Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit (15021 Views)

Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / No Time Limit For Reporting Rape Cases, Says Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by NwokoloOwa: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Some responses here are so immature and highly flawed. I can't really understand why?

I have been put in a mess with heavy pressure on simple payments over this policy and the attendant collapse of online backing apps and platforms due to sudden pressure. All what the Senate President and Speaker have been saying is the same thing the Council of State comprising Past Presidents said yesterday. Push out more cash and allow the old notes to die a natural death. What is wrong with this line of thought? All these talks about targeting politicians are puerile, weak and unintelligent. It smacks of poor logic, poor reasoning and shallowness.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by joefelin2345: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2023

emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind d mudafukers, after all, CBN gave 90 days and 19 days extension. These mudafukers should channel their aggrievances to banks not CBN.
I so much love d way CBN just kept quiet since yesterday. Cbn has done their own, if Supreme Court hv power over currency, let them do their worst
Stop being foolish my friend. Yes CBN gave 90 days notice but when did the New currency release into the public? And what quantity was even released? If the new currency are available, there wouldn't have been much complains pls.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by cybernaut(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2023
This country is useless with useless old men as a leader. Nigeria is a geographical location not a nation
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2023
joefelin2345:

Stop being foolish my friend. Yes CBN gave 90 days notice but when did the New currency release into the public? And what quantity was even released? If the new currency are available, there wouldn't have been much complains pls.
Either u were in cage or prison when CBN was begging banks to come and collect d new naira. Then, banks collected it and shared it among themselves. So who do u blame? CBN or Banks?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by kals4luv990(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Don't worry after election we would the number of useless people in this country by the number of wrong votes
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
omonnakoda:
What really is the policy?
What is the aim?
There was no particular aim
It was an impromptu policy by emefiele to please buhari when he missed his way into politics.
And since the policy has brought the president into bad repute.it is now an impasse
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Either u were in cage or prison when CBN was begging banks to come and collect d new naira. Then, banks collected it and shared it among themselves. So who do u blame? CBN or Banks?
Did you not read where emefiele said the cbn underated the challenges of the policy by underprinting the new notes
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Trill1(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023

Make money from us by selling us your bad inverter batteries. Connect us on WhatsApp or call. Check signature for details
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by omonnakoda: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

There was no particular aim
It was an impromptu policy by emefiele to please buhari when he missed his way into politics.
And since the policy has brought the president into bad repute.it is now an impasse
Please Buhari?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2023
omonnakoda:

Please Buhari?
If you were buhari and your cabinet member who is the governor of your central bank .now comes out to buy a political form to become president while still in office.
If you were buhari what would do?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Akujuriobi: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
How can one represent his people when he was never a party to the primary. Very big shame to his constituency and the Nigeria people for allowing this to stand. His people should vote him out as mark of protest for robbing the real candidate of his victory.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by omonnakoda: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

If you were buhari and your cabinet member who is the governor of your central bank .now comes out to buy a political form to become president while still in office.
If you were buhari what would do?
You are losing me now?
How will This policy please Buhari?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2023
omonnakoda:
You are losing me now?
How will This policy please Buhari?
Buhari made a naira redesign policy with late gen idiagbon ,did he not
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Donedeal1(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
I was thinking that this upper house has been closed.
How come we still hear Senate President again,
Please tell Mr sp to keep his opinions for now
And continue to enjoys his well deserved
Retirement.
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by omonnakoda: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

Buhari made a naira redesign policy with late gen idiagbon ,did he not
I know
I am a witness
What is your point?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

Did you not read where emefiele said the cbn underated the challenges of the policy by underprinting the new notes
Yes I read it. But what about bank managers caught in d act, selling millions of new naira notes. We should channel our blame to banks not CBN
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by francom(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Some people utter words without thinking. Millions of Nigerians do not have the new bite and can only buy the old note to use. Shame on our rulers!
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by baralatie(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes I read it. But what about bank managers caught in d act, selling millions of new naira notes. We should channel our blame to banks not CBN
If the e CBN deliberately created the scarcity of cash while admitting the various difficulties that exist in the system.how do you blame the banks?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Bigbayour: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=peter0071 post=120807434]Lawan should go and sit down. Where was he when End-SARS happened? where was he when Fuel scarcity happened? when was he when Deborah was killed? where was he when many people were being killed? all of a sudden, he now is interested in the sufferings of the people. Joker[/quotCe]

What's this idiot saying again?

