Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) (6857 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Emychina(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will campaign peacefully in any stadium of his choice in Lagos

But anybody who tries to block the free flow of traffic will be dealt with in the language they will understand.
talkative.chochocho. when it gbese now,a coward like you will disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by 07kjb: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
In all this were is our security men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Let be objective with our campaign. Stop misleading the general public.

The vehicle broke down there which can happen anywhere.

Baba shushh...it's tinubu boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Make una go hold una rally in Anambra

No block the roads of Lagos State and inconvenience us over here

Obi ruled Anambra State, not Lagos.

I'm not stopping Peter Obi from campaigning in Lagos, Tinubu didn't cause hardship for motorist while campaigning in Anambra State. If Obi Wan do him campaign rally in Lagos, make e also use stadium

We will do our rally in Lagos 5 times if we want, and you will watch .. nothing you can do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Parachoko: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

We will do our rally in Lagos 5 times if we want, and you will watch .. nothing you can do
You can even do it 50 times in a stadium in Lagos State

So far una no dey block the roads
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

What happened before could succeed because it was disguised under end SARS. If after the elections, obi loses and una kom out kom disturb public peace, we won't even wait for Law enforcement agencies. We will deal with you people ourselves. Useless obedients

Ok..

So it was igbo that was killed in Lagos...not Yoruba, in the Endsars

Una mumu too much
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Good job, a stranger must not be too comfortable in your land. Even if Tinubu doesnโ€™t win the general election Lagos should not be handled with levity for this strangers that are now feeling like landlords. Note: This is election and if the heat is too much then leave the scene. Nobody should quote me please

Igbo will rule your land forever ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even when Biafra is established, igbos in Lagos will still rule over you.

I am in Lagos and I'm living comfortably, although my house in the south east is bigger than the one in Lagos.

But I'm living comfortably here and no Yoruba wey him Mama born am well fit come try nonsense.

I will beat you and your fellow agberos will beat you too when I give them Their daily bread grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Ur father is the lost soul... We won't let you ibos force that fraud down our throats..
Obi will lose and NOTHING will HAPPEN

Tinubu will loose and all your licking fulani bum bum will be in vain๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:
According to Peter Obi "The army told me it's too dangerous to travel to Borno South for campaign, I told my people to take me there, if Nigerians are living there, then I will go there"

That's a leader.

Yessoooo if Obi no rule Nigeria he will rule Biafra... nothing spoil
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Do you video or pics of the attack?

Biggeststar01:

Baba shushh...it's tinubu boys
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Choke on ur hatred omoyibo, choke on ur hatred and DIE from it

Your hatred will only keep you poor.
It's not a curse, it's a statement of fact.
Since you've been hating igbos have that change the fact that they live better than you.

NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Neckpresser101: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

I'm not stopping Peter Obi from campaigning in Lagos, Tinubu didn't cause hardship for motorist while campaigning in Anambra State. If Obi Wan do him campaign rally in Lagos, make e also use stadium
You realise how dumb you sound abi cheesy cheesy
Same with tinubu let him stop campaigning in the north

Tinubu came to awka the other day no body blocked him

Lagos is on shutdown you can cry for all we care wink wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is why I have sworn that a Yoruba man will never get favour from me.
The hatred they have for Igbos is embedded in their DNA.
Igbos, your enemy is not Hausa-Fulani, your number 1 enemy is Yoruba.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.

My brother I will never help a yourba or fulani..
Even the ones that come to get for food I tell them to go and beg tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Igbo will rule your land forever ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even when Biafra is established, igbos in Lagos will still rule over you.

I am in Lagos and I'm living comfortably, although my house in the south east is bigger than the one in Lagos.

But I'm living comfortably here and no Yoruba wey him Mama born am well fit come try nonsense.

I will beat you and your fellow agberos will beat you too when I give them Their daily bread grin
grin Iโ€™m not yoruba but I hate the fact that they made you guys have a say in their land. That can never happen in the north, neverrrrr
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yorubas don't need favor from ANYBODY.

You're a Nobody and an ANT to the Great Yoruba tribe. Na una go suffer am laslas if this Golden rule holds sway.

