Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) (79538 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Siwisheswereesh: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
angry
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by DepressedLoser: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Idiot..... How did he know that the girl was healthy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by chukkystar(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chrisland Image don almost Finish.. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
I pray the autopsy won't be tampered. It's well
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by sprints1: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Their ritual thingy na wa for them. I taught in that school. Na almost every year pikin dey die there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by adjoamu: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
fortunateme:
Autopsy first before any speculation.
Arrest the bus driver, and the nurse and the school teacher in duty on the said date.
But who really is the owner of this school?
Modified;
I suspect violent rape, or gang violence just like the substance given to that boy then.

Please take your time and read the post again

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by renderme: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
My alma mater. Sad.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
damoobaba:

A young lady that had no health issue before leaving the house? There's something going on in that Chrisland school which I dont understand, Lagos state government will see to this, that's what the woman at OEQA likes

Could be cardiac arrest.

5 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by benuejosh: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Damn! I am almost trying to say it’s poison as a layman. But please autopsy result should tell us better. Any day we go out and come back hale a and healthy, we should thank God.

6 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
damoobaba:
Chrisland is in the news for another wrong reason.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zd9Qk6dseDVGaqKwAYxEyot2HVdpPMaH3dDFXHUead1ktv6hMmBZDURXqfi6B3XQl&id=100754928963186&mibextid=Nif5oz

The negro is sick, cursed and mentally unstable...all they know is how to charge exhorbitant school fees with nothing to show for it. The negro race is also quite lazy - even if there were paramedics on site, they will probably be sleeping on duty...
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Idiot..... How did he know that the girl was healthy?

Tone down. Someone just lost a child!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
You wey school for igbobi grammer school
renderme:
My alma mater. Sad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Coolgasman(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
E be like say dem dey do this school o
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
chukkystar:
Chrisland Image don almost Finish.. RIP to the dead.

The negro should learn to focus on the facts as opposed to too much emphasis on "image"...

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Father4all: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
The world is full of occultic people.May God protects his children

8 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 07kjb: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Justice for what then?

He should have used prayers to hedge his children

He is here shouting JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
What really is wrong with Christland School.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by chatinent: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sounds more occultic of a school. Same black sooth that came out of the other boy's mouth?

Run an autopsy elsewhere. Lasuth is compromised.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by chatinent: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
07kjb:
Justice for what then?

He should have used prayers to hedge his children

He is here shouting JUSTICE

You think he didn't pray?

He need actions now not prayers.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is entirely pathetic.
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS. There is so many undiagnosed illnesses. If you also believe in spirituality which we don't believe anymore...how are you not sure the girl has reached the age she is meant to return? Or maybe I should be like you and say...maybe the parents got her in a diabolic way and this was foretold. PLEASE STOP with the ASSUMPTION.

Someone told me...Gov Adeleke is not married, DAVIDO son died, and Mom died...so maybe there is something....well maybe, but find out first. I don't believe in coincidence but I believe you let curiosity allow you to inquire and find out not DRAW conclusions. Of course, Gov. Adeleke is married but the wife barely comes out.

damoobaba:

A young lady that had no health issue before leaving the house? There's something going on in that Chrisland school which I dont understand, Lagos state government will see to this, that's what the woman at OEQA likes

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
fortunateme:
Arrest the bus driver, and the nurse and the school teacher in duty on the said date.
Modified;
I suspect violent rape, or gang violence just like the substance given to that boy then.

Before suspecting.. Understand the fact that people can die anytime...

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
damoobaba:

Not only sick people die, healthy people die too, do you know how many people have died exercising in the past 3 years... To be exercising, they are must likely healthy

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
The story isn’t clear..

I’ve never been a fan of school Bus..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shít been happening every year

1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by PastorOku: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss but all I see here is speculations and a deliberate attempt to find who to blame for your daughter's death, which naturally is the first instinct after rage and anger - totally understandable. However, you can give room for investigation just so you are totally sure of the cause of her death. Like somone rightly said, kids hide alot from their parents when they feel threatened or insecure by your reaction to such things. It takes wonders of patience and maturity to make them speak up.
I wish you well.

14 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
fortunateme:
Modified;
why do you suspect bolded

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Elock1: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
I thought this school was closed down before or was it audio?
Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bus driver that drove a bus full of kids in broad daylight? Are you okay?

fortunateme:
Modified;

6 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by Moh247: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dark lips, dark tongue and death again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.