Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity (6452 Views)

Naira, Fuel Crises: Lagos Begins Distribution Of Palliatives / Gbajabiamila: Saboteurs Behind Naira, Fuel Crises / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Henmpty threat. Toothless bluedog
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by boxypane(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2023
LP and PDP are supporting the scarcity na. Why should TUC complain?
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by ContinuousTortu: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju will make a bad leader

When he speaks everything scatters out of place

Don't give it to him

TUC are STUPIDIFIED
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by ContinuousTortu: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:
The present NLC are d most useless we ever had.....I do not trust oshiomole

Meanwhile urchins happy with d way things are coz dey believe if ppl suffer to get cash and petrol thieflubuu will have a chance of loosinh.....APC very useless set of ppl😂
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by Mandate2023: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=ContinuousTortu post=120838851][/quote] i
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by Mandate2023: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
I[quote author=ContinuousTortu post=120838851][/quote]
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by Invest4growth: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Some banks are charging on intra bank transfers within their network. This is absurd. It will create the appetite to open account in many banks. I don’t know how this would aid financial inclusion. The banks are short changing customers. The same they cheated many savers on their interest earnings. Nigerians live for the banks considering the numerous charges on their services. CBN should harmonize this and give the decision wider publicity. Why would banks always cheat to declare bumper profits. Perhaps this explains the no love lost between banks and their customers
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by seglabsy(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
kissdabride:
As for.me and my household I will not beg for bread
Vote out APC
Vote out evil party apc
confirmed
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by seglabsy(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
boxypane:
LP and PDP are supporting the scarcity na. Why should TUC complain?
sense no dey at all
Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by boxypane(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2023
seglabsy:
sense no dey at all
If majority of Nigerians according to online polls have given Obidatti the Sit at Aso rock. We talking about 60% of Nigerians spanning through all works of life, including members of the Trade Union Congress(TUC), of which the Presidential candidate of the LP wholly supported a mismanaged system of Naira redesign/cashless policy by the CBN, why should you complain or even protest?
My issue with una be say una nor dey see past the length of una nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity by 368aderiyike: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary said there's nothing wrong with the cash scarcity. They say na only Tinubu go feel am Bunch of delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys.Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary said there's nothing wrong with the cash scarcity. They say na only Tinubu go feel am Bunch of delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Though We Are From Different States, Nigeria Still Remains Our Continent' / Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil / Restructuring: Fayemi Urges S’west Leaders To Adopt New Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.