Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Enoch Adeboye And The Steve Jobs' Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Adeboye And The Steve Jobs' Will (244 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enoch Adeboye And The Steve Jobs' Will by lawani: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
In 2011, Steve Jobs who was one of the prominent US citizens watching Enoch Adeboye's drama in Nigeria died and he wrote a will which included me. I don't know how many millions or billions of dollars he left for me. He however gave the consenting power to Enoch Adeboye who immediately issued a prophecy saying the riches of some unbelievers will be transferred to the believers. As at that time in 2011, I still was attending his church. Steve Jobs was the unbeliever owner of the fortune while I was the believer. Things escalated quickly by March 2012 when I was sent to the psychiatry and I could no longer be called 'believer' again. Because of that, Enoch Adeboye did not consent to the will up till today. My business was upended and I was obstructed severally at the places I worked Meanwhile the President George W Bush Presidential Library was publishing my works and hinging me up as a member of the academia. This is twelve years since Steve Jobs willed me money and for that twelve years, Enoch Adeboye has sat on it. He was given the consenting right because he accused the CIA of setting him up to attack me with edited videos. Ok, take the Steve Jobs' will and use it to ask for forgiveness from Akin Lawanson. He has not been able to do that for twelve years.
Re: Enoch Adeboye And The Steve Jobs' Will by MightySparrow: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
lawani:
In 2011, Steve Jobs who was one of the prominent US citizens watching Enoch Adeboye's drama in Nigeria died and he wrote a will which included me. I don't know how many millions or billions of dollars he left for me. He however gave the consenting power to Enoch Adeboye who immediately issued a prophecy saying the riches of some unbelievers will be transferred to the believers. As at that time in 2011, I still was attending his church. Steve Jobs was the unbeliever owner of the fortune while I was the believer. Things escalated quickly by March 2012 when I was sent to the psychiatry and I could no longer be called 'believer' again. Because of that, Enoch Adeboye did not consent to the will up till today. My business was upended and I was obstructed severally at the places I worked Meanwhile the President George W Bush Presidential Library was publishing my works and hinging me up as a member of the academia. This is twelve years since Steve Jobs willed me money and for that twelve years, Enoch Adeboye has sat on it. He was given the consenting right because he accused the CIA of setting him up to attack me with edited videos. Ok, take the Steve Jobs' will and use it to ask for forgiveness from Akin Lawanson. He has not been able to do that for twelve years.

Maybe you are not the believer he was referring to.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Anyone Do To Make You Backslide From Jesus? / When God Allows Mountains II / I Went From Been Poor Boy To Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.