Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class (1480 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by OGReporters: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nigerian Man Becomes His Nursery School Teacher’s Lecturer … caption “It’s a Small World,” Cute Photos Surface
A Nigerian man who was a student of his teacher when he was in nursery school three is now a lecturer. Anucha Wisdom, a university lecturer, instructs at the Faculty of Education at Abia State University in Uturu.

Anucha said in a widely shared Facebook post that he was unaware that Aunty Ijeoma, his nursery school instructor, had enrolled at ABSU.
Anucha claimed that when he entered his class, he was shocked to learn that Aunty Ijeoma was enrolled in it.

Read more here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-man-becomes-lecturer-to-his-nursery-school-teacher-they-met-in-class-pictures/

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Toneypen247(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Education is the key
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by doggedfighter(f): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2023
When one is alive there's possibility that you experience many things. grin

Including this kind of meeting grin

It's the pure joy on their faces for me !
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Mystic216: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2023
See as I dey smile

This is so sweet

Free 40 marks in the bag for aunty I J

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Stanweezy(m): 5:56am On Feb 11, 2023
It's normal thing

I remembered teaching my secondary school teacher electrical circuit and principles of solar installation
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by uchman(m): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Mystic216:
See as I dey smile

This is so sweet

Abi, if aunty IJ no pass his course and that of his friends, make I know wetin course am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Musty112: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2023
And do not walk upon the earth in egotism (exultantly). Indeed, you cannot cut through the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height.

Al-Isra' 17:37

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Oksman(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Mystic216:
See as I dey smile

This is so sweet

grin
Sure.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by free2ryhme: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2023
OGReporters:
Nigerian Man Becomes His Nursery School Teacher’s Lecturer … caption “It’s a Small World,” Cute Photos Surface
A Nigerian man who was a student of his teacher when he was in nursery school three is now a lecturer. Anucha Wisdom, a university lecturer, instructs at the Faculty of Education at Abia State University in Uturu.

Anucha said in a widely shared Facebook post that he was unaware that Aunty Ijeoma, his nursery school instructor, had enrolled at ABSU.
Anucha claimed that when he entered his class, he was shocked to learn that Aunty Ijeoma was enrolled in it.

Read more here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/gossips-and-news/nigerian-man-becomes-lecturer-to-his-nursery-school-teacher-they-met-in-class-pictures/
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Betterhalf2(f): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Life happens!
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by othermen: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by SporaD8: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2023
"The Race is not to the Swift..."
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Oesophagus99(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Education is the key
key indeed 🙄🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Beautiful.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by BeanX(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2023
OGReporters:

Read more here:

Waooo, she will never have any carry over through out in that school
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Lecturer To His Nursery School Teacher, They Met In Class by efembaba(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
people saying this is sweet... How is this sweet? for me it's akward o lol .

Anyway, nothing spoil

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Help Me Out. I Always See This Whenever I Login To Facebook / when is Unical post Ume coming up / Any Info. On Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.