Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs (45062 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients' / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by makavalley(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work

Listen to yourself if you sound intelligent at all ...what a pity for a young able bodied human to be blinded by tribe, religion,region in politics at this 21st century
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Manofnaija: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
If they are sure of their candidate(s), why attack other candidate(s) supporters.

They want to grab it by force and run with it.
But Almighty God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by gfelo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
We are not backing down, let police get it right now or lost the confidence we ve on them, and if they fail let them get it straight we will come for them, either we get it right or naija a history.
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa and his boys are behind it. The 'old creature' will never win this election no matter what he says or does. Shaking hands, hand and legs....
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by youngrichnigga: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hope Buhari will take a decision on these miscreants and sanitize Lagos ahead of the election; if thieffnubu and his urchins are so sure his legacy is worthy and bankable,they should allow a free and fair election for the real pulse of people to be felt undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by harmonyglobal: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bastards wants to spoil Lagos...Eko onibaje
After turning their own region to a ghost town and calling Lagos their home
Destruction is genetical in their blood
They burnt our infrastructures in the aim to bring Lagos down during endsars but failed as Lagos bounced back with more surprising project execution
They know how to chase other tribes out of their region
Must u intimidate when canvassing for support for your candidate
They are even calling for war if Obi doesn't win
Hmmm I pity u

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by davidl7: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
The drug addict call Tinubu is behind all these. Have you seen him campaigning? All he says is that he allowed igbos and Peter Obi to live in Lagos. Now you dont need to ask who has been instigating the yoruba hatred on igbos in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by JealousCobra(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
IGBOS ATTACKING IGBOS

😁😄😂😂😁

As it is now, your daftness is incurable🤣🤣

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Manofnaija: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Padipadi:

He's not responsible for it. You guys are now becoming a nuisance by biting more than you all can chew with these fake allegations.
The result you ll no like it

All these threats are getting too much.
If the real issue begin, you that have been threatening will be no where to be found. You will go hiding.

Face the politics, tell your lies, share your propaganda but stop the hate and threats.
I have mentioned before, this era will pass by but written or spoken words will remain.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by obuneme: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Millz404:

If you have any sense, this is the time to ask yourself serious questions regarding your life's choices
Please stop replying that urchin; it is clear that he is no longer sound.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by nothingspoil70: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Igbos and victim mentality are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by manyus(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
The movement is unstoppable.

Obi is the next president.
At least 70% of Lagosians are Obidient

"Oro tooso yi, se o nsere ni, abi o nsiere" grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by IMMUNO1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
I urge all seekers of a better Nigeria to remain calm. Some people said they will fight dirty and they are already doing it. Their target is to create crisis that will lead to the cancellation of the elections, knowing fully well that reasonable Nigerians has rejected them. Their new dream is to form an interim government but God will surely give us victory. Enough is enough!
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Mraphel: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
abbey621:
This one na just testing testing, shebi na person wey reach polling station go vote.......Obi go win Lagos no worry grin grin grin grin
In my unit, no ipob will have d mind to come to vote on that day..peter obi has already won on social media
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Bleeel002: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work
if what u are saying is not true, it shall never be well with u.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Iselogunise: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
And I hope it won't be seen that security forces are being used to intimidate potential voters? Then we start all sort of # that need not be. Let's be careful what we are calling for

MrEverest:

Exactly what I've been saying too. Army and armed police must be deployed in strategic areas all over Lagos on election day. They don't have to be inside polling stations but can be some yards away. Taking army and police away from the streets while Tinubu unleashes hoodlums will only cause more violence and make voters vulnerable.

#deployArmy&Police.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
kingthreat:
I see a big Yoruba/Igbo fracas either during the election and after the elections in the South West.
APc will not let Obi win Lagos. If your environment is hot, think twice about voting.
No amount of intimidation from the Agbadoist can stop the Obedients. For close to One month, MC Oluomo and his fellow Agberos lodged in a hotel at Ajao Estate having series of nocturnal and day time meeting just because of Obi. One thing I know is that any evil gathering against the coming New Nigeria will not see the light of the day.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by easzypeaszy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
So na lik dis attack dey be.. Hmmm Obidients just like lie wen dey com Lagos.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

I trust McOluomo et al.

YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE GOAT YOU POSTED.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

I trust McOluomo et al.

Guy, this thing you're posting everywhere on this forum is not funny... It is very DRY.
Like very very DRY.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by dexmond: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:

Awon eleyi ti yawere.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Killermamba: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
your mama born u leave sense for her womb.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nayturalistic: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
ZendayaColeman:

Eleríbu alayebaje aladanwo ni eyin omo Eran ten defend baba bulaba

Gbenu Ofo Dakeh Jor… Oloriburuku Omo Ale Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Adex2219: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nchenches: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1624389342931165185?t=6tM4Mrjd3lfCjUqxRz7rlQ&s=19

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7564402/apc-thugs-attacked-us-cutlasses

Operation Wetie that led to the fall of the 1st Republic being brought by senseless people.
Only senseless persons would support a senile and evidently sick Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.

The custodians of democracy in Nigeria have put a lot of things in place to stop Tinubu from buying the next presidential election. But Tinubu continues to spread stolen money to thugs in every part of the political space in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nayturalistic: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I can see that death is calling you. Is like you don't want to be alive to withness the new Nigeria that is about to begin?

If they born you well, try nonsense on election day and see if they won't barbecue you alive. Go and ask urchins that tried rubbish the last time, some of them were almost burnt alive while others suffered serious injuries😄😆

Calling on army is to ensure there is no disruption of voting. Not because we can't deal decisively with dirty urchins.

StFU you stupid dumb Fckkk.. which new nigeria? Like How Anambra take de new abi? Awon Werey.. dem wan force total crap and shitty man on us con de tell us say na the messiah.. awon eleribu gbogbo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MrEverest(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Iselogunise:
And I hope it won't be seen that security forces are being used to intimidate potential voters? Then we start all sort of # that need not be. Let's be careful what we are calling for

I said they should be stationed strategically outside the polling stations.

At least they can help save urchins who would ordinarily be burnt to death by angry voters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.