Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs (45099 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients' / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by atobs4real(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
That's why I love Lagos security with there active response.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Pabloma: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1624389342931165185?t=6tM4Mrjd3lfCjUqxRz7rlQ&s=19

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7564402/apc-thugs-attacked-us-cutlasses
They called this one attack.......sebi na gun your people they use for ya . region ........SW is not like ya side, we are know for peace please!!!
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by abbey621(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
This one na just testing testing, shebi na person wey reach polling station go vote.......Obi go win Lagos no worry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by snowball11(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work

A fool spotted! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Asika123: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
The hand work of tinubu who else
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Ogilinsaka: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari means business ooo. Free and fair elections.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by tyinfinity: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos is not Agulu where one dullard from UNN can cause trouble.obituary should step down for Atiku
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by arantess: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Anumanu

Reasoning exactly like those 120 cows in daura

Confirm maluu is what you are

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Siwisheswereesh: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
That's the day the iragbiji boy will be forcefully retired to his iragbiji village he dreads so much.

Dream on bro! cheesy

Piiggiiddiootts will be cut to size that day
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by NickD(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Was surprised my sw cab man yesterday. Man hates tinubu more than I do. Sw poll will shock people. Funny enough many sw who will vote obi are quiet about it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by sukar886: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu must lose this election with his useless urchins
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Bello1973: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
They are only threatened.How would someone expect me as a Christian to vote for a Muslim- Muslim ticket?I'm a Yoruba tokan tokan,myself and every member of my family and the church will be voting for Obi.What has APC done to us than to afflict us with misery and sufferings.Bye to APC.Even,here in Ibadan m90 per cent are rooting for Obi as President and GSM as our governor and so shall it be in the name of the Almighty God!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Aurelius1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Your brain is full of evil. Were you there? How did you know they attacked each other? The way some people talk is really baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by cocoboss(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
A man that GOD has blessed .. the time is now , no retreat no surrender we must succeed
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Zulum500: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Keep looking for sympathy.. you don loose

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wow

I wish am there na madness thugs go see from me

Since they have vow that this country no go better just because of thier pocket

Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
I see a big Yoruba/Igbo fracas either during the election and after the elections in the South West.
APc will not let Obi win Lagos. If your environment is hot, think twice about voting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Zulum500: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
cocoboss:
A man that GOD has blessed .. the time is now , no retreat no surrender we must succeed

Keep looking for sympathy 😁
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
OBi is the revaluation Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ need

May God be with the supporters of this great party (LP) all-over πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

It's pain them see we youths and elderly ones fighting the good fight ..... A new Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ #Obi-Datti for life

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
atobs4real:
That's why I love Lagos security with there active response.

Lagos State is full of thugs
So police needs to be active always
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Zulum500: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bello1973:
They are only threatened.How would someone expect me as a Christian to vote for a Muslim- Muslim ticket?I'm a Yoruba tokan tokan,myself and every member of my family and the church will be voting for Obi.What has APC done to us than to afflict us with misery and sufferings.Bye to APC.Even,here in Ibadan m90 per cent are rooting for Obi as President and GSM as our governor and so shall it be in the name of the Almighty God!

Chinedu I don see your today monicker 🀣😁😁
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Emola12(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
since wey ur mama don born you u never talk true nah God go punish all APC supporters and their leaders dey will not know peace

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Houstency(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Zulum500: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Binancian:
Was surprised my sw cab man yesterday. Man hates tinubu more than I do. Sw poll will shock people. Funny enough many sw who will vote obi are quiet about it

Chill okorosss 🀣
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Mrkindness: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obidients sould get ready on election day, kere jini biri jini, don't fold your hands be ready to attack back, we no deh fear anyone
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Miserable and hopeless zinjatropus u are
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by orazx: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Does this makes sense to you?
Read again and see how low your level of thinking is.
I advice you stop smoking Expired Weed
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Zulum500: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Wow

I wish am there na madness thugs go see from me

Since they have vow that this country no go better just because of thier pocket

Enough is enough

You get mind 😁🀣
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

May this act you are defending foolishly befall your family o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.