Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) (5590 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

There are some books that are very spiritual. If you're not well grounded spiritually when reading it, it can mess with you mentally.

All the jargons they are typing was read in books not meant for the carnal mind. Now, it's affecting them mentally.
Interesting. Have you tried reading one of those books?
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by PPIA: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Rekhina:

When Fela was alive you normal humans( blind fools ) thought he was mad, deranged and crazy ,he really made u believe something is wrong with him somewhere by the marijuana he smokes about since u don't understand how things of the immortal plays out . He never gave a fvvccck about what u think because he is the wisest god of Yoruba land ,his celestial name is synonymous to wisdom and omoluabi are those who upheld his wise doctrines more than 4000years before coming as Fela .

But sisterfire didn't tow that path , things she wrote down visits u with speed of light when u( blind entity ) are dead .
I have learnt great spiritism from sisterfire and to most of you who think consciousness when you sleep is same as when u are dead you know this '

Inverse Universe ( dreamland ) is the world of your brain which presents the past ,present and future for you to access ,you might be 18 of age and your past in a particular night might be an event of 10000BC when u are an unfortunate anakhim of 20ft.

Secondly ,reality of an inverseUniverse is 2 milihekas the reality during death ie 30% reality of ur physical existence and ur physical existence is 30% reality of ur immortal reality cum Netherrealm existence

What is immortal reality ? Is the reality of what sisterfire calls superbattery and what u call soul. It is 100times more conscious ,bright and sensitive than how u view things and see things on earth .
Your soul can never be killed nor die through suicide but it can be trapped which is the worst thing a being can do to another according to universal laws,
And that ushers us into netherrealm reality

What is it? Reality a being who isn't Supreme inventor of the universe waned( vend) created for another through wicked thoughts. Like hellfire created by Jehovah aka Satan who is an immortal created by supreme W. Their are millions of creators of nether realms but that of sacred triangle( holy trinity ) stands prolific and it's reality tops the immortal reality .

Nia99 and co u thought u are teaching me a lesson but when u are dead after series of torment by those who trapped u through the netherrealms(by ur Ignorance on earth) , u will search for endless knowledge u skipped that is if u are lucky enough aspects in the land of the dead shall deny u information because ur brain aren't fit for such info, then u shall come back In between earth n dead land for sisterfire and otem 's book , this will torment u deep into ur bone marrow for 100s of years that is if u are lucky to avoid automatic reinc.

Remember "north"

I don’t have time to read all the gibberish (obviously) you just wrote.

Please summarize cool
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by MDelgado(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Rekhina:

When Fela was alive you normal humans( blind fools ) thought he was mad, deranged and crazy ,he really made u believe something is wrong with him somewhere by the marijuana he smokes about since u don't understand how things of the immortal plays out . He never gave a fvvccck about what u think because he is the wisest god of Yoruba land ,his celestial name is synonymous to wisdom and omoluabi are those who upheld his wise doctrines more than 4000years before coming as Fela .

But sisterfire didn't tow that path , things she wrote down visits u with speed of light when u( blind entity ) are dead .
I have learnt great spiritism from sisterfire and to most of you who think consciousness when you sleep is same as when u are dead you know this '

Inverse Universe ( dreamland ) is the world of your brain which presents the past ,present and future for you to access ,you might be 18 of age and your past in a particular night might be an event of 10000BC when u are an unfortunate anakhim of 20ft.

Secondly ,reality of an inverseUniverse is 2 milihekas the reality during death ie 30% reality of ur physical existence and ur physical existence is 30% reality of ur immortal reality cum Netherrealm existence

What is immortal reality ? Is the reality of what sisterfire calls superbattery and what u call soul. It is 100times more conscious ,bright and sensitive than how u view things and see things on earth .
Your soul can never be killed nor die through suicide but it can be trapped which is the worst thing a being can do to another according to universal laws,
And that ushers us into netherrealm reality

What is it? Reality a being who isn't Supreme inventor of the universe waned( vend) created for another through wicked thoughts. Like hellfire created by Jehovah aka Satan who is an immortal created by supreme W. Their are millions of creators of nether realms but that of sacred triangle( holy trinity ) stands prolific and it's reality tops the immortal reality .

