Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams (256 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
This has been happening to me since childhood, when am still at the age of 8-10 years of age.
When I got age 20, I discovered this is not normal, and a bit spiritual without anyone telling me, because I started having cobwebs blockage alongside.
Please, if there's anyone out there to help, kindly do. I've gone to many states and towns to seek deliverance, but nothing is working out. This thing causes bad lucks in my life. Which is vivid. It's not an illusion. Only those who has passed through such thing would understand better.
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
FelixGetPaid:
This has been happening to me since childhood, when am still at the age of 8-10 years of age.
When I got age 20, I discovered this is not normal, and a bit spiritual without anyone telling me, because I started having cobwebs blockage alongside.
Please, if there's anyone out there to help, kindly do. I've gone to many states and towns to seek deliverance, but nothing is working out. This thing causes bad lucks in my life. Which is vivid. It's not an illusion. Only those who has passed through such thing would understand better.

By who ?

The angels ?
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Praisepriest: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Are you from a polygamous home? If yes I can help you. 08038505750
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Did you know you are your own PROPHET?
Pray, most especially at night. Talk to God.
I have seen His mighty hands.
I pray God strengthen you, and give you a sign that He is indeed, with you.
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Jashub: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Many of you keep going from one deliverance house to the other seeking for solutions that your bible has already given . Why can't you humble yourself and pray before your God ? All this gallivanting and seeking spiritual assistance will only land you in the threshold of demons
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by chatinent: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's nothing spiritual.

Avoid feeding your eyes with crazy things and thoughts.

Dreams are the DVD of your realites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jashub:
Many of you keep going from one deliverance house to the other seeking for solutions that your bible has already given . Why can't you humble yourself and pray before your God ? All this gallivanting and seeking spiritual assistance will only land you in the threshold of demons

And many of you judge people from far.
Who told you I haven't fast and pray? Me coming down for help doesn't make me weak nor ignorant of Christianity. But all in all, you are faultless, because na who go there, know how e be.
Thanks to you!
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Did you know you are your own PROPHET?
Pray, most especially at night. Talk to God.
I have seen His mighty hands.
I pray God strengthen you, and give you a sign that He is indeed, with you.

I've prayed and fast. But it seems nothing is working out. I even made reciting psalms passages an habit before sleeping. It does work at first, but it continues to happen after some days again.
I think there's a deep spiritual influence to it.
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Jashub: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
FelixGetPaid:

And many of you judge people from far.
Who told you I haven't fast and pray? Me coming down for help doesn't make me weak nor ignorant of Christianity. But all in all, you are faultless, because na who go there, know how e be.
Thanks to you!
You're just deceiving yourself and I pity people like you who don't believe in the power of prayer. As a Christian in this end time period , you can't just start gallivanting from one church to another all in the name of seeking deliverance.

Secondly, your bible says " the prayers of a righteous man availeth much "(James 5:16). So are you righteous ? First check yourself very well...are you righteous ? See , God is a Deliverer and He will only heed the prayers of one who is holy and pure.

Lastly, there's a spiritual exercises you can do and it's called PUSH

It means Pray Until Something Happens

Do it and save yourself from being a victim of iĺe àladura
Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by terrezo2002(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
FelixGetPaid:
Have you gone to Jesus Christ for help?

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Molested Sexually In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jashub:
You're just deceiving yourself and I pity people like you who don't believe in the power of prayer. As a Christian in this end time period , you can't just start gallivanting from one church to another all in the name of seeking deliverance.

Secondly, your bible says " the prayers of a righteous man availeth much "(James 5:16). So are you righteous ? First check yourself very well...are you righteous ? See , God is a Deliverer and He will only heed the prayers of one who is holy and pure.

Lastly, there's a spiritual exercises you can do and it's called PUSH

It means Pray Until Something Happens

Do it and save yourself from being a victim of iĺe àladura

Most of you are very ignorant. You just read bible and you start jumping up and down blaming others as if it's better for you.

To make impact in the spirit. You need spiritual authority higher than that of the one you are confronting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was Cash Scarcity Reason For You Not Going To Church Today? / Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? / Why Doesn’t God Get Rid Of The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.