Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos (34279 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
EmekaA125:
Obi is winning Lagos by 70%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
broadman20:

Please which state are you from?

Anambra
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by broadman20: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

Anambra

Hahahaha!

Talk naa let's disgrace you here...

Anu mpama
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Talk naa let's disgrace you here...

Anu mpama

We know your type

I am from the SW

You can never disgrace me
anywhere

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
PETER OVI PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ASO ROCK AT
UMUERI BALA BLUE BLU BLU BLACK ULABA BLU RED BLU BLU

LOLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by samonak(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Your brain don hang!

omo-werey
At least e better pass your father own wey still de use infra -red.
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

Does this mean that Igboland is no longer the homeland of the Igbos

because England is still the homeland of the English

and Yorubaland is still the homeland of the Yorubas and Lagos is in it

Why do you shout and sing Igbo Kwenu up and down with all your heart

and with all your Soul from Sunrise till Sun Set if Igboland is irrevelant ?

Even God's beloved Isreal had 12 Tribes

Or do you plan dragging Kano with the Hausas or Maiduguri with the Kanuri?

Did i even mention that Lagos is in the SW ?

First of all, yes, you mentioned that Lagos is in the SW this is what you said:
"and Yorubaland is still the homeland of the Yorubas and Lagos is in it"

The British do not practice democracy, they practice monarchy, besides, once you are a British citizen, you have the right to go anywhere you like within your Country without anyone thinking they're doing you a favour and allowing you stay in certain part of your own Country.

If you trace back, you'll see that nobody really own anywhere, we are all migrants, if you go thousands of years back back you'll see that nobody existed in this land mass we call Nigerian today, and there was nothing like Yoruba or Igbo back at some point.

You are not doing any Nigerian who lives in Ibadan or Ekiti or Kwara or Lagos a favour, you are not accomodating any Nigerian tribe in the SW, the Urhobo, Ijaws, Igbos, Hausas who live in Lagos/Ondo/Ogun are not strangers, they are living in their home Country.
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by ufuosman(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
D ❀️ is massive
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Thermodynamics:

First of all, yes, you mentioned that Lagos is in the SW this is what you said:
"and Yorubaland is still the homeland of the Yorubas and Lagos is in it"

The British do not practice democracy, they practice monarchy, besides, once you are a British citizen, you have the right to go anywhere you like within your Country without anyone thinking they're doing you a favour and allowing you stay in certain part of your own Country.

If you trace back, you'll see that nobody really own anywhere, we are all migrants, if you go thousands of years back back you'll see that nobody existed in this land mass we call Nigerian today, and there was nothing like Yoruba or Igbo back at some point.

You are not doing any Nigerian who lives in Ibadan or Ekiti or Kwara or Lagos a favour, you are not accomodating any Nigerian tribe in the SW, the Urhobo, Ijaws, Igbos, Hausas who live in Lagos/Ondo/Ogun are not strangers, they are living in their home Country.

Lagos is still Yorubaland 100%

By now your must definitely know that a Yoruba Person is at home

anywhere in Yorubaland

Try insulting the Queen or King of England and see if you will not be thrown out of the UK
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Biggeststar01: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
ezechi242:

we never start tears everywhere grin grin grin grin....and you still doesnt have a room of your own .....over 4 million lagosians are leaving in abject porverty and im sure your entire family is amongs the top 10 ...that is if your entire life havent been squandered iniragbiji.

If there was a calculation of poorest Lagosians

Top ten would be Yoruba people all through grin
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Obidients in Lagos are now trooping in the TBS in massive numbers

This is too much

God ! See the happiness and Joy on people's faces all because of Peter Obi

Nigeria will surely be great again Insha Allah

Babes surplus for here o wink grin cheesy

Wish I was here oh, I for don go house with one or two babes go yansh, as I resemble Igbo well well, and Igbo babes dey like my prick wella...
Unfortunately I no hear Igbo, otherwise I for don go claim Ikechukwu, or Stephen as my name cheesy
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
mediclife1987:

Wish I was here oh, I for don go house with one or two babes go yansh, as I resemble Igbo well well, and Igbo babes dey like my prick wella...
Unfortunately I no hear Igbo, otherwise I for don go claim Ikechukwu, or Stephen as my name cheesy
broke people always think they have an opinion
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

If there was a calculation of poorest Lagosians

Top ten would be Yoruba people all through grin

If you are so rich how come you are selling your own babies in Baby factories?
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
broke people always think they have an opinion

