Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat (1326 Views)

To Obidients That Always Call BAT A Drug Dealer. Please See This / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
I knew the Rivers state governor won't go far the day he said he's not Igbo but Bini. What was even amusing was that the Oba of Bini's palace came up to refute the Bini claim which many Ikwere have used to avoid persecution and marginalization of Igbo in the Nigerian state.

To make matters worse, Wike even had presidential ambition. He actually showed his dullness by isolating himself from Igbo, the largest voting bloc south of the Niger. Wike didn't learn from more experienced Ikwere politicians who never deny their Igboness whenever the elections draw near. Just look at Amaechi, as cunning as he is, he wouldn't alienate Igbo voters even if Igbos have traditionally exhibited apathy towards Nigerian elections. Jonathan even coined in an Igbo name, Azikiwe just to have Igbos align with him.

It got worse for Wike after he lost the primaries. Why? The Atiku he pegged his hopes on for vice presidential position made it clear that he would always use an Igbo as a running mate. Remember that Wike is Bini, albeit a disowned one by the Binis. So Atiku went for an Igbo from Delta instead of a Bini from Rivers. Are you seeing the pattern now?

1) Wike doesn't know his roots. He is neither Igbo nor Bini.

2) Wike isn't Igbo, but he wanted to fill shoes (VP) meant for an Igbo.

3) Wike started fighting Atiku, but he needed some Igbos (Ugwuanyi and co) to help him in his fight against Atiku.

4) Wike decided to decamp mentally to another party but he won't support an Igbo since he's not Igbo. He's Bini so he was to support who Binis support, but alas Bini are supoorting Igbo. Wike became confused. His supposed root is supporting Peter Obi, an Igbo.

5) Wike was left in a quandary with the realization that he like a bat is neither an animal nor a bird, neither Igbo nor Bini. So Wike was left with no other option than to go for the only option left: support a BAT like him. After all, BATs have no roots, no ancestry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Makavelly40: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
I knew it
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
WIKE did the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Moh247: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by mycar: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
Nsogbu Nsogbu politics
hide and seek politics

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
WIKE did the right thing

By not supporting who his Bini brethren support? Don't cause division among brother. After all Afonja Muslims and Christians are one.
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Naira20: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kikikiki... PDP waited for him at the last minute to rubbish him.

Omi ti tan lehin eja Wike.

The guy suddenly became reticent.

Take it or leave it, Wike is a tool God will use to bring PO to the presidency.
I laugh whenever I see him think he knows what he's doing
Wike doesn't know what he is doing. In his mind he is playing politics.

I think PO knows that's why he doesn't begrudge him.

Igi idana ni Wike

For the umpteenth time, PO's emergence is not ordinary and no man can or spirit can stop him.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

By not supporting who his Bini brethren support? Don't cause division among brother. After all Afonja Muslims and Christians are one.
Nothing like division, everyone has constitutional rights of choice.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Flathead8: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very foolish, stupid, dumb and myopic thread, all I kept reading was Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo!! Don't u fools ever get tired? undecided

It's only an Igbo that fabricates a lie, convince himself and then believe in it, what kind of inferiority complex do u guys suffer from! undecided

U have the biggest voting block in south but even Ijaw has become president before una flat.head!

You guys only have big mouth, too much noise
.. fucking pelicans
ScamHunter:
I knew the Rivers state governor won't go far the day he said he's not Igbo but Bini. What was even amusing was that the Oba of Bini's palace came up to refute the Bini claim which many Ikwere have used to avoid persecution and marginalization of Igbo in the Nigerian state. To make matters worse, Wike even had presidential ambition. He actually showed his dullness by isolating himself from Igbo, the largest voting bloc south of the Niger. Wike didn't learn from more experienced Ikwere politicians who never deny their Igboness whenever the elections draw near. Just look at Amaechi, as cunning as he is, he wouldn't alienate Igbo voters even if Igbos have traditionally exhibited apathy towards Nigerian elections. It got worse for Wike after he lost the primaries. Why? The Atiku he pegged his hopes on for vice presidential position made it clear that he would always use an Igbo as a running mate. Remember that Wike is Bini, albeit a disowned one by the Binis. So Atiku went for an Igbo from Delta instead of a Bini from Rivers. Are you seeing the pattern now?

1) Wike doesn't know his roots. He is neither Igbo nor Ikwere.

3) Wike started fighting Atiku, but he needed some Igbos (Ugwuanyi and co) to help him in his fight against Atiku.

4) Wike decided to decamp mentally to another party but he won't support an Igbo since he's not Igbo. He's Bini so he was to support who Binis support, but alas Bini are supoorting Igbo. Wike became confused. His supposed root is supporting Peter Obi, an Igbo.

5) Wike was left in a quandary with the realization that he like a bat is neither an animal nor a bird, neither Igbo nor Bini. So Wike was left with no other option than to go for the only option left: support a BAT like him. After all, BATs have no roots, no ancestry.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
Nothing like division, everyone has constitutional rights of choice.

