Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' (26840 Views)

Use Someone’s Backyard And Avoid ‘oversized- Reno Mocks Obi's Poor Lagos Rally / We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by victorsola: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2023
kettykin:
It seem Reno omkri is mentally retarded, how does a imbecilic fellow expect Peter Obi to bring in 100,000 followers in a TBS designed for maximum of 20,000 people.

The organizers and planners of Peter Obi did very well by not allowing more than 15000 people to prevent stampede, suffocation and deaths
really at least let 10000 people come first , that place has been used for crusade since the days of , Idahosa, obadare and I can tell you it’s always filled to the brim . Yet u people can’t even measure up to quarter of quarter even after employing p square . Just pack ur bag and leave the country, not this time tey next time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Bello1973: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2023
This does not determine anything.As a Yoruba man,I can categorically tell u that Obi will get 85 per cent votes of Yoruba Christians
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Emola12(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
If sensible human being listen to dis omokirikiri dey will know that he is senseless can somebody ask him when his boss ATIKU did his own rally at Lagos what is the outcome of the rally does it make sense more than OBI own
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Bello1973: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
I can categorically tell you that Obi will get 85 per cent of Yoruba Christians votes
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by victorsola: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You guys really fear this man but are too ashamed to admit it.
Anyways, he's your next president
that is not fear . We just wanted you guys to know u are making too much noise over nothing .
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by joba4luv: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Omokri if you are one of those who want Nigerians to back to wilderness may you meet your untimely death before the election result is out and never witness the good of Nigeria IJN
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Dpaulie(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Emmanuella00:
In all things, we need to pray first.
We pray for you, for overwhelming victory come 25th Feb, for a new Nigeria. It is POssible

It's not possible ma...don't bother to pray about it, so that won't seem like God doesn't answer prayer...our God is a miracle worker not a magician!!!
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by BeanX(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Abeg make 25th of Feb come quick
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by femisplash: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Simplythebest:
Sorry i have forgotten that u dey Lagos the do agbero and thuggery thinking is a job soon the agbero and thuggery work will stop once Obi become the president so that u can be useful to Nigeria and your state aslo.
Lol.. Tell Obi to take you out of the poverty he plunged you and your parents before dreaming about zoo presidency.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Spiff20(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Reno you said nobody can stop Atiku from Campaigning in any part of Nigeria. You forgot that Wike can stop him in Rivers. Keep enjoying your pay and ranting like a sissy. Your eye will soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by MzErica(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
kettykin:
It seem Reno omkri is mentally retarded, how does a imbecilic fellow expect Peter Obi to bring in 100,000 followers in a TBS designed for maximum of 20,000 people.

The organizers and planners of Peter Obi did very well by not allowing more than 15000 people to prevent stampede, suffocation and deaths

Zombidiots must have one or two excuses. 🤣🤣😂😁

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by ZombieSlayer1: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
victorsola:
that is not fear . We just wanted you guys to know u are making too much noise over nothing .
it's fear. PDP is a major contender but you guys hardly even face them. Your campaign co-ordinator once said LP is your major contender
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by John4B: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
PDP witnessed same in ekiti state rally, what did u say? This vegetable should go sit down and stop soliciting for attention.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by MzErica(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Seunfretty:
See as i just dey laff people....some of you in this forum keep fooling yourself and been dillusional....and you people just make me laugh cos u seem NT to get the picture...

i love Obi but use to think he will likely not win...but that narrative is beginning to change within me...

(OBI MIGHT END UP WINNING THIS ELECTION)....and as much as it won't shock me...u people will be Soo shocked ..if wat you bank on to trol the LP follower is drone pictures that was taking early during a campaign then am sorry u guys are about the get the shock of your lives o...

Go around Lagos ...from the elites...to youths ..to civil servants ..and more...you will be shocked about wat people have in mind...i can tell you boldly with good facts....TINUBU WONT WIN LAGOS.......u can argue but again u will all get the shock of ur lives next week....

And am sorry he will likely NT win anywhere in South west....i visit Lagos every week but live in Ibadan...Ibadan is a strong hold for block vote in south west asides Lagos and i can tell you ones again brethren....TINUBU CANT WIN OYO STATE...he won't even get 20% here ...

