Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit (15035 Views)

Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / No Time Limit For Reporting Rape Cases, Says Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by bewla(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2023
D
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by wwwkaycom(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Nbote:
See them, thieves are suddenly interested in the sufferings of Nigerians. ASUU were on strike for months, Petrol scarcity and queues became a normal sight for months all over the country, insecurity was at an all time high all over the country with bandit attacks and kidnapping. Not once did they agree to talk about it or condemn it..
go and die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by bewla(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2023
G
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by ipobarecriminals: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2023
cool Only OBI and ATIKU want their shishi less dense and hopeless PIGS to suffer/drop dead on the street sad
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Solocoin: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2023
All of them want to voice out about the redesign of the note because of election and after election they won't say anything again because it doesn't affect them or their children.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by iscom(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2023
😭😭😭😭
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by juman(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2023
CBN has to print enough notes quickly.

If not, there will be a lot of chaos and confusion because many guys will be making fake money and its will be difficult to differentiate.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by benqo01(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
THE ONLY TIME DEY CRY IT IS IF IT ALSO AFFECT THEM
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by UncommonLogic: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Only ipob Zombidient ret@rds wants to continue with the stupid policy just because someone told them that it will affect Tinubu. grin
These mumus will believe anything, just tell them it's against Tinubu. Bunch of low IQ dimwitted fools.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by kingsways: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
The way Lawan is talking is how you know that someone is a crook
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Angelfrost(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
I have since moved on from this issue personally!... Haven't touched old notes in over a week! I ain't touching them next week or the week after! No jokes!

It was really shameful watching this fiasco on CNN and Al-Jazeera.

The reporter on CNN could barely hide her amusement... It sounded funny and stupid to her!

This is not the first time in the history of this nation that currency is replaced or swapped...! But, under APC, everything is always going to be rocket science!

1 Like

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Ken4Christ: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Says the shameless Senate president. How did we get here. Nigerians should please open their eyes and vote for the right people in this coming election. Our mumu don do.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by SeyiDominion: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2023
The senate president has spoken well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Angelfrost(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Only ipob Zombidient ret@rds wants to continue with the stupid policy just because someone told them that it will affect Tinubu. grin
These mumus will believe anything, just tell them it's against Tinubu. Bunch of low IQ dimwitted fools.

Why are Ipob and Zombidients you and Tinubu's headache please?!!

Why do they give you such sleepless nights?!!

Isn't Atiku also embracing this currency change?! Or is he not a major contender in this presidential race?!!

Why are most supporters of Obi and Tinubu so obsessed with fighting one another?!!!

Has it not occured to any of you kids that it's very possible for y'all to cancel out each Southern candidate's votes while the sole top contender from the North (Atiku) emerges victorious?!

1 Like

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Bleeel002: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Ole barao, why sudden love for the people. Only God knows how much money these guys stack in their warehouses. Nigeria don't enter one chance.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2023
DMerciful:
This supreme court candidate talking like he cares!

Why are mostly the APC politicians complaining? These guys wanna buy votes with money they've starched!
I keep wondering why APC d whole complaint are form same ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
phemmie06:
I never see anything bad in the naira design. I were Emiefele, I will only release few of them and mint N100 in excess. All ATM will be programmed to dispense 100 and I will ensure all bank app work perfectly
I concur with sir, if I were Emefiele I would hv done that. Let 100 naira notes be in much circulation
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2023
wwwkaycom:
go and die!

One of d bastard urchins spotted

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Only OBI and ATIKU want their shishi less dense and hopeless PIGS to suffer/drop dead on the street sad

Chief bastard urchin spotted

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

The heat is on
The heat is on
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by UnfairLife7(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind d mudafukers, after all, CBN gave 90 days and 19 days extension. These mudafukers should channel their aggrievances to banks not CBN.
I so much love d way CBN just kept quiet since yesterday. Cbn has done their own, if Supreme Court hv power over currency, let them do their worst
the old notes will remain a legal tender throughout the year if you care to know

1 Like

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by bbbabes(f): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2023
You Won't Believe What Happened After I Pretended To Be Stranded In Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKf3xYtY7A
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Nobody takes this one serious....