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by duro4chang(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

This? Impossible

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by duro4chang(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
ScamHunter:

This? Impossible
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Fortruth: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wike is just an actor… acting to be doing something and speaking out…but actually saying absolutely nothing tangible

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Stop lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by yarimo(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=ScamHunter post=120804177][/quote] Everyone has rights of speech and expression in Nigeria constitution
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by duro4chang(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

Stop lying
Live it or take it. Reality will soon dawn on you. Where is orubebe today? Where is Wike? FFK was like you. Tell me the stand if Fayose now. You don't need to agree with me now but mark my word
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Zionmdde: 4:15am On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
WIKE did the right thing
Come to Rivers State first with tinubu Tshirt or cap
Don't worry Wike will send army to guard u
U think only igbos gate APC till u come to rivers or akwa ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Live it or take it. Reality will soon dawn on you. Where is orubebe today? Where is Wike? FFK was like you. Tell me the stand if Fayose now. You don't need to agree with me now but mark my word

These Afonja Muslims sef

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by duro4chang(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

These Afonja Muslims sef
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Zombies and 0bidiots are wailing already. Failure is their portion.
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by duro4chang(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

Stop lying
Are you pained? Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by adekolaelect(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:
I knew the Rivers state governor won't go far the day he said he's not Igbo but Bini. What was even amusing was that the Oba of Bini's palace came up to refute the Bini claim which many Ikwere have used to avoid persecution and marginalization of Igbo in the Nigerian state.

To make matters worse, Wike even had presidential ambition. He actually showed his dullness by isolating himself from Igbo, the largest voting bloc south of the Niger. Wike didn't learn from more experienced Ikwere politicians who never deny their Igboness whenever the elections draw near. Just look at Amaechi, as cunning as he is, he wouldn't alienate Igbo voters even if Igbos have traditionally exhibited apathy towards Nigerian elections.

It got worse for Wike after he lost the primaries. Why? The Atiku he pegged his hopes on for vice presidential position made it clear that he would always use an Igbo as a running mate. Remember that Wike is Bini, albeit a disowned one by the Binis. So Atiku went for an Igbo from Delta instead of a Bini from Rivers. Are you seeing the pattern now?

A write up from a pained obidati that was disappointed where woke pitch his Tents . 25 is near . Every fake Nigerians in the name of Igbo presidency will Cron back to their Sheal .

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Are you pained? Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Owontime: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

To make matters worse, Wike even had presidential ambition. He actually showed his dullness by isolating himself from Igbo, the largest voting bloc south of the Niger. Wike didn't learn from more experienced Ikwere politicians who never deny their Igboness whenever the elections draw near. Just look at Amaechi, as cunning as he is, he wouldn't alienate Igbo voters even if Igbos have traditionally exhibited apathy towards Nigerian elections.

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Owontime: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Until you realize that no Nigerian will vote for a Yeeeeeebo man you will continue to make a fool of yourself like you just did.
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by jude79(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

Now I know their are wise and intelligent people on nairaland, you are spot on, you spoke beyond your age, you must be an obidient, only obidients display this kind of discernment in thought.

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by ScamHunter: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Owontime:
Until you realize that no Nigerian will vote for a Yeeeeeebo man you will continue to make a fool of yourself like you just did.

Really? But they'll vote a thief and drug lord? The good news is that the tribe with the least number of poor would still be Igbo. smiley

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by jude79(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
A write up from a pained obidati that was disappointed where woke pitch his Tents . 25 is near . Every fake Nigerians in the name of Igbo presidency will Cron back to their Sheal .

The picture you displayed showed a little angel whose heart is at peace like all obidients, here is the picture used to represent all batist, because they see things upside down, enyoy the pic

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by jude79(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Owontime:

In 2014, I was in service in the north, I warned them as much as I can not to vote bubu, but they refused, some of my northern and Western colleagues even told me point blank that they are voting buhari to deal with ibos specifically, they were bragging that the economy of the ibos will be dealt with, these were supposedly educated people for that matter, fast forward to today, the ibos are the least affected by buhari's incompetence, they have the least number of poor people in Nigeria today, makes me to wonder how foolish humans can be.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Owontime: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
ScamHunter:

Really? But they'll vote a thief and drug lord? The good news is that the tribe with the least number of poor would still be Igbo. smiley
Re: Wike Is A Bat... A Real Bat by Owontime: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Delusion, imagine someone calling themselves rich while their people are selling pure water and bread and doing crime in those states they call poor, this shows how stupid and delusional IPOB people are. If you're that rich why don't you develop your zone and live there instead of living where you will be slaughtered like cows when a minor religious or tribal war starts?
Unfortunately Emeka, the IPOB tribe is the poorest and the most useless tribe in Nigeria.
IPOB people have no sense at all,IPOBLAND is a complete shithole while some fools are here on Nairaland calling themselves rich grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Labour Congress Officially Endorsed Peter Obi (Photo) / Mr Peter Obi's Response To Nnamani / Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.