Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 (31679 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt / Willian Is Chelsea's New No.10 As Pulisic Gets No.22, Abraham No.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by Emola12(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by FireUpNow(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kicktaker:
🔥 Red Osimhen is super good.. Make una free the guy to concentrate and finish the league with highest goal scorer...una go soon attract buhari to invite the young man
Nor just allow that bad luck Buhari to stop the shine of our darling red hot Osimhen. The sky is Saint Victor's limit
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
cocoboss:
The man is presently on fire ...
remember every day is another opportunity to reach your goal

No matter what you’re going through in life don’t just stop pushing hard and chasing your dreams
I know so many young and aspiring footballers in these streets who gave up on their dreams , because they got tired of pushing ...

For you reading right now that is yet to give up , maybe about to ...but still holding up.
LET OSIMHEN BE YOUR MOTIVATION
Words are cheap
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by winterfell007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Basicend:

He will do very well at Chelsea.

They have a lot of ballers that we combine with him and give him balls.

Not sure of United thou.
That was what you guys said when VO9 left Lille for Napoli. Now see VO9 dominating. He's the most deadly striker in serie A and one of the most elite strikers in Europe comparable to Haaland
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by MrBONE2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
mindful01:
He’s coming to Liverpool next season

No Bwana, he will likely land at Arsenal to kick Da Ass of other english clubs teams grin

Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by DasBeste: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Samunique:
Then EPL should be winning CL now and then, don't you think so

Bros stop that joke o !

In the last four years, two different EPL teams won the UEFA CL.

Is that not enough for you?
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by DasBeste: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Basicend:
He is not overated bro. .

He did same in the French league 1 before moving to Napoli. . He was the best striker in both leagues. .

The guy is a complete striker. . I am not biased at all here.

French league?

Another not so difficult league?

Well, I still maintain what I said earlier.

Osimhen should move over to EPL, let him prove his mettle.
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by thuxzwda1: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
crazyclown:
He's good. Nigeria would definitely win next AFCON with him in our striking force.

grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by franugo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Investorozay:
let him clock 25 goals sharpaly.
i want a Nigerian player to start earning 600k pounds a week

Lol...napoli isn't going to pay him that amount, even if he scores 50 goals in a season
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by Samunique(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
DasBeste:

In the last four years, two different EPL teams won the UEFA CL.

Is that not enough for you?
And how many have they won in total compare to Spanish league ?
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
tiswell:
correct igbo dude from Enugu ukwu
He is a pure Bini boy from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by DasBeste: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Samunique:

And how many have they won in total compare to Spanish league ?

Why the comparison with Spanish league?

I thought you were promulgating the idea that the Italian Serie A is one of the toughest leagues in the world?
Re: Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
My anger is that we don't have a good national team that will take advantage of his current form.

The NFF has destroyed our team and made great players like Osihem look ordinary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Wrestling Legend, Terry Funk Is Dead / Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.