some of our well-known celebrities also belong to. Which shows they had a much more criminal intent.

This seems to me like it's much deeper than that!!!

My thoughts exactly
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by HNICEARTH: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Wicked fellows. Rot in jail
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Oizee(f): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.
she's absolutely right, there was a boy that was supposed to be a companion to an elderly woman that returned from London last year, the guy was questioning mama, asking her how she use to know if her children in abroad send her money, bcuz he checked mama phone and there was no trace of bank alert. When the woman became uncomfortable, they chased the boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Bullet01:

https://punchng.com/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-over-salary-increment-suspect/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1676054288

Ah..........Jesu!!!! Driver!!!!!! This is pathetic!!!! This is heartbreaking!!!!!!!!!! What da hell?! Lekan and those cultists should be hanged life on TV and burnt while is being hanged for everyone to watch and learn that crime does not pay!

We are waiting on the Nigerian Police on the Gwarimpa killings too!. Thumbs up Nigeria Police!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
My new year resolution is to keep the poor at arm’s length. The poor, low as they are are already at ground level. You bring them close and they drag you to the ground with them.

I render assistance to the poor from a distance
Make them dey their lane make I they my lane

I’m already making preparations to accommodate my parents when they get very old and unable to cater for themselves.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.
About six years ago, a gateman killed an elderly couple and dumped their bodies in a well in the compound.
It’s is best to keep the dregs of the society at arm’s length. This is my new year resolution.

I’m already making preparations to accommodate my parents when they get very old and unable to cater for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by assholemods: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians
Attention seeker.. mumu!
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Bimpe29: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Enemy truly resides within
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Nowhere on this thread will you read that you should fear the devil after fearing men. Even murderous men like this one.

That being said, how much were his wages that he tried to get a loan from them so that he could bolt? Some people have a lot of money or the capacity to pay more but will never pay their staff well, leading to resentment and evil in the end.

There are entitled staff, and there are antagonistic employers. If you don't pay well, let them know that there will be no wage increment or review from the first day.

I encountered a dangerous young man aged 21 employed to do a particular job only in the morning, and he made sure he stole a lot of money in his three months of laziness, sloppiness and arrogant entitlement. When his cup was full, he was given an extra month of expected wages and was told his services weren't needed again, and that if he was seen on or around the premises, he would not like the outcome as he would make himself a suspect. He took his undertaking in good faith. That kind of boy was the murderous type, because he had a lot to lose (free stolen income), and it's best that type don't work personally for one.

Use an agency for personal staff. And please, look at their ugly, dangerous and black faces long and hard. Don't ignore their faces. Especially if they're men you're employing.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
About six years ago, a gateman killed an elderly couple and dumped their bodies in a well in the compound.
It’s is best to keep the dregs of the society at arm’s length. This is my new year resolution.

Same story in care. Unless you want your parents to live with you, they aren't safe elsewhere. And even at home, ones spouse could be cruel or the hired help
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by faceLAGOS: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2023
The man could have saved his life with his wealth.

So sad he lost both & even more.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by GloriousGbola: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Nowhere on this thread will you read that you should fear the devil after fearing men. Even murderous men like this one.

That being said, how much were his wages that he tried to get a loan from them so that he could bolt? Some people have a lot of money or the capacity to pay more but will never pay their staff well, leading to resentment and evil in the end.

There are entitled staff, and there are antagonistic employers. If you don't pay well, let them know that there will be no wage increment or review from the first day.

I encountered a dangerous young man aged 21 employed to do a particular job only in the morning, and he made sure he stole a lot of money in his three months of laziness, sloppiness and arrogant entitlement. When his cup was full, he was given an extra month of expected wages and was told his services weren't needed again, and that if he was seen on or around the premises, he would not like the outcome as he would make himself a suspect. He took his undertaking in good faith. That kind of boy was the murderous type, because he had a lot to lose (free stolen income), and it's best that type don't work personally for one.

Use an agency for personal staff. And please, look at their ugly, dangerous and black faces long and hard. Don't ignore their faces. Especially if they're men you're employing.

Agency in Nigeria is bs as far as I am concerned.
There is no real way of vetting people and for all you know they picked the helper off the street. This is definitely the case with private security outfits.

I am not sure if agencies even have liability in the Nigerian environment
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by HBB1(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2023
seborrhic:
In the horror of this tragedy,there is also a lesson to employers of labour, particularly domestic servants:try to treat them well but if you suspect them of being unhappy or always complaining,find out the cause of their happiness or complaint,solve them and if you can't pay them off
Your cook, driver,children care givers,gatemen are sensitive positions.If you can't afford to pay them a reasonable wage,don't employ them.
Imagine employing a cultist as a driver,gateman or cook.

So you are saying the reason this happened was because they couple did not pay him well?

You did not read the part that he is a Cultist?

Oga rest

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Agency in Nigeria is bs as far as I am concerned.
There is no real way of vetting people and for all you know they picked the helper off the street. This is definitely the case with private security outfits.

I am not sure if agencies even have liability in the Nigerian environment

It's the best bet, rather than picking up dangerous scum whose only life goal is how to obtain the wealth of others without working for it.

Most of these people would avoid agencies because it would involve some form of identification. And if they are past criminals, they will know that their details would be made known. The burden lies on the agencies to ensure its real names, guarantors and details of the person being used. And that's the hard part.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by tessiko: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2023
That's why one have to be careful of who works for you. My cleaner came and informed me the other day that one of her sisters for church want to wait for her in the house while she works so they can go together when she's done if I will allow her. I said NO IN CAPITAL LETTERS

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by tessiko: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It's the best bet, rather than picking up dangerous scum whose only life goal is how to obtain the wealth of others without working for it.

Most of these people would avoid agencies because it would involve some form of identification. And if they are past criminals, they will know that their details would be made known. The burden lies on the agencies to ensure its real names, guarantors and details of the person being used. And that's the hard part.

You are right getting workers from agencies are good but a wicked soul is already damned.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by HBB1(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Jevica:
Though I condemned the callous act of the man but there is a take home lesson to be learned. Let’s be kind to our domestic staff

...and kind Ogas have not been slaughtered?

You think it is only by that?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Killerbag36: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Na lie
E no add up tell us the real truth

No b aiye again know for killing nd armed robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk soldiers kill three, injure five on Lagos border community / Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Air Force Officer Impostor Held In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.