Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) (6778 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Kwara State For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Confusion As Thugs Block Danjuma Goje From Entering Gombe (pics) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Why all these pettiness
Tinubu and his thugs are not even confident of winning Lagos state

They are already threatening people to vote for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Let be objective with our campaign. Stop misleading the general public.

The vehicle broke down there which can happen anywhere.
Another big one also broke down at jakande in Lekki. But against all odds, we are headed there life. We walk if it that's what it takes to get there.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Good job, a stranger must not be too comfortable in your land. Even if Tinubu doesnโ€™t win the general election Lagos should not be handled with levity for this strangers that are now feeling like landlords. Note: This is election and if the heat is too much then leave the scene. Nobody should quote me please
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ They are actually landlords. It was you that decided to sell your heritage to strangers just for a quick shot of cocaine and owambe party and multiple wives.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by snowball11(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Houstency:

Are you being objective?

He's an objective zombie! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by padi94(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
In saner climes where they know there is going to be a lot on traffic on a particular road the authorities would have towed that vehicle out of there...
If it was Jagaban or APC rally happening today will this vehicle be here?

If you honestly answer this, then you will know if the OP is right or not
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Kennyswag: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is why I have sworn that a Yoruba man will never get favour from me.
The hatred they have for Igbos is embedded in their DNA.
Igbos, your enemy is not Hausa-Fulani, your number 1 enemy is Yoruba.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.
go and help your people that full Asian jails...

you this useless igbo prostitute wasting away in Lagos brothels grin is talking about help..

hairy bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Siwisheswereesh: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ They are actually landlords. It was you that decided to sell your heritage to strangers just for a quick shot of cocaine and owambe party and multiple wives.

Piiggiiddioootts and wild delusions. cheesy

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are a typical Yoruba. I hate them with passion.
Hausa-Fulani are far better than them.

But when we hate you back you start crying?
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Piiggiiddioootts and wild delusions. cheesy

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy
But you know i spoke the truth, even though you are hurt ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Siwisheswereesh: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
But you know i spoke the truth, even though you are hurt ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Enjoy your delusions my brother cheesy

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Irupetepete: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

I see comments like this and laugh... Seems you guys traded your sense and conscience for stupidy... If not for stupid gimmicks, lastma would have towed that vehicle since last night... I know you guys are braindead but pls, try to always borrow when needed
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Ddokie: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

Do you live in lagos? Because if you did, you should know that no broken down vehicle can last 20 minutes on any major road, not to talk of a danfo.

Abeg rest. Nonetheless, it is politics and it is allowed. What should not happen are thugs intimidating people.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is why I have sworn that a Yoruba man will never get favour from me.
The hatred they have for Igbos is embedded in their DNA.
Igbos, your enemy is not Hausa-Fulani, your number 1 enemy is Yoruba.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.

This kind of hatred leads to self destruction. What if you are the one needing help from a Yoruba man.
And funny enough, yorubas votes are divided especially the youths.
At least they have their man contesting but it takes courage for them to be objective and still voting Peter obi. So why so much hatred for people you havenโ€™t even met in person.
Davido wizkid Wole Soyinka Obasanjo, Marcaroni and even many elders are all against Tinubu and even declared support for your Peter obi.
The hatred will destroy you because you will miss great opportunities in life. Apart from that, what if someone very dear to you is being rescued by the same people you hate.

You need to cure your heart of hatred
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Adblg0610: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonny95:
This is really funny
They made it look like the bus was faulty and planted it overnight to cause traffic at 3MB to discourage people from attending the LP rally.. Lastma officials there said they were warned not to touch it.. #ObiDattiInLagos
Then,how did Peter Obi get to Tafawa Balewa Square, if all roads were blocked, because there is another thread which shows Peter Obi waving to a crowd of supporters, on his way to the campaign rally today.
If you must lie, lie reasonably. Find another excuse for the scanty attendance of your rally
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Gift96: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Lawless City...

The world is watching
the world doesn't give a flyingfuck about nigeria. no one is watching
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Enjoy your delusions my brother cheesy

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy
Who's your brother?

See this hediot grin
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by YourMrBoo: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gift96:
the world doesn't give a flyingfuck about nigeria. no one is watching

But you saw it right, you don't know who might see this next just like you did.

Or aren't you a unit of the world...?
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Biggeststar01: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
peepydelano:
The igbos are in the north for sure but they are quite aware of the fact that they are forever strangers up here and have no place or say in the political affairs and they wouldnโ€™t even dare. I enjoy the way they run kitikiti down to the east and any available barracks whenever they sense any pending shege. The division you talk about canโ€™t and wonโ€™t happen, itโ€™s a mirage, igbos betrayed the north and we will forever keep them on their toes while doing their petty business up here

I like the way you fear Biafra ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You say Igbos don't occupy political spaces in North, but there is eze ndi Igbo of Kano, there is eze ndi Igbo of kaduna of sokoto and many others.

But the day they wanted to crown emir of Aba, we pursue una Fulani bastards. We rejected your emir grin

The fact is that Nigeria will soon divide, and Peter Obi will divide it.

You are welcome to cry if you like.

I wonder how wanting to leave a country is betrayal, na by force to stay with you? tongue

Hope you know your brothers are slaves here in Lagos, and in south East. Hope you know your brothers use their tongue to polish my dirty shoes. Hope you know we provide small shelter fr your brothers here and in exchange they become our security guard in the compound.

Hope you know that the fact that your brother is ruling doesn't make you king...

You can be treated like the slave that you are even when your brother is in charge๐Ÿ˜’

Nigeria is divided, the only thing keeping Biafra is our Igbo politicians who are being bribed by your people to keep quiet about Biafra. One mistake and all the Igbo politicians will unite and say they don't want Nigeria anymore.

wetin una go do when that time comes? Wage war? Don't even dare๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 2023 no be 1960

Obi will divide Nigeria if you people reject him, at least you have seen his connection outside Nigeria

The Biafran president will rule Biafra and there's nothing you can do
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Siwisheswereesh: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Who's your brother?

See this hediot grin

Piiggiiddiiooott amaka cheesy
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by asanausana91: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:

with lastma there? No vehicle can break down I third mainland bridge and will not be removed within 5 minutes by Lasma.
Re: Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics) by Gift96: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
YourMrBoo:

But you saw it right, you don't know who might see this next just like you did.

Or aren't you a unit of the world...?
rest guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi And The Sacked Bankers / Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.