Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) (79575 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by amstamon: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2023
1Sharon:

The mother has come out to say she never had any conditions, so who is saying the truth?
Go read the story on punch
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by jossymarcel: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2023
I worked at the school last year October 2022. I taught at the Lekki Branch. What am going so say is not to bring d sch down but it's reality. U see, I was in deir classroom yr 12 precisely as assistant class teacher. D kids attempted to seduce me but I refused. One of d teachers told me some of went went to one corner of d class to collect one for d road. I understood dey are kids and fighting with hormones and I tried to advice some of Dem bcux some are too pompous.
Dat aside, I had issue with d V.P over an insensitive talk. I challenged him to saying such wrong statement but d sch ganged up against me bcux I spoke d truth. I was demoted to Ikeja Branch. One of the senior staff Mr.Aji who doesn't listen to others view vilified me, thinking I abandoned d kids. I didn't say anything.
But while I was at Lekki den, one man picked his child without anyone stopping him, d man was angry bcux he thought if it had been a kidnapper, he would av abducted his daughter. I told a particular teacher dat with d way dere is indiscipline, d sch will go down bcux I av taught in many schools and seen thinx. The school don't lyk d truth. Some teachers knew I said d truth to criticize d authority. One of Dem said no one had ever challenged d school d way I did. I said I don't want to b someone dat won't add value to d kids. D money wasn't d most important to me.
The bottom line is dat parents should investigate well about a school and not dwelling on a household name. Chrisland is a big sch but is dere discipline and security? Or, is it a sch where a particular staff bleep other staff in his office? Dere is more to d sch Dan wat d outsiders know. For media sake I will conceal some tinx. But parents should take my advice. I am speaking d truth bcux I recently taught dere. May Adeniran Whitney rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
jossymarcel:
I worked at the school last year October 2022. I taught at the Lekki Branch. What am going so say is not to bring d sch down but it's reality. U see, I was in deir classroom yr 12 precisely as assistant class teacher. D kids attempted to seduce me but I refused. One of d teachers told me some of went went to one corner of d class to collect one for d road. I understood dey are kids and fighting with hormones and I tried to advice some of Dem bcux some are too pompous.
Dat aside, I had issue with d V.P over an insensitive talk. I challenged him to saying such wrong statement but d sch ganged up against me bcux I spoke d truth. I was demoted to Ikeja Branch. One of the senior staff Mr.Aji who doesn't listen to others view vilified me, thinking I abandoned d kids. I didn't say anything.
But while I was at Lekki den, one man picked his child without anyone stopping him, d man was angry bcux he thought if it had been a kidnapper, he would av abducted his daughter. I told a particular teacher dat with d way dere is indiscipline, d sch will go down bcux I av taught in many schools and seen thinx. The school don't lyk d truth. Some teachers knew I said d truth to criticize d authority. One of Dem said no one had ever challenged d school d way I did. I said I don't want to b someone dat won't add value to d kids. D money wasn't d most important to me.
The bottom line is dat parents should investigate well about a school and not dwelling on a household name. Chrisland is a big sch but is dere discipline and security? Or, is it a sch where a particular staff bleep other staff in his office? Dere is more to d sch Dan wat d outsiders know. For media sake I will conceal some tinx. But parents should take my advice. I am speaking d truth bcux I recently taught dere. May Adeniran Whitney rest in perfect peace. Amen.

According to you “for media sake i will conceal some thing”Sounds to me like you have said plenty already.
What two consenting adults choose to do in their office is not the issue you and you could have reported the matter to the authorities with evidence for correction not to bring to a forum.Individuals tend to bad mouth their previous place of work especially in interviews and exaggerate which is quite sad and am almost sure the school will have their own explanation why you left the job.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
fortunateme:
Autopsy first before any speculation.
Arrest the bus driver, and the nurse and the school teacher in duty on the said date.
But who really is the owner of this school?
Modified;
I suspect violent rape, or gang violence just like the substance given to that boy then.

No family deserve such pain. Rip Whitney.

Why on earth would the driver be arrested?
Nigerians are just too power-drunk, arrest the small dude instead of seeking real answers.

RIP to the poor girl.

PS: Meanwhile, have some human decency and delete that drivel about “violent rape”. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
jossymarcel:

Not to distract from substantive stuff on this thread, but…
If this has truly been written by a “teacher”, I weep for educational standards in Nigeria!
cry
>

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2023
damoobaba:
Chrisland is in the news for another wrong reason.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zd9Qk6dseDVGaqKwAYxEyot2HVdpPMaH3dDFXHUead1ktv6hMmBZDURXqfi6B3XQl&id=100754928963186&mibextid=Nif5oz

May she Rest In Peace….

But I wouldn’t pre-empt the autopsy results…
Too many seemingly “healthy” people are seriously ill internally!

>
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Jashub:
This is just unfortunate and the thing is becoming too frequent nowadays . Hardly a week goes by without hearing of people suddenly slumping and dying ...what's surprising is that many of these people are less than 40. Some are even professional athletes that eat and live healthy, but still become victims of sudden death . Anyway , may God help and protect us from such . RIP to the dead undecided

There are so many ailments and so-called “silent killers” that afflict so many seemingly healthy people…
Sadly, it’s compounded in Nigeria, as most Nigerians never visit the doctor or get regular checkups until they are virtually at death’s door!
>

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by fortunateme: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
9jaRealist:

Why on earth would the driver be arrested?
Nigerians are just too power-drunk, arrest the small dude instead of seeking real answers.

RIP to the poor girl.

PS: Meanwhile, have some human decency and delete that drivel about “violent rape”. SMH
>
Ignored
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by damoobaba: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
jossymarcel:

I was a private school teacher until December last year and can tell you about the high level of indiscipline among students even the schools owned by the so called "Men of God ". They're only interested in making more money. I was interested in adding value and raising value through discipline. I realised at the end of d day that it's just hypocrisy from top to bottom even when we attend meetings at Alausa with OEQA, theres no serious policy to instill discipline and orderliness in education. Imagine, secondary school girls doing hookup and schools (+ government) cant come up with policies to control these schools and children but the moment a students s*x video goes public, government starts their Judgement.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by damoobaba: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tutu82:

According to you “for media sake i will conceal some thing”Sounds to me like you have said plenty already.
What two consenting adults choose to do in their office is not the issue you and you could have reported the matter to the authorities with evidence for correction not to bring to a forum.Individuals tend to bad mouth their previous place of work especially in interviews and exaggerate which is quite sad and am almost sure the school will have their own explanation why you left the job.

School environment is not the RIGHT ENVIRONMENT for two consenting adults to do such stuffs. Children learn through observation. What moral right do the adults now have to guide and correct such children. Apparently you dont even know what's going on in schools you've probably not worked in a private school before, especially on the island in Lagos. Parents, students and school management will frustrate your life.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
damoobaba:

School environment is not the RIGHT ENVIRONMENT for two consenting adults to do such stuffs. Children learn through observation. What moral right do the adults now have to guide and correct such children. Apparently you dont even know what's going on in schools you've probably not worked in a private school before, especially on the island in Lagos. Parents, students and school management will frustrate your life.
Perhaps you misunderstood me.

I never said it was the right environment but that it is not the issue under scrutiny.One battle at a time.

I actually work in a private school.

I know too that frustration can set in no matter the sector as far as people are involved so qualifies needed include patience and tact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.