Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

LOGISTICS>Which is best Location in the West to Set Up Regional Office. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LOGISTICS>Which is best Location in the West to Set Up Regional Office. (580 Views)

(ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Where's The Best Location To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOGISTICS>Which is best Location in the West to Set Up Regional Office. by pendo89(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2011
Hi all,

I work for an international logistics company and we plan to set up a regional office in the West.
During the last meeting we had, Ghana and Nigeria were discussed at length.
Unfortunately there are too many negative reports about Nigeria infact that UN bombing happened the very same day the meeting was taking place.
As an African I know what we see on news is often exaggerated.
I would like to pose this question to anybody from the west.If you had money to invest,which between these 2 countries wld you consider;
Ghana and Nigeria.We are not only targeting biz in the 2 countries since we already have partners there doing that.We need a regional office to oversee partner activities plus many other things.
Please include communication network(internet connectivity),infrastructure,ease of doing biz,proximity to airport etc.
Most important>> which is the best city to set up office, Abuja or Lagos and why?
Thank you

Note that I will not reply to personal emails so scammers beware.
Re: LOGISTICS>Which is best Location in the West to Set Up Regional Office. by kodewrita(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2011
Doctor, Lagos is a better idea simply because your business doesnt exist in a vacuum and the bulk of your likely customers have their head offices in Lagos. Besides as a logistics firm, closeness to the ports is a good idea.
Re: LOGISTICS>Which is best Location in the West to Set Up Regional Office. by pendo89(f): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
Thank you Kodewrita.

(1) (Reply)

TREASURE SHED Services-add Beauty And Glamour To Your Property-carport Shade... / Uk Based Team Member Needed For An Upcoming Afro Magazine / I Buy A Direct Stake In Your Business Project. Equity For Finance. No BS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.