You forgot to write "copied from Ayodimeji Ibrahim Balogun, aka Omo ologo StarBoy".
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by julaion: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

The fact that Imo and Anambra must not fetch water from tbe same well

Doesn't mean others must follow that example

Prove to us that he is not Yoruba
Una so you dey take fail exam,is osun and lagos the same thingurchins reason like dead zombie
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
julaion:
Una so you dey take fail exam,is osun and lagos the same thingurchins reason like dead zombie

The Awori founders of Lagos came from Osun

Lagos and Osun are in SW
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by MrEverest(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:
One thing our SE brothers can never deny is that they love Lagos like home

(I even suspect some of them love Lagos more than home )

It is a thing of Joy because that was how our forefathers always intended it to be

There is even a Yoruba saying of old that if any Stranger enters Lagos in the morning

before nightfall he would always find a home to take him in

Ps: That doesn't give Simon Ekpa and IPOB the right to attack Lagos again

When will urchins grow a brain? FYI, Lagos was Nigeria's federal capital for so many years until 1993!

Don't you feel at home in Abuja? Why do you guys always have a very primitive mindset like unexposed villagers?

SMH.
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by broadman20: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

We know your type

I am from the SW

You can never disgrace me
anywhere

Hahahaha!

You have jumped into Bianca issue?

Tell us your state and you are running up down.

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

If you are so rich how come you are selling your own babies in Baby factories?

My family own a house in Lagos at the moment and two in the South East.

I can say right now my networth as a 20 year old is higher than yours.

You can never be compared to me...go and rest you are a waste of my time

I can't argue with someone who cannot even prosper in his own region
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

My family own a house in Lagos at the moment and two in the South East.

I can say right now my networth as a 20 year old is higher than yours.

You can never be compared to me...go and rest you are a waste of my time

You are so vain

that you cannot even recognise wealth
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Biggeststar01: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

You are so vain

that you cannot even recognise wealth

I didn't say I am wealthy, not at the moment, but I'm more comfortable than you and many Yoruba people living in Lagos
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You have jumped into Bianca issue?

Tell us your state and you are running up down.

Kettle calling pot black.

I am from the SW
Where are you from
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
christistruth01:

Lagos is still Yorubaland 100%

By now your must definitely know that a Yoruba Person is at home

anywhere in Yorubaland

Try insulting the Queen or King of England and see if you will not be thrown out of the UK

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Adebayo, abi Adebisi, abi Adewale, abi Ade-who-give-a-fΓΉck

Lagos belong to all of Nigeria, every tribe in Nigeria contributed to the development of Lagos, including the Hausas, stop claiming a place that is not yours, since Lagos na Yoruba land, go build house for any free land you see for Lagos na if them no go commot your teeth

Just for the record, I'm not even Igbo, if you like argue with oduduwa.
De claim owner of Lagos and your village de for Ekiti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, them don thief your papa land for Ekiti finish you de here de form owner of Lagos. Ozuor
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Thermodynamics:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Adebayo, abi Adebisi, abi Adewale, abi Ade-who-give-a-fΓΉck

Lagos belong to all of Nigeria, every tribe in Nigeria contributed to the development of Lagos, including the Hausas, stop claiming a place that is not yours, since Lagos na Yoruba land, go build house for any free land you see for Lagos na if them no go commot your teeth

Just for the record, I'm not even Igbo, if you like argue with oduduwa.
De claim owner of Lagos and your village de for Ekiti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, them don thief your papa land for Ekiti finish you de here de form owner of Lagos. Ozuor

Lagos is Yorubaland first before Nigeria

Yorubaland is the homeland of the Yorubas

and Nigeria is the homeland for us all

The British contributed to the development of Lagos they left and went back home they didn't drag Lagos with the Yorubas
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

I didn't say I am wealthy, not at the moment, but I'm more comfortable than you and many Yoruba people living in Lagos

Obviously you don't know me
I am laughing at your Ignorance
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why are Yoruba' Muslims on Peter Obi threads behaving like cockroaches

They're not only urchins but now Cockroaches.
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Lagos is Yorubaland first before Nigeria

Yorubaland is the homeland of the Yorubas

and Nigeria is the homeland for us all

The British contributed to the development of Lagos they left and went back home they didn't drag Lagos with the Yorubas

If you like, hit your head for wall, the truth is, you and every other Yoruba man claiming Lagos is not actually from Lagos, your village de Ekiti, there are very very few Yorubas who are indigenous lagosians and they are found in badagry close to Benin Republic, there are also some indigenous Ijaw people here, the rest of you are from Ondo/Ogun/Osun/Ibadan.

