Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) (9313 Views)

Edo North: Oshiomhole Floors Alimikhena At Election Tribunal / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by oikirodah(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Undisputed King: Oshiomhole Flexes His Street Credibility As PDP Dwindles In Edo North(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjPqpiPkWa8

Without a question, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is progressively establishing himself as the undisputed King of the street in Edo State, and no politician can match his level of support.

Despite the barbaric policy that Emiefele and his supposed cabal at the villa implemented, which prevents Nigerians from accessing their own money, the public still pours into the streets in great numbers to applaud Adams Oshiomhole wherever he appears.

As shown in this brief clip, Oshiomhole was passing through Jattu market yesterday when people recognised him and began showering him with adoration.

"Oshiobaba, Talk na Do, masses chairman, Oshioquake?", and many more lovely names in appreciation of his personality, which he has organically built over the decades. The ovation was so strong that he had to acknowledge it by steeping out from the open roof of his vehicle.

Meanwhile, about the same time, the convoy of Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu drove by with no shouts or acknowledgement from the people on the street; his passing was more akin to a funeral procession, with people frowning.

According to reports reaching our news desk, the PDP is on the verge of extinction in Edo North due to a variety of causes, including Oshiomhole's ever-rising personality and the PDP's never-ending crisis in the state.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/undisputed-king-oshiomhole-flexes-his-street-credibility-as-pdp-dwindles-in-edo-northvideo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Naira20: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2023
He is trying hard to remedy his battered image.
That ringroad embarrassment touch am well well.

Oshiomole has been reduced to a nobody

Oya Mynd44 move to FP as usual

Modified 1 minute later

Mynd44 is just too predictable

3 comments and it's on FP

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
THIS GUY NO CARRY HIM CAMPAIGN COMOT MY STATE SINCE...

HE NOR FOLLOW THEM GO ABUJA OR ANYWHERE ELSE

HIM SEF NO SAY TINUBU NOR FIT WIN NOTHING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by IamNat: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Edo would be a surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Hendrixky: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Make him campaign from now till next year

Edo is obedient

Before 2pm on election day Inec is going to announce Edo results and obi is winning

Even you wanna bet with me then quote me

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by AndrewTate(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
All of them will gather around Tinubu with tissue papers to wipe tears in 5days time…

10 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Tflex01: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
I love this man.

Asiwaju get people abeg. cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Adeleketoyin(f): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Sponsored post

2 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by lifeandjoy: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
EDO is Obidient.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by fatherjesse(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Trying so hard probably trying to remedy his battered political career but the whole of Edo is Obidient all thanks to the useless Obaseki governor

5 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Mindlog: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
THIS GUY NO CAREY HIM CAMPAIGN COMOT MY STATE SINCE...

HE NOR FOLLOW THEM GO ABUJA OR ANYWHERE ELSE

HIM SEF NO SAY TINUBU NOR FIT WIN NOTHING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His Senatorial bid is more important o, so he has to be on the streets 24/7.😆😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by OmotolaBoy(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Okiemute101: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Monkey in Jacket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Oshiomole should stop wasting his time campaigning in Edo State.

Edo State is 200% OBIDIENT. Oshiomole knows Tinubu will not get more than 2% votes here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
a little monkey campaigns in Jattu

1 Like

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by ClearFlair: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Obidients, victory is coming. On Saturday we put an end to 8 years of suffering and usher in a new Nigeria with Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti at the helm of affairs

3 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by fogij: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2023
R
Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Donjazet2: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Oshoimole will lose and this nonsense propagandist will become useless after next week..

It will always be noted that this poster was in cahoots with a nairaland moderator who always pushed all his posts no matter how nonsensical to the front page for exposure.

In other words, nairaland accepts payment for political propaganda and frontpage features. Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Luckylife(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
All my family and friends for Peter Obi

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Manna5050: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Vote Mr Peter Gregory Obi for president of Nigeria, thanks to all Obidients family in Edo state, Nigeria's elections are been redesign by you people, imagine Adams and Apc having sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Effort in futility 😂😂
PO is coming....know this and know peace
Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Sure Oshiomhole will win Edo North even though I'm not for APC.. he expanded that Jattu road right from Auchi's Poly back gate to his village. But you see Presidency## leave am for OBI

1 Like

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Viscuz: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by warizi: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Greed will kill some politicians in this country

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by frank14011991(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Oshiomole should stop wasting his time campaigning in Edo State.

Edo State is 200% OBIDIENT. Oshiomole knows Tinubu will not get more than 2% votes here.
you are a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by garfield1: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Cj4charles:
Sure Oshiomhole will win Edo North even though I'm not for APC.. he expanded that Jattu road right from Auchi's Poly back gate to his village. But you see Presidency## leave am for OBI

Tinubu will win Edo north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Make him campaign from now till next year

Edo is obedient

Before 2pm on election day Inec is going to announce Edo results and obi is winning

Even you wanna bet with me then quote me
Pls save your money for better things. Obi will take the 3rd position. You heard it first from me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by frank14011991(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu will win Edo north by a landslide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by Hendrixky: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Praktikals:

Pls save your money for better things. Obi will take the 3rd position. You heard it first from me
You are very funny

Not in Edo state where am living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo North: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Jattu (Video) by BAZ001: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2023
This man don “Edo no be Lagos”
Benin people will chip ur money clean mouth still vote pdp or Obi

Tinubu go just dey look u with corner eye… ordinary obaseke u no fit dethrone msheeewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man / Torrential Rain Paralyses Activities In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.