Children of the hate and perdition.

JAGABAN we know
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Brushstrokes20: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2023
The only meaningful thing the overfed toad has said in the past 8 years, cos himself and cohorts are directly affected undecided undecided....
The shithole is a bad joke grin
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by UnfairLife7(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Then, why are u guys crying all over?
Why are d bastard urchins wailing like a helpless and hopeless widow?
Why is it that it's only d ruling party that has being crying and gnashing their teeth all these while?
hahahaha

Your wish concerning the naira notes policy didn't come to pastπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Your wish concerning the naira notes policy didn't come to pastπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
D funny thing is that same ruling party are d ones crying. Why d wail? Why d confusion?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by UnfairLife7(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

D funny thing is that same ruling party are d ones crying. Why d wail? Why d confusion?
hahahaha

Because your wish didn't come to past πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a known failure since time immemorial πŸ˜‚
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
baralatie:

If the e CBN deliberately created the scarcity of cash while admitting the various difficulties that exist in the system.how do you blame the banks?
FROM d beginning, they printed money that would hv lasted for 3-4 months not knowing that banks would hoard it, that's their excuse. Now a manager of Zenith was caught selling 250million naira new notes to a local gotv chairman at d rate of 300million, so who do we blame now, same CBN?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by freemanq(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
This buhari government have failed in every aspect you can think of it. From campaign promises to just ordinary changing of naira note they can't. What past government did with easy
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by emmanuelbrown26: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Because your wish didn't come to past πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a known failure since time immemorial πŸ˜‚
Lolssssss, what a Rucker man, labeling me a failure? Somebody like u that can't seal a deal?
Somebody like u that can't cement a deal is calling an elder like me a failure. C'mmon dullard, go back to ur mama shelf
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by chrisblack1234: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
ASUU was on strike, non talked.. Now they all interested in naira designing..
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by jUeLiZ: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Nbote:
See them, thieves are suddenly interested in the sufferings of Nigerians. ASUU were on strike for months, Petrol scarcity and queues became a normal sight for months all over the country, insecurity was at an all time high all over the country with bandit attacks and kidnapping. Not once did they agree to talk about it or condemn it..
you all thinking that naira redesign will curb vote buying. No worries, on election day you'll see something. I'm rooting for PO and praying he wins, but Nigerians are suffering...I was in the from 7 am to 11:46 am 2 days ago and I only succeeded in withdrawing 25k...

There will still be vote buying, just watch and see. Emefiele is just a mindless fool. The policy is a good idea, but he didn't plan it well. 80% of the new notes are still in the hands of the people he is fighting against. So why are you all rejoicing?
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by Nbote(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2023
jUeLiZ:
you all thinking that naira redesign will curb vote buying. No worries, on election day you'll see something. I'm rooting for PO and praying he wins, but Nigerians are suffering...I was in the from 7 am to 11:46 am 2 days ago and I only succeeded in withdrawing 25k...

There will still be vote buying, just watch and see. Emefiele is just a mindless fool. The policy is a good idea, but he didn't plan it well. 80% of the new notes are still in the hands of the people he is fighting against. So why are you all rejoicing?

U ppl don't get it. My reaction isn't about whether x policy is right or wrong but more about selfish politicians suddenly claiming to be interested in the plight and hardship of Nigerians
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by peter0071(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
i wont call you names... i am way too civilized than you... just use your PVC in two weeks time[quote author=Bigbayour post=120810504][/quote]
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by peter0071(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
I wont call you names... i am way much more civilized than you are. lets Our PVC do the talking come next two weeks[quote author=Bigbayour post=120810504][/quote]
Re: Lawan: Naira Redesign Making Life Difficult, No Need For Time Limit by jUeLiZ: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Nbote:

U ppl don't get it. My reaction isn't about whether x policy is right or wrong but more about selfish politicians suddenly claiming to be interested in the plight and hardship of Nigerians
oh! Okay, I get your point now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday / Budget Padding: DSS Lacks Rights To Investigate Reps, Says Falana / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.