Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo (3318 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / LP’s Logo Missing On Ondo Ballots / Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by GoodCane: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sanwo olu knows very well that Obi is the next president.

By this time next month sanwo olu and tye drug lord will be queuing in line to welcome HE president peter Obi on a state visit to Lagos
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Emmy909: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dey play grin

Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Shikini: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I still don't understand why this man chose to align with a tribal bigot, a religious extremist like Peter pandora and his Nzogbu Nzogbu Supporters.

It is very glaring they are of two different world. Datti is a gentle, fragile hearted man. The others; cold-hearted set of people who dont give a damn if tribes turn against each other, religion turn against each other, just to achieve their unrealistic political ambition

I met Datti-Ahmed few weeks back. Very gentle and respectful. He understand and he knows politics come and go but humanity remain. He knows they aint going to win but he is still adamant in building bridges, making key alliances, making friends with this little political exposure from the present spotlight. Same can't be said in respect to the other people he aligned with, those ones don't even care about tomorrow. Naughty children of hate without home training.

They are so use to defeat and been on the losing side, that they are basking in its glory with delight.

See painment.
Oga, abeg go and die
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Paybydollars(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
seunmsg:

No sensible politician will decamp because of Twitter poll. Only senseless, naive and ignorant folks think elections are won on social media. Real politicians know better.
How you answer this question will define your life on this earth and all the innocent citizens killed since inception of your APC will judge you in life and death .
Question
Is your APC government you vote made Nigerians more better than they met Nigeria in 2015 ?
If you refuse to reply either yes or no with reasons, the curses will follow you till next generation . I never voted this curses call APC!
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Racoon(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
See urchins, miscreants and mummified zombies running amok high up there. The neck pressing is too much and hot for them to handle.
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by MarketDispatch: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I still don't understand why this man chose to align with a tribal bigot,

Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Abelai: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
b
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Demolakay: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
I still don't understand why this man chose to align with a tribal bigot, a religious extremist like Peter pandora and his Nzogbu Nzogbu Supporters.

It is very glaring they are of two different world. Datti is a gentle, fragile hearted man. The others; cold-hearted set of people who dont give a damn if tribes turn against each other, religion turn against each other, just to achieve their unrealistic political ambition

I met Datti-Ahmed few weeks back. Very gentle and respectful. He understand and he knows politics come and go but humanity remain. He knows they aint going to win but he is still adamant in building bridges, making key alliances, making friends with this little political exposure from the present spotlight. Same can't be said in respect to the other people he aligned with, those ones don't even care about tomorrow. Naughty children of hate without home training.

They are so use to defeat and been on the losing side, that they are basking in its glory with delight.

Sorry, am jst curious. Did u co-wrote d book of Lamentations?
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by herald9: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I have been anonymously going through your posts on Nairaland. Despite appearing to be smart and well-lettered, your soul is darkened by extreme misanthropy for the Igbo tribe, and vengeance.

What did the Igbos ever do to you?

Your posts usually fill me with so much dread and trepidation, imagining what you're capable of undertaking if you had the means.

Is it a crime for a citizen to seek an elective position in his own country?

You claim to be a strong believer in unity, but you're strongly opposed to the only person that could reconcile the eastern tribe of Nigeria who are still battling with the memories of the Civil War and also fighting marginalisation in their own country.

Mr Ihordspy, I sincerely believe that you're better than this. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and come to terms with whom you truly are.

It'll be a disservice to the universe if you let this hatred consume you and all these brilliance go to waste.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Sunmolar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You never can tell,if he's a mole....Time shall tell. The heart of Man is desperately wicked,who can know it?
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC supporters are truly re.tarded
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by press9jatv: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
sarrki:
Ahmed dati doff his cap for sanwo olu
you are not serious sarki, is this what Tinubu hired you for on nairaland niiii. Na lies be this joor
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by copyrites: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Divide and rule slave grin Dem no born your papa well to insult an Hausa man, including those in APGA. grin
Re: Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo by Thedon22: 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Datti will soon decamp to APC after the elections. That's why he is preparing grounds for his defection. Like Soludo he knows Obi is going nowhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Thursday April 12 & Friday April 13 Public Holidays? / Calabar: Missplaced Project / APGA Motto Should Be: Steady Development, Zero Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.