Most of us barely see him as the senate President of Nigerian.
Imagine how he was given automatic ticket without contesting for primaries.

Most Nigerian politicians are just so useless.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by PNomsule: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
In other news, why does this Wikes stooge for Governor always stands looking disillusioned and disconnected abi na only me dey see am?!
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
the old notes will remain a legal tender throughout the year if you care to know
Then, why are u guys crying all over?
Why are d bastard urchins wailing like a helpless and hopeless widow?
Why is it that it's only d ruling party that has being crying and gnashing their teeth all these while?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2023
The two will co exist until the cbn can print more new notes!
So no time limit might be the solution
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I think it will even be more than that because emefiele says he can't garantee when new notes will be released until new papers arrive from abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by UncommonLogic: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why are Ipob and Zombidients you and Tinubu's headache please?!!

Why do they give you such sleepless nights?!!

Isn't Atiku also embracing this currency change?! Or is he not a major contender in this presidential race?!!

Why are most supporters of Obi and Tinubu so obsessed with fighting one another?!!!

Has it not occured to any of you kids that it's very possible for y'all to cancel out each Southern candidate's votes while the sole top contender from the North (Atiku) emerges victorious?!

Are you just waking up to the fact that the only candidate that these IPOB Zombidient terrorists cry and wail about on daily basis is Tinubu? Tinubu is their nightmare and greatest headache.
If he coughs alone, the online ipob Zombidient terrorist mumus will analyze it for a week all in an effort to paint him bad. In fact they don't care if Atiku win as long as Tinubu doesn't win. That's how delusional these fools are.
Despite all the daily hate even before Tinubu decided to run for the office, he's still the leading candidate and is getting stronger by the day.

When these IPOB Zombidient terrorists hates Tinubu for no reason other than their tribal and religious neanderthal archaic biases, they can never have peace and love from anyone. They will wail and cry at least for the next 4 years because Tinubu will win. I'm confidently confident of that.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by DoxxAnon: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Idiot!
All the difficulty your party put the citizens through in the last 8 years, you didn’t know?

With your big nose and your gavel, you did nothing… now you talk about naira redesign affecting the people as if it isn’t a policy of your administration.

Rubber stamp idiot
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by omonnakoda: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
What really is the policy?
What is the aim?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by dyera(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2023
JoeNL22:
Jokers......🙄
The naira redesign must stay. Free and fair elections must be possible in Nigeria, 2023 elections must beat 1993 elections in terms of fairness and transparency.
Provided the government did not issue an extension yesterday, The deadline stood.

Nigerians, the governors don't care about us. Insecurity, fuel scarcity, ASUU strike and so much more bad things happened in Nigeria to Nigerians, and yet none of the foolish governors took the FG to court.
Nigerians vote OBIDIENTLY. You have been Warned!

Has Buhari or Emefiele come out to say the naira swap deadline is to curb vote buying? As long as 90% of Nigerians on the street are not aware that the deadline is to curb vote buying, they will not be willing to accept it.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by fydence: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Are these bastard urchins still wailing?
I thought that d Supreme Court has given them victory?
I thought they said that Supreme Court order stand? So why are they still wailing?
Now I know that bastard urchins does not hv any sense about d law at all.
ASUU was on strike for 8 fucking months
Lekki massacre
Owo massacre
Benue killings
South Kaduna massacre
Inflation nko
They never said nor protested against d above. But dis one is biting them hard, they are now on d side of d masses.

There are these bastard urchins.

The heat is on
The heat is on
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know
That's why we call them useless urchins. You have captured them well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok / Elections Sequence: Pro-buhari, Pro-saraki Senators Spoil For War / Aisha Yar'adua: Daughter Of Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.