The British didn't contribute shit, Lagos was still underdeveloped when the British left, the rest of Nigeria contributed to Lagos especially the Igbos, Igbos in Lagos are more richer than Yorubas, 99.999% of the Bergers you'll find in Lagos are Yorubas, any small thing, "uncle ejor lemme drink water πŸ˜‚" after I buy water for you finish you go come go vote person like Tinubu just because he be Yoruba, then tomorrow you go come beg me money again after your presidential candidate don make life difficult for me. I've stopped giving your people (beggers) money in Lagos.

Una go travel all the way from Kwara state abi na Akara state come Lagos come de claim na we get Lagos while begging the so called strangers money. Awon accomodators πŸ˜‚
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by christistruth01: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Thermodynamics:

If you like, hit your head for wall, the truth is, you and every other Yoruba man claiming Lagos is not actually from Lagos, your village de Ekiti, there are very very few Yorubas who are indigenous lagosians and they are found in badagry close to Benin Republic, there are also some indigenous Ijaw people here, the rest of you are from Ondo/Ogun/Osun/Ibadan.

The British didn't contribute shit, Lagos was still underdeveloped when the British left, the rest of Nigeria contributed to Lagos especially the Igbos, Igbos in Lagos are more richer than Yorubas, 99.999% of the Bergers you'll find in Lagos are Yorubas, any small thing, "uncle ejor lemme drink water πŸ˜‚" after I buy water for you finish you go come go vote person like Tinubu just because he be Yoruba, then tomorrow you go come beg me money again after your presidential candidate don make life difficult for me. I've stopped giving your people (beggers) money in Lagos.

Una go travel all the way from Kwara state abi na Akara state come Lagos come de claim na we get Lagos while begging the so called strangers money. Awon accomodators πŸ˜‚

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

There are at least 7 Yoruba Clans with Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State
Awori with over 70% of Lagos ,Ijebu,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Owu,Oyo,Ketu

On top of all that Lagos belongs to the SW

You didn't develop your own enclave you are claiming you developed Lagos?

Lagos was born Booming in Boom Town

It was already the Busiest Port in West and Central Africa before the British took over

We know those whose fathers invaded Lagos desperately looking for food to eat so they just would live and not die from the Catastrophic starvation one warlord who later abandoned them and fled to the ivory coast led them into

Very shocking and Pitiful sight they were absolutely heart breaking

many were literally hanging on a thread between life and death especially

their small Children

they even confessed how they had resorted to Cannibalism to Survive

Many were only a days away from death

and Lagos embraced them all like her own little Children
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi to the world
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

There are at least 7 Yoruba Clans with Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State
Awori with over 70% of Lagos ,Ijebu,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Owu,Oyo,Ketu

On top of all that Lagos belongs to the SW

You didn't develop your own enclave you are claiming you developed Lagos?

Lagos was born Booming in Boom Town

It was already the Busiest Port in West and Central Africa before the British took over

We know those whose fathers invaded Lagos desperately looking for food to eat so they just would live and not die from the Catastrophic starvation one warlord who later abandoned them and fled to the ivory coast led them into

Very shocking and Pitiful sight they were absolutely heart breaking

many were literally hanging on a thread between life and death especially

their small Children

they even confessed how they had resorted to Cannibalism to Survive

Many were only a days away from death

and Lagos embraced them all like her own little Children

Oga shut up, Lagos belong to the whole of Nigeria, 90% of the properties in Lagos are own by other tribes, Yoruba land end for Ogun State and Ibadan. Una go just de claim, You that is talking where are you from ? Why you nor go develop your village for Kwara state? You de here de claim land even nor belong to you, you never see anything, make Nigeria divide first, other tribes go still sell their property to Lagos to foreigners, Lagos state will always be a state with mixed tribes because you Yorubas own very little of the properties in that state. Yet you are claiming it. You village de for Ekiti, go develop am
Re: Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos by Biggeststar01: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
christistruth01:

Obviously you don't know me
I am laughing at your Ignorance

Lair!! You are not laughing you are hurt.

You are probably a kid who haven't experienced life yet or a foolish Yoruba adult whose pride is in Lagos and not his own accomplishment.

Until Nigeria is divided Lagos will never be for the yorubas only. Understand that and make peace with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi: Buhari’s FX Policy Encourages Corruption-thecable / President Buhari Signs 2016 Budget / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.