Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) (33305 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

What? grin
You know what I am talking about.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

O da bi wipe oti ya werey sha.

You nor get anything to talk again, na misogyny angle you wan come bring in? Your brain is shaking. undecided

But no wahala; me sef full ground for you.
awon babanlaku baba e ti ya were,who be this one?...if u mention me again,awon obi e na fi oju su ekun e ni.useless slump dog.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
The man is giving me joy. Peter Obi is the renewed hope abeg. 😁😁😁
when will you sitdown and look at the renewed hope in anambra after 24 years?.let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by nairanaira12: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:
PlayMaker14, come and see our man at the hub and HQ of Southeasterners' base in Lagos. cheesy

Today is the day we Obidient Lagosians make our statement and deliver a resounding support for him, and one thousand Bulaba BATstards cannot stop us.

Moh247 and ihordspy will faint when tbey sww these pictures
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by nairanaira12: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:
PETER OBITUARY

PRESIDENT OF THE IGBOS

BY THE IGBOS

AND FOR THE IGBOS..

YORUBA ARE WISER😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by nairanaira12: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
agarawu1985:
PETER OBITUARY

PRESIDENT OF THE IGBOS

BY THE IGBOS

AND FOR THE IGBOS..

YORUBA ARE WISER😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Your attempt to make him look like an igbo president has failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
x
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You know what I am talking about.

Sooooo, you want me to be listing? πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

Sooooo, you want me to be listing? πŸ˜‚
Stop asking questions... Go ahead and list them.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
awon babanlaku baba e ti ya were,who be this one?...if u mention me again,awon obi e na fi oju su ekun e ni.useless slump dog.

Oluwapakute Lanretoye, check face well. grin. I am not the reason why your phone repairing business for Alaba nor dey move, you hear?

Who knows if your lack of financial progress is the reason for your unfounded hate against the illustrious Igbo people sef, and you're always attacking anybody who you think is biased towards them.

But if your business acumen didn't dey, e nor fit dey. Take heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by od501: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Deliberately targeting Ibo dominated markets/locations.

I won’t be surprised if he goes to Ladipo, ASPAMDA, Festac/Ago palace way...etc

Obi is IPOB, Biafra and ESN all rolled into one

Since when has being an IPOB member become something to be ashamed of? Please don't mention Biafra cos you are not worthy to say that name, it is bigger than you!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Stop asking questions... Go ahead and list them.

Ohh.

Okay. Okay. Let me list them. 😁

- Cuddling can never be overrated
- Good old massage is there
- Whispering sweet nothings to each other is another awesome replacement for sex
- Playfighting or pillow-fighting
- Plain sleeping together, while spooning
- Watching a movie, eating, etc., together on bed
- And then are different non-penetrative intimacy/sexual acts 🀭

If you want me to list the last one yet again...err, that'll have to be in the DMs. πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

Ohh.

Okay. Okay. Let me list them. 😁

- Cuddling can never be overrated
- Good old message is there
- Whispering sweet nothings to each other is another awesome replacement for sex
- Playfighting or pillow-fighting
- Plain sleeping together, while spooning
- Watching a movie, eating, etc., together on bed
- And then are different non-penetrative intimacy/sexual acts 🀭

If you want me to list the last one yet again...err, that'll have to be in the DMs. πŸ˜‚
If nor be knacking you dey talk, abeg, beware from me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If nor be knacking you dey talk, abeg, beware from me.

So why you come make me list now as if you were seriously going to consider what I have to say? πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ˜•

Go away joor.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

So why you come make me list now as if you were seriously going to consider what I have to say? πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ˜•

Go away joor.
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Come joor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leoniine:

Oluwapakute Lanretoye, check face well. grin. I am not the reason why your phone repairing business for Alaba nor dey move, you hear?

Who knows if your lack of financial progress is the reason for your unfounded hate against the illustrious Igbo people sef, and you're always attacking anybody who you think is biased towards them.

But if your business acumen didn't dey, e nor fit dey. Take heart.
ekun nbe fun omo ti ko gba eko,ti aye e ba ti polukumushu,you will say it is family problem.continue...
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Leoniine(f): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
PlayMaker14:
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Come joor.

😍

Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Our choice
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by eebraa(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2023
southsouthking:

I’m Edo, but it’s non of your business.
At least he’s a Christian and Igbo by tribe whose running mate is a Muslim and a northerner.
No religious or tribalistic bigotry.
It's my business and there's nothing you can do about it. Olori bruku
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
eebraa:
It's my business and there's nothing you can do about it. Olori bruku

All this Yoruba people and mouth making self.
No wonder Fulanis carry Kwara state from una.
Because of this una mouth, Fulani go carry all the state in the west and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Slave
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by eebraa(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
southsouthking:

All this Yoruba people and mouth making self.
No wonder Fulanis carry Kwara state from una.
Because of this una mouth, Fulani go carry all the state in the west and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Slave
What do you know about Kwara State? It's actually Igbo people that want to carry all southwest state. Una don dey claim Lagos. We go show una shege
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
eebraa:
What do you know about Kwara State? It's actually Igbo people that want to carry all southwest state. Una don dey claim Lagos. We go show una shege

Yen Yen Yen.
Please lecture me about kwara state.
Moreover I’m Bini by tribe.
Internet keyboard warrior.
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by eebraa(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2023
southsouthking:

Yen Yen Yen.
Please lecture me about kwara state.
Moreover I’m Bini by tribe.
Internet keyboard warrior.
Go and tell ur brothers and sisters in Italy wey dey do ashewo
Re: Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
eebraa:
Go and tell ur brothers and sisters in Italy wey dey do ashewo

Dem no fit Do ashawo make Fulani take over our state.
Set awon bleachers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) / Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.