Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Went From Been Poor Boy To Rich Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Went From Been Poor Boy To Rich Man (272 Views)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Poor Boy Who Returned Missing Wallet Of Rich Man But Asked For A Dollar...(Pics) / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went From Been Poor Boy To Rich Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2023
Nigeria has a lot of catching up to do, so I travelled to London but they could not help me ,I was just thinking about Nigeria but when I got to USA believe me you would be thinking of USA. Would you not travel out too ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth / The Rise Of Odumeje:beware Of False Prophets. / Why Are We Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.