Nia99 and co u thought u are teaching me a lesson but when u are dead after series of torment by those who trapped u through the netherrealms(by ur Ignorance on earth) , u will search for endless knowledge u skipped that is if u are lucky enough aspects in the land of the dead shall deny u information because ur brain aren't fit for such info, then u shall come back In between earth n dead land for sisterfire and otem 's book , this will torment u deep into ur bone marrow for 100s of years that is if u are lucky to avoid automatic reinc.

Remember "north"

Hmmm deep, Can I marry your brain Rheki? lastly, You should be more and more in accord with your own truth..It's your test..

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Nia69:
Interesting. Have you tried reading one of those books?

I steer clear of them!

Someone I know read a chapter and couldn't take it any longer. She had terrible nightmares.

Those kind of books can talk about what is not written in the bible E.g Adam was having sex with a mare before God created Eve, the name of the woman with the issue of blood was Veronica, J***s was a gay who slept with his disciples (I don't know how true they are).

Some of the books will contain spell for conjuring E.g The Hebrew spell Moses casted so the sea could turn to blood, so his rod could turn to snake, so he could part the red sea.

I know a few persons in white garment churches who have slight mental illness as a result of the kind of books they read.

It is not for the carnal mind.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

Mess with who mentally ? 😁😁
Are you like celebrating ignorance killing Africa?

Their are crowd mentality in our society which states that " new knowledge and inventions are from the devil " with this no one should take it up and that's y Nigerians living in Nigeria has zero inventions and theory of thoughts.
You go to school to read what Abraham Maslow ,A Einstein , hutchskins and co wrote through deep thinking after unearthly research which concerns what likes of what rekhina and leiylau wrote down that u mock. Some of you born again Christian even repeat classes because they can't quote right what those white men said, haven't u asked urself y are 99% of theories in our Nigerian books n universities written by whitemen who aren't Religious.

Pls clean up this you wrote because it's a shame adults in Nigeria can't even think straight but always from the bible written by the Evil triangle causing World war 1,2 and 3 in advance.

Okay all those knowledge you gained, what are you using it for? How is it an advantage?
It doesn't make you immortal.

Go and talk about it in public if they won't call you mad.

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

Funny enough for you guys ! Going by what her principal wrote in her universal codes I come to understand that life is choice both ignorance and wisdom is a choice and the forces/aspects of the supreme dosent care when u choose Ignorance , but their are independent forces which despises ignorance with it's last blood and will go all out to mess ur soul up till eternity .

I have asked myself " why is humanity created by the immortals as instructed by supreme god W.a ? And My answer after hearing from my friend sisterfire and a truth/ history vessel otem is that we are created to light up the universe when you aren't seeking light because you are scared ,that's ur decision but when others go further you go backward . No one gonna stop you it's ur choice , On earth according to immortal theory of Automatic Reincarnation " 98% of humans here has been here a thousand year after Adam because they have no strong light for that move , while few like Einstein and co has left earth forever For planets in their 200,000AD where teleportation flying clairvoyance teleanu are thought same way young girls learn hairdressing .
Haven't u ask urself y no one saw Fela kuti in hell after his wayward and rough life.

Sacred triangle aka holy trinity is more poisonous than snakes

You are stressing your brain with unnecessary information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Auntyfire has started again with her witchcraft.
50,0000,000 years from now. grin grin. 20 billion years ago when I was with my half brother...
Since you like talking more about years that are unrealistic, Can you tell me what will happen in 1 trillion year from now? grin

According to much experience on solarology( not cosmos science ) thought by auntyfire which is easy to understand

"In roughly 2million years time

"our present sun will shed it's old skin from yellow Andy to white dwarf and when this happens upper earth's habitat will be wiped out

