Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) (10756 Views)

Edo North: Oshiomhole Floors Alimikhena At Election Tribunal / Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

God is not an author of confusion. You're the one that is confused and calling his name in vain because of your selfish end. The God of justice, equity and fairness that I know and have been serving for over 40 years doesn't stay in the midst of confusion and those that want to share his glory with another.
God is not man he does not think the way you think. Your holier than thou attitude cannot take you anywhere rather it will bring you down. Who is perfect? All politicians are the same. That's why they change party anyhow. As for you, you are not better than the people you condemn here. A fornicator, liar, abortionist etc is telling me about God. Repent!
Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
God is not man he does not think the way you think. Your holier than thou attitude cannot take you anywhere rather it will bring you down. Who is perfect? All politicians are the same. That's why they change party anyhow. As for you, you are not better than the people you condemn here. A fornicator, liar, abortionist etc is telling me about God. Repent!
Just I have said, God is not an author of confusion. The foundation of God standeth sure and it is sealed. God knoweth those that are His. You cannot use one mouth to say you're serving him in truth and in spirit but with another mouth selling his glory on the altar of politics. God is not a politician you can dribble. He doesn't stay in the midst of confusion.
Don't sell God kingdom for a penny because if you wish to buy Him back, you will do shege. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Avoid Delayed Justice, CJN, Ariwoola Tells Magistrates / Kano Earmarks N100m For Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.