He and his cohorts knows this that's why they keep going to the North to canvass people cos the bulk of votes lies there...but i don't trust the northerners this time...Tinubu has jam talked into the hands of elites there and also the christians in the north due to years of killings under APC won't vote him ...again atiku will think he has a chance which of cos he does ..(his their son ffs).....the north central is almost broken with lots of obedients there showing the votes will be shared

Forget all the propaganda and the crowd u see for other parties in South east...(IBOS WILL VOTES FOR THEIR SON) ..his their only hope after years so they will put aside anything and follow him on the day of the election

Now tell me where your tinubus block vote will come from abeg

I know someone would come to counter this...but let me rephrase....(YOU PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES NEXT WEEK)

Will you keep quiet? Writing long epistles like a rejected little bitch. Even 3rd is not sure for pandora, because RMK his major contender for the 3rd position is miles ahead of him. So save your tears, for after the elections, you Zombidiots pigs will cry a big ass river. 🤣🤣😂
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by iknopro(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
For me I don't like talking but the only thing I will tell the APC and PDP is to wait till the day of election and see for themselves, I for one resides in Lagos but couldn't go to the rally and I can authoritatively tell you that I have so many of my friends that are Obidients in my locality and other areas in Lagos that didn't go for the rally but they have their PVCs waiting to vote H.E Peter Obi come 25th of February 2023, we go shock una that day.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Advancedman(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Morphinne: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
kettykin:

Chinedu, pls read what you wrote over again and ask yourself if you aren’t running mad slowly grin grin
You well so? So the organizers purposely allowed in 15000 people to prevent a stampede who knack you this jazz? grin
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Mccullum: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi has become everyone's nightmare because he keeps winning all the opinion polls back to back.

Una go wail tire! Nigerians want alternatives to APC and PDP... apparently, Labour Party is now the ruling party and others are in the opposition, including the APC cheesy

Which nightmare, Peter Obi Pandora is an imaginary nightmare not in reality.

APC or PDP will win the election
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Shemadex(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
kettykin:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mad ppl every where u be mumu
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Tflex01: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2023
"Tinubu is a known drug lord. No one can deny it. But the man built a whole new city from the scratch, from land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean. A near miracle! Meanwhile, Peter Obi could not even reclaim Anambra land that was taken over by erosion! No be juju!" .... Reno

Imagine Tinubu's hater saying this about him. cool
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by victorsola: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

it's fear. PDP is a major contender but you guys hardly even face them. Your campaign co-ordinator once said LP is your major contender
it’s just to be little pdp. Those are jabs to pdp that a lower party is the contender. The real opposition is pdp.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by IbileIfe: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Paybydollars:
Where you born when he made this true statement with been influence by bullion van corruption.
Peter Obi should give Reno Omokri something now
Even N5000 will be okay

Reno Omokri is pained Peter Obi did not make him Special Adviser on Social Media for his presidential campaign.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Exclusive101: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Neither as Tinubu been detained arrested n walk freely too yet you Obidaft slander him daily

sirfemoz:

Like I said, believe whatever you want to believe. But in all these that you said, I've not heard that he was detained by any security agency. Appeared in any law court to defend himself. He walks around freely in any part of this country, I wonder why he hasn't been invited by EFCC.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Mylove55(f): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2023
nothingspoil70:
What a sad day to be a zombidient.

Ordinary TBS these people no fill.

The last time in PH ,the excuse was that it was a working day. Today is a Saturday and it's even worse.

This man has a lot of thinking to do

BIAFRA OR DEATH !!! Loading
that is too bad of obi.diot.
Abuja, lagos, Kano and river state all flop like a pack of card.
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Lacash: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by FLYFIRE(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
His principal, Atiku, is SO BAD that O-mockery is TOO embarrassed to speak for him grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Fearyourcreator: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
kettykin:

You eye blind 15000 should be three quarters of 20000 as you said... From the picture does the picture align with 15k people... Ode omo ibo... And some Mimi follow like the rubbish you wrote... Na lies go kill una ... You still dey lie ontop picture we dey see here
Re: Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' by Mccullum: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi has become everyone's nightmare because he keeps winning all the opinion polls back to back.

Una go wail tire! Nigerians want alternatives to APC and PDP... apparently, Labour Party is now the ruling party and others are in the opposition, including the APC cheesy

Which nightmare, Peter Obi Pandora is an imaginary nightmare not in reality.

APC or PDP will win the election *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.