In roughly one billion years time

The white dwarf which shall be white giant by now would have imploded into a neutron star or exploded into a supernovae which might be nearing the age of nebula When this happens our earth and the solar system in whole shall be crumbled to dust and the elements associated to our planetary bodies would av become mysterious dark matters

In roughly one trillion

During this time The neutron star would either be a blackhole or a dwarf Quasar and when this happens 3million to 5million suns would be crushed inside our blackhole or smashed by speeding quaser

In zillion years time
10million milky ways would be destroyed by the above mentioned phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

You are stressing your brain with unnecessary information.
cheesy cheesy My dear this info it's so simple for those who has dedicated half and quarter of the lives into things outside Religion and earthly politics .
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:
cheesy cheesy My dear this info it's so simple for those who has dedicated half and quarter of the lives into things outside Religion and earthly politics .

So what's the advantage of the info?
You have 500 more years added to your life? It significantly increases your financial worth into billions?

Devote your time into something profitable please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

Okay all those knowledge you gained, what are you using it for? How is it an advantage?

I am Adaibeku check my profile and see me on hijab .
When the puppeteers of ur systems does what they need to do to the blind masses which u are fully amongst they involve me In puppeteering which I always accepts painfully for monetary gains because I am highly exposed to the schemes I was bought to help finish u ( I will treat that later after reks topic ) , but I'm not proud of it that's y I am here .
The greatest weapon against u is Religion and Fela came to crumble it because he is ashamed with backwardness associated with Africans he created ,but failed woefully only to get immortalized by those who don't know why he came .
Let this sink in* He didn't come to fight Politicians but Religion especially the ones of the white foreigners associated with great mind control and in trying to fight Religion through music Politicians made a war with him and he fought back, Fela knew bad Politicians are victims of poor Religious society

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

I am Adaibeku check my profile and see me on hijab .
When the puppeteers of ur systems does what they need to do to the blind masses which u are fully amongst they involve me In puppeteering which I always accepts painfully for monetary gains because I am highly exposed to the schemes I was bought to help finish u ( I will treat that later after reks topic ) ,

So what are the things they need to do to the blind masses?
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

So what's the advantage of the info?
You have 500 more years added to your life? It significantly increases your financial worth into billions?

Devote your time into something profitable please.

I devote my time scheming against u getting paid for it , who are those who pays me those u dedicated profitable time with , I have Ezenwanyi ibeku whom ur pastors and imam visits , some came by 5am and will be bathed in the ogwugwu stream by 9pm with blood of pigs at night when their turn reaches and u are so serious with them in ur churches only to earn 30k at the end of the month,
As a Catholic I am a Jerusalem person who schemes with those whom u looked up to ,
As a moslem I ****** let me stop here.
Those who pays me prints money legally as easy as cooking a foreign rice.

Lastly what I knew has added much because I am a hater of religion who is involved in all Religion and that's the power of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

So what are the things they need to do to the blind masses?

Honey you have to pay me in dollars to expose it . 😄
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=MDelgado post=120842289][/quote]quote her well ..correct urself
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

it's better I am not immortal because earth is cursed . I will die and my soul will go to planet of my choice . This power you don't have because Jesus has trapped ur soul while u are on earth .
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by terrezo2002(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

According to much experience on solarology( not cosmos science ) thought by auntyfire which is easy to understand

"In roughly 2million years time

"our present sun will shed it's old skin from yellow Andy to white dwarf and when this happens upper earth's habitat will be wiped out

In roughly one billion years time

The white dwarf which shall be white giant by now would have imploded into a neutron star or exploded into a supernovae which might be nearing the age of nebula When this happens our earth and the solar system in whole shall be crumbled to dust and the elements associated to our planetary bodies would av become mysterious dark matters

In roughly one trillion

During this time The neutron star would either be a blackhole or a dwarf Quasar and when this happens 3million to 5million suns would be crushed inside our blackhole or smashed by speeding quaser

In zillion years time
10million milky ways would be destroyed by the above mentioned phenomenon.

