Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics (2114 Views)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by valicious1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
The 35 year old rapper flew to Durban for a show which he posted 7 hours ago, but unfortunately met his end there

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by jaeyking(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ayah
No be same dude that supported Xenophobia in his country?

Now he is killed due to gun violence and all.

Well. At least he was killed in the same Durban of South Africa and not in another person's country.

RIP

6 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Donchris3(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
So bad
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by vastolord4(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seriously?
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Qardinalcaptain: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
OMG..so sad
May his soul rest in peace
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by updatechange(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gun violence ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by theenchanter: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
I pray it isn't true.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Damn!!!! Just checked a d it's true.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by magnum247: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Nawa o, this is a very shocking news. He was fingered to have had a hand in his girlfriend's death which he claimed was suicide only for this to happen a few months later....these south Africans no dey play cry
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Asgard13: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2023
This must be fake news

We refuse to believe this play..
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Fedrick100: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2023
This was AKA that was rejoicing when Nigerians are being kill in SA , Life has come so fast on him

I have no Rip to waste

3 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by tuzle(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2023
It isn't a joke o, I even thought it would be one of those fake news so I did a Google search and it is real. Rip to him. He was shot 5times someone wanted him dead for sure
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by stabilizer: 12:46am On Feb 11, 2023
RIP Bro. Not sure you will see my mom, if you do, tell her I'm trying to become what she desire for me.

Also tell Abacha say Buhari wicked pass am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by OriOko88(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Aka shot ke. How true is this??
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Penguin2: 12:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Please lord, let it be fake news๐Ÿคฅ
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Emu4life(m): 12:55am On Feb 11, 2023
This Xenophobic guy, he once threatened Burna boy and the whole Nigerians.

May the envy in South Africa's entertainment industry never find its way into the Nigerian Industry

4 Likes

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Kennyswag: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2023
IronGalaxy na true?
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Omo the news shock me ooo...

THE GUY BE DON BADMOUTH NAIKA BEFORE...SO NA HIM WAHALA BE THAT
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by ajekpaks(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2023
So Sad
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by kiddkash(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Just saw the news. Damn! Violence everywhere not only USA
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Alamkir: 1:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Eiya Rip....... The guy sef no dey kip him mouth shot
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by PNomsule: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2023
You were good on the mic ๐ŸŽค... May your soul find rest AKA.

In other news, why does this Wikes stooge for Governor always stands looking disillusioned and disconnected abi na only me dey see am?!
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Drsnives(m): 1:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by olisaEze(m): 1:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Terrible news! At a time like this, Nigeria mourns with South Africa. My condolences to his entire family and team. RIP Aka undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by vee22: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Men these SA guys no dey play oh they killed lucky dude now aka RIP
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by faceland: 3:08am On Feb 11, 2023
We coordinated and targeted hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4tOXiOroY

Hopefully, they would be an arrest before Sunday. There are CCTV's around although the two cars used has not yet been identified.
Re: South African Rapper AKA Shot And Killed Tonight( Pics by Mynd44: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2023

(1)

Italian PM Giorgia Meloni Claimed Nigerians Practice Cannibalism / Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East / Lagos Project Shows Train Of Thought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.