Osu

Are you serious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yoruba? Great tribe?

How did those words relate
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

When e burst Psquare go run komot lagos go ANAMBRA. Na yorubas give ibos mind to misbehave in Lagos, can PSQUARE make noise in KANO?๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

You no give anybody mind...we are ruling you
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up, I'd rather DIE than allow an ibo man to epp me

Then die you shall

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by EmekaA125(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kill every agbero in Lagos.

I want all of them dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:

Those Yorubas still forming woke and supporting Obi,shey una dey see.
This one couldn't pretend anymore because of election

We will still vote for Obi, you are the one that started the insults, you don't expect him to keep quiet. Apologize and he will also do the same
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Leoniine(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:

Egbon, e ti ya werey, with all due respect.

And without mincing words, ori yin ti gbale.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Emmaari: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:
This is fucking hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ. At the foot of third mainland bridge theyโ€™ve blocked half of the exit and there are agbero boys sitting close to the bus with bottles of beer.

Guess what? No LASTMA ๐Ÿ˜‚

They want to frustrate this rally

#ObiDattiInLagos
The movement can't be stop nor frustrated, obi-datti is here to stay
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:
Your tribe caused every hatred they get....You people should work on yourselves. Why do you think you are the most hated tribe in Nigeria? Your people are so disgusting and have a terrible attitude

The problem with Nigeria is that Yoruba want to rule Igbo, Hausa wants to rule Igbo and Yoruba, fulani want to rule every body.

The issue now is Igbo will never allow a low life tribe to rule over our tribe...we will rather divide
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:

Oh really? I guess the name callings will resume after your Obi lose election

Tinubu....

Winner of only one region ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Tobijays: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:

You see your hypocrisy.

Same Tinubu Campaigned in Anambra in peace and even insulted the former Governor of the state.

If Obidients retaliate, don't cry they want to burn down Lagos o.

they no born your papa well come burn it now!
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
grin Iโ€™m not yoruba but I hate the fact that they made you guys have a say in their land. That can never happen in the north, neverrrrr

Igbos are in the north too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The day you will dare to pursue them..we will divide your useless country.

If that is what you want try it na grin
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
THEY SHOULD BURN THAT BUS AND THROW IT INTO THE LAGOON.
USELESS URCHINS, THEM NO REACH.

sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by kozmokaz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

On a normal day it takes lastma less than 10mins to rush and tow that car
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Igbos are in the north too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The day you will dare to pursue them..we will divide your useless country.

If that is what you want try it na grin
The igbos are in the north for sure but they are quite aware of the fact that they are forever strangers up here and have no place or say in the political affairs and they wouldnโ€™t even dare. I enjoy the way they run kitikiti down to the east and any available barracks whenever they sense any pending shege. The division you talk about canโ€™t and wonโ€™t happen, itโ€™s a mirage, igbos betrayed the north and we will forever keep them on their toes while doing their petty business up here
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by azpekuliar: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
The most blatant one in my opinion was a LAWMA truck parked bang in the middle of the road with itโ€™s hood open just after the Adeniji exit inwards Island. Turning a 3-lane road into two lanes with the traffic building up past Adekunle exit. There were no LASTMA officers or policemenin sight. However there were policemen once you exit the bridge inwards Sura. There was also another vehicle deliberately parked with one of itโ€™s tires removed just in front of Forsyth street.

It is also instructive to know that when BAT/APC went to campaign in Anambra nobody blocked the roads even when we all know the crowd was 90% rented, but here I am making my way to a rally on my own volition and my own resources and you want to stop me, you must be a bastard because I will definitely drop one of you.

Anybody determined to make it to the venue will probably do irrespective of the actions of the criminal cartel currently running Lagos. I made it there and so will other OBIdients.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by azpekuliar: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

The LAWMA truck in the middle of TMB after Adeniji

The vehicle in front of Forsyth street/Sura.

GTFOH! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Eyes $4bn Annual Savings From Reduced Bureaucracies / Oyo, Canadian Firm Sign $1.3bn Pact On Farming / 18 Killed As Boat Capsized In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.