Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? (257 Views)

What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? by SReporters: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Easter was the queen of heaven (also known as Ishtar, Astarte, Diana, etc). Many cultures worshiped her. I'll just mention a few facts that you can check for yourself. Tammuz's lover was she. The Easter festival, which is celebrated in the spring, included a lot of adult content. Easter attempted to take over the underworld but was killed.

There was no sexual activity on the planet at the time. So the gods of the underworld agreed to let her return to Earth if she found a replacement. When she returned, she discovered that everyone on Earth was mourning her. When she returned to her lover Tammuz, he was on her throne and not in mourning. She sent the devils to kill him in a fit of rage.

But she lamented afterwards, and the underworld gods agreed to let him return and rotate with his sister. The mourning for Tammuz came before the Easter festival. This holiday has the strongest soul connection to people from many different cultures.

It was essentially "Christianized" by the Catholic Church. (As the Jews did as well - Ezekiel 8 and references in Jeremiah). The tradition of lent originated with Tammuz's weeping. Easter occurs occasionally near the date of Christ's resurrection, but rarely on the same date. That anniversary fell on Tuesday, March 30th, 2021. Sometimes the difference is as much as a month.

If you read Ezekiel 8, you will see how God describes the mixing of Easter and Temple worship as an abomination. The Temple was destroyed as a result of this. Christ's resurrection is the holiest and most amazing event in history. Easter is one of the most ungodly of all holidays.

The result would be the sacrifice of babies to the image of Baal, whose arms were red hot. To appease Baal, the baby was placed in those arms. So, the best way to defile history's most holy event is to mix it with the most unholiest and even call it Easter.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/05/who-is-the-queen-of-heaven-referred-to-in-jeremiah-4417-25/

Re: Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? by SHIVA001: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2023
I don't know the queen of heaven all I know is that I'm the king of this earth. Because the bible said that ye are gods.. for heaven I haven't been there and before you will have to check you have to die first.
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? by SReporters: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2023
SHIVA001:
I don't know the queen of heaven all I know is that I'm the king of this earth. Because the bible said that ye are gods.. for heaven I haven't been there and before you will have to check you have to die first.

cheesy People have already seen visions of Heaven without dying and yes, God described his son's on Earth as gods because Christ lives in us. Unfortunately, many sons of God are yet to discover the powers in them!
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Heaven Referred To In Jeremiah 44:17-25? by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2023
The fallen angel Astarte

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor! / Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election- / Most Powerful Pastor In History With Supernatural Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.