Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) (6860 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by SlurUsername1: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Shut up, I'd rather DIE than allow an ibo man to epp me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Godwin4444: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Let be objective with our campaign. Stop misleading the general public.

The vehicle broke down there which can happen anywhere.
just leave d idiot

Shebi na tinubu get d car

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Amen to your prayer.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by MarketDispatch: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by jumper524(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Victory and positive news is sso scare that Obi supporters are parading a breakdown bus as Tinubu trying to stop obi scanty lagos impending rally.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

When e burst Psquare go run komot lagos go ANAMBRA. Na yorubas give ibos mind to misbehave in Lagos, can PSQUARE make noise in KANO?🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕
Hausa man is far better than your people.
Sabon gari in Kano is 100% Igbo and they enjoy limitless freedom.
The only problem of an Hausa Muslim is religion.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by jumper524(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

Obi supporters and objectivity?? Naaahh.
The few sane minds who believed in them has actually left them.
Bunch of fools supporting a presidential candidate. So let them have their moment.
People that are so sad about life and tinubu helped their miserable life's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by kelib: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Good job, a stranger must not be too comfortable in your land. Even if Tinubu doesn’t win the general election Lagos should not be handled with levity for this strangers that are now feeling like landlords. Note: This is election and if the heat is too much then leave the scene. Nobody should quote me please
u type this n begged not to be quoted cos if ur brain was full n active u would be happy to get quotes. Yoruba mumu
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by SlurUsername1: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

Hausa man is far better than your people.
Sabon gari in Kano is 100% Igbo and they enjoy limitless freedom.
The only problem of an Hausa Muslim is religion.

Omoyibo why have u not been delving into Kano politics like you've been doing to Lagos.

We will cut u to size when Tinubu, wins don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Exclusive101: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
And you can't do video
Pls this foolish Igbo at your detriment
You can see my Igbo is in bold I am putting it out to in clear simply terms that you the OP is Igbo and you only can be foolish enough to believe this.

So with all the tow vehicle in Lagos a single bus or multiple of them will break down n LASMA will watch that play out ?

Do you foolish Igbo think lunatics like Kanu rule Lagos ? Even Tinubu can not enforce such an act cause of the consequences if it back fire but you will all pay for this campaign of culumny after Obi lose the election n I must say you will pay very dearly.

Nonny95:
This is fucking hilarious 😂…. At the foot of third mainland bridge they’ve blocked half of the exit and there are agbero boys sitting close to the bus with bottles of beer.

Guess what? No LASTMA 😂

They want to frustrate this rally

#ObiDattiInLagos
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Omoyibo have u not been delving into Kano politics like you've been doing to Lagos.

We will cut u to size when Tinubu, wins don't worry
Tinubu will not win. We are civilised.When Obi wins, we will ensure that Lagos belongs to all Yoruba and not Tinubu & Co.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are a typical Yoruba. I hate them with passion.
Hausa-Fulani are far better than them.
Those Yorubas still forming woke and supporting Obi,shey una dey see.
This one couldn't pretend anymore because of election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is why I have sworn that a Yoruba man will never get favour from me.
The hatred they have for Igbos is embedded in their DNA.
Igbos, your enemy is not Hausa-Fulani, your number 1 enemy is Yoruba.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.
What makes you think I’m Yoruba?
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:

Those Yorubas still forming woke and supporting Obi,shey una dey see.
This one couldn't pretend anymore because of election
Don't expect me to love those that hate my tribe.
Surprisely, the only man I can take bullet for is Dr. Emmanuel Oludare Balogun, a Yoruba man with a difference probably because he grew up in Kano.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is why I have sworn that a Yoruba man will never get favour from me.
The hatred they have for Igbos is embedded in their DNA.
Igbos, your enemy is not Hausa-Fulani, your number 1 enemy is Yoruba.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.
Are hausa-fulani no longer cows? Wow
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Useless obedients without the civility to acknowledge that we are practising a democracy and accommodate disseminating opinions are a problem to Nigeria.
May thunder scatter you inshallah

Thunder scatter your father. Son and supporter of a thief.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:

Are hausa-fulani no longer cows? Wow
I never called them cows and they are not cows but human beings.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by MiztaDynameek: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:
This is fucking hilarious 😂…. At the foot of third mainland bridge they’ve blocked half of the exit and there are agbero boys sitting close to the bus with bottles of beer.

Guess what? No LASTMA 😂

#ObiDattiInLagos

Many of you Nigerians are just shallow minded. You post a broken down car on a road saying abgeros are there with bottles of beer which is a normal agbero lifestyle not just in Lagos but other parts of Nigeria. You just immediately link the issue to blocking of Obi rally without any proper investigation into the issue. You said no LASMA there but you didn't tell us if you called them and they failed to respond because they might not be aware of a car broken down and obstructing traffic but you are quick to link the obstruction to Obi rally. Even if Obi wins this election Nigeria will still not move forward with the sort of mentality many have if they keep thinking in this manner. The problem Nigeria has is the poor thinking of its citizens and not only the politicians per say.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

Don't expect me to love those that hate my tribe.
Surprised, the only man I can take bullet for is Dr. Emmanuel Olodare Balogun, a Yoruba man with a difference probably because he grew up in Kano.
Your tribe caused every hatred they get....You people should work on yourselves. Why do you think you are the most hated tribe in Nigeria? Your people are so disgusting and have a terrible attitude
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Tochj(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is worse than shekau
His terrorists are on Government payroll
They are not afraid of police
Only soldiers are showing them
Tinubu presidency will give them legal backing to terroris us.
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

I never called them cows and they are not cows but human beings.
Oh really? I guess the name callings will resume after your Obi lose election

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:
Your tribe caused every hatred they get....You people should work on yourselves. Why do you think you are the most hated tribe in Nigeria? Your people are so disgusting and have a terrible attitude
You are a deluded mug. We don't need your likeness. If you hate us , we give you double hatred.
The hatred is mutual.
So relax and enjoy.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Masterclass32: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins doing what they do best.

Obi is coming, whether they like it or not.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Aldol:

Oh really? I guess the name callings will resume after your Obi lose election
Do have evidence of me calling northerners cows or you just want to be stupid?
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are a deluded mug. We don't need your likeness. If you hate us, we give you double hatred.
The hatred is mutual.
So relax and enjoy.
Your hatred will consume you....meanwhile take it easy ,this place na more of cruise
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Durabest: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:

Guess what? No LASTMA 😂

#ObiDattiInLagos
Maybe the buses are faulty it can happen to anyone
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Aldol: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

Do have evidence of me calling northerners cows or you just want to be stupid?
gusun uwarki
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Houstency(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Landowner101(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

Objective kill you there, Anu ofiah
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by securitywatch50: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Nairaland is biased on this matter since morning it's not yet on front page

Had it been the order way round before one page it will hit front page.

La-la do the right thing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friday Should Replace Saturday As Work Free Day To Ensure Religious Balance / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Ebonyi Pensioners Smile Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.