Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs (45096 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients' / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Kimo21(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work

This comment shows the type of person you are. Shame on you.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nayturalistic: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Over 300 Tifnubu urchins have been picked up by the army. As we speak, many others are being picked up too.

You're such an ignorant coward. Igbos have been voting in Lagos even before they born your useless father and they will continue to vote as long as Nigeria remains one!

I dare you to come out on election day and try rubbish, and see if you will survive it. Go and ask what happened to hoodlums that came to disrupt elections in okota last time. They were beaten to near death and were about to be burnt alive before police team arrived.

Cursed reprobrates!

No worry, either you or that your useless mother na hin come out on Election Day de do gragra .. na your corpse dem go carry. Na then your useless papa go know say Lagos Nobi Alambra
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Chee59(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Life is a mirror, what you plant is what you will reap
They're begging people to join yet Road is blocked. Tell another lie.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Financialman: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
yarimo:
Obedient attacking each other looking for sympathy votes, this tactics won't work
Wow
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by badoh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
The police, army, naval and the entire nigeria security Force should swing into action immediately angry. The Grand commander of those touts which is Tinubu the drug fool must be arrested and executed at once.

The drug idiotic Fool will be taught a bitter lesson come Feb 25. Remove agberoism from Lagos and watch how irrelevant Tinubu will become
Your hatred for Tinubu will lead you nowhere. If he's destined to rule Nigeria, there's nothing you can do to stop him. Give your life a better treat and quit character assassination.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by JOemmy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinibu is just too primitive and uncivilize to rule nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by badoh(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Something is still baffling here..they say we don't have a structure, that we're only popular in social media. Why not leave LP supporters alone. Are they feeling threatened or what? Why go too far? This is a reason we need army deployment to lagos ahead of polls as suggested by many, including CSO. This portrays a very bad signal which must not be treated with kid gloves by the FG. Soldiers don't have to near the polling booths, they can keep a distance.

No joy in the APC's camp oo. I don talk my own.
You people keep shouting for Army deployment, was Army not deployed for past presidential and State elections in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by historic: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, nairaland has given dirty urchins living under the bridge mouth.

If they born your papa well, come outside and try rubbish and see if you go survive am.

Foolish and primitive bigots!

Don't mind him... That day might just be his last on this mother earth... Imagine as if he has two lives... It will shock him on that day!
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Antivirus92(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
opalu:
~Hmmm~
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by MomohMrMoore: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
They refused to stay in the vene given to them..instead doing road walk causing hardship to road users.
Other state should give labour party stringent condition b4 allowing them to campaing
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by 4mable: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa and his boys are behind it. The 'old creature' will never win this election no matter what he says or does. You can never remove the mentality of agberosim and toutism from all his campaigns. Shaking hands, legs and head....
Whether you vote for Him or not, He is Ur next president, Majority with PVC carry the votes
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by jimcaddy(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Thr police know those behind the attacks. Who else other than Lagos area boys.. They know themselves.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Nayturalistic: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2023
MrEverest:

Over 300 Tifnubu urchins have been picked up by the army. As we speak, many others are being picked up too.

You're such an ignorant coward. Igbos have been voting in Lagos even before they born your useless father and they will continue to vote as long as Nigeria remains one!

I dare you to come out on election day and try rubbish, and see if you will survive it. Go and ask what happened to hoodlums that came to disrupt elections in okota last time. They were beaten to near death and were about to be burnt alive before police team arrived.

Cursed reprobrates!

Shut the hell up you stupid boy.. it is you and your folks that shouldn’t even be out on that day. See, smh.. dem no de tell blind man say rain de fall..

Make I even get believe say ur father sef go command none of una not to come out that day,,, make stray nuts no go touch una.
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by michigang: 3:01pm On Apr 03
Gift96:

arrested and executed just like that grin grin una don make em laugh taya
hello sir, can i send my a/c number. I saw your kind gesture on the sexuality thread
Re: Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs by Gift96: 3:24pm On Apr 03
michigang:
hello sir, can i send my a/c number. I saw your kind gesture on the sexuality thread
That post was for a troll

I am sorry. May god make everything soft for us all. I am also broke and looking for a helper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.