🤣🤣🤣 What should I do with this information now?
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by MDelgado(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:
quote her well ..correct urself

Okay ma'am, I will..But I suppose you subscribe to the same school of thoughts?
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:
it's better I am not immortal because earth is cursed . I will die and my soul will go to planet of my choice . This power you don't have because Jesus has trapped ur soul while u are on earth .

You don't control where your soul goes to.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

You don't control where your soul goes to.
I do my dear . If I can manipulate people's dream including mine . No force in universe can stop me.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
MDelgado:

Okay ma'am, I will..But I suppose you subscribe to the same school of thoughts?
yes we are once comrades of ladies forever

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

🤣🤣🤣 What should I do with this information now?
nothing but others will utilize it.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by terrezo2002(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:
I do my dear . If I can manipulate people's dream including mine . No force in universe can stop me.
L
I
E
S
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

I steer clear of them!

Someone I know read a chapter and couldn't take it any longer. She had terrible nightmares.

Those kind of books can talk about what is not written in the bible E.g Adam was having sex with a mare before God created Eve, the name of the woman with the issue of blood was Veronica, J***s was a gay who slept with his disciples (I don't know how true they are).

Some of the books will contain spell for conjuring E.g The Hebrew spell Moses casted so the sea could turn to blood, so his rod could turn to snake, so he could part the red sea.

I know a few persons in white garment churches who have slight mental illness as a result of the kind of books they read.

It is not for the carnal mind.
That's crazy!
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by MDelgado(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:
yes we are once comrades of ladies forever
That be true, And you have indeed proven your comradeship to be true by replying her quote in her stead, You guys are well versed in esoteric knowledge, I hope it gains more momentum and inevitably becomes the exoteric movement of light..
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by LINSAR: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

Interesting!

Why is it that you can't say the things they need to do to the blind masses?
Are you scared you'll be punished?
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

Interesting!

Why is it that you can't say the things they need to do to the blind masses?
Are you scared you'll be punished?

I have given u clues ,link all and u shall know . I know Ezenwanyi ibeku and I am called Amusu na jalingo.
Top Pastors don't argue with me but their floor members do blindly .
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
MDelgado:

That be true, And you have indeed proven your comradeship to be true by replying her quote in her stead, You guys are well versed in esoteric knowledge, I hope it gains more momentum and inevitably becomes the exoteric movement of light..

All thanks to sisterfire also mamav and mhiz serpent. Through the fear she removed from my head I can even meet so called Satan without been scared ,try and read from Leiylau she is doing some works ,she isn't black but Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by MDelgado(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Adaibeku:

All thanks to sisterfire also mamav and mhiz serpent. Through the fear she removed from my head I can even meet so called Satan without been scared ,try and read from Leiylau she is doing some works ,she isn't black but Chinese.

You guys are interesting, I follow sister fire, Leiylau, Rhekina and yourself, I can even meet so called Satan without been scared, Made me smile, That's because satan had no horns..lol

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Adaibeku(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
MDelgado:

You guys are interesting, I follow sister fire, Leiylau, Rhekina and yourself, I can even meet so called Satan without been scared, Made me smile, That's because satan had no horns..lol
he is the father of sisterfire ,she even said he looked like Tom Hardy .

3 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Krismas(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂😂
grin I don’t care about sisterfire or her group of witches. But the sun does truly have 7colors!

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Notorioustroll: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Rekhina:
You are a not Intelligent . Fela biological name is olwasomethingsomething with 20 unknown letters in his planet but sisterfire a Reincarnated nephilim Runésh with her drac-serpent tongue called him Oluwabuscú ,
Fela is his Reincarnated name , he has been living his life as a nephilim 100million years before Adam n eve .
Pure imagination from the pit of your imagination.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by JobNeededUrgent: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2023
PPIA:

Sisterfire don the give this one the same Mkpurummiri wey she the give fman grin

Igbos brainwashed by Kanu get hope for where these ones dey grin
Lwkmd hahahaha. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex-in One Word / Young Girls Getting Married / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.