Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out (6539 Views)

Nigerian Lady Breaks Internet After Sharing Photos Of Her Deep Facial Dimple / Donโ€™t Bring Vaseline Please, Portharcourt Endowed Girl Shares Hot Twerk Videos / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Linadinna: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out Of Skimpy Dress (18+)

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Linadinna: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
An Instagram user has gone viral after showing off her curves in photos shared to the platform.

The chef wore a little black dress that showed off her ample cleavage.

Her post quickly went viral, with many users resharing it on other platforms

See the photos below.

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Linadinna: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
More

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Linadinna: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
More.

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Nwodosis(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
See load o
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by BootyliciousBoy(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Hmmmm!

This one na bad market undecided

3 Likes

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2023
One man can't handle all of that. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by padi94(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is not appealing at all

14 Likes

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Illegal1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
God forbid bad tin...

6 Likes

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abegii..this one no just follow join wetin correct men dey follow. msheew

1 Like

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
At least they hide her protruding belly.

4 Likes

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by soke02(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only one person with all this
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by detectivejones: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
She's not well. This is not appealing
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Intrepid01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
One man can't handle all of that. ๐Ÿ™‚

You think so? Tell me more๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Intrepid01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
meobizy:
At least they hide her protruding belly.

Could she be pregnant, with that size of breast?
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Bukola94: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Not healthy, when old age catch up with her. Better cut down on calories and watch blood sugar level. This woman should be worry of diabetes
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Intrepid01:

You think so? Tell me more๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't know what else to say.
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Sniper101(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kai.
Na wa o.

"I like big breasts. I like big breasts".
No be this type o grin

2 Likes

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by KilimanjaroKING: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sniper101:
Kai.
Na wa o.

"I like big breasts. I like big breasts".
No be this type o grin

aswear, really disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Nonexisting1: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
She is sick, not endowed. She needs to open a GoFundMe account and raise money for breast reduction surgery before those things choke her to death. angry
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
The walls Jericho fell down flat.

Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
E no go too Tey again, those slippers go soon reach her knees.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is a medical condition
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Antoeni(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Severe Back Pain
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Intrepid01(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nia69:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't know what else to say.

Are you sure?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Dshocker(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Linadinna:
Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out Of Skimpy Dress (18+)

She is not endowed, but cursed.

The type of odour underneath those breast is nothing to write home about.

If i were in her shoes, depression would have killed me.
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Intrepid01:

Are you sure?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Yes, I am. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na wa for op ooo, how u take classify falling boobs as curves tongue

U need to repeat school of female anatomy
Re: Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
This world don tire person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda / The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.