Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (22172 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Interesting15: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Truthfully, romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into terrible issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The main reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Anything contrary to this perfect Will of God always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you are backsliden already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/02/valentines-day-when-your.html?m=1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Interesting15: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2023
If you are a young person, please see the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWCOIWA0h7M

2 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Interesting15: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone... Jesus loves you❤

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2023
As a Christian esp singles, stay away from such shenanigans

https://www.youtube.com/live/Ev31M8hHrgQ?feature=share

U are welcome

5 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Fornication is forbidden in and out of valentine's day!
If you're capable go and marry otherwise you must be celibate!

No boyfriend!

No Girlfriend!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by chatinent: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Nobody actually uses anyone again. Girls actually dress up from their homes and go and meet their guys, and vice versa. The sex world is now consensual and transactional.

So I don’t take people who say they were used seriously.

17 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Lionmachala(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Wati go bill go bill😋🤗
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Fulanipussy: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
This election is between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is just dividing Obi's vote, he should step down.

22 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by saphiere(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Interesting15:
Truthfully, romantic relationship with the opposite gender has placed many young folks into terrible issues that has left terrible indelible scars on a lot of them; while some have been unfortunately sent directly or indirectly to their early graves by these sweet-turned-sour affairs.

The main reason young people will keep having unpleasant experiences from boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationships is because it was never in the original Will and Plan of God - the Wise Creator of everything, in the first place.

The Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

Anything contrary to this perfect Will of God always bring heartaches, headaches and 'soul-aches'.

So, what should happen when your boyfriend/girlfriend is disturbing you for sex? Number one, realise the relationship is built on a wrong foundation and retrace your steps immediately by dissolving such relationship and breaking every connection and ties (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc).

Then, go back to the root by making peace with God and finding your identity in Him. You must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior before anything else. If you have not discovered your true identity and purpose (which can only be known through Faith in Jesus Christ), you shouldn't complicate your life with a romantic relationship

So, if you are yet to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, or you are backsliden already, simply ask Him for forgiveness of sins, and say "Lord, have mercy on me".

This will get your eyes opened, and you will realize that you are destined to be a Royal Priesthood: a king and a priest meant to rule the earth through power gotten via an eternal relationship with God

That is, you are meant to have dominion over everything - dominion and control over your sexual urges, over fornication, over poverty, over sin, etc. You won't do what true Royals won't do - you won't defile yourself with illegal and illicit actions, for reputation sake. Since it is illegal and illicit as a child of God to have sex before marriage, you should flee anyone trying to lure you into such.

Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers. They are beautiful and handsome in appearance, and they have an innocent outlook - so they could easily lure preys into the trap of everlasting anguish and despair. Your boyfriend or girlfriend is likely one of them! Run! Save your life and destiny!

Run into the waiting arms of Christ!

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/02/valentines-day-when-your.html?m=1
Who will be my Val?
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by EnglishUsa: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu is not my problem, but when ever I remember that oshiomole , shettima, el rufai will play key role in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees to pray 😢

This old bat should leave us alone and go for his one million virgins awaiting to grab him. please Prophet Muhammad come and take your sacrifice, he is ready.

Any day you dont give this chief executive addicted urchin cocaine his hands and legs will be shaking and he will start licking microphone and if they manage to give him little he will start speaking in tongue, like balablu blu blu blu Balaba. if you give him igbò he will start fighting with his PDAPC Members and the president.

God please remove this iniquity from our sight

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by uncleck: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
My problem with you guys is that you cook up what you feel should be a standard, brand it in the name of God and push it down the throat of the gullible ones who believe you
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by IamDora(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
I don make up my mind, they will all try their best, I ain't giving in, my NO is my NO this time around, so help me God (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by nairalee(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
I have nothing to comment because in this case I'm the boyfriend disturbing for sex

3 Likes

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by cocoboss(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2023
We don’t have time for this
Like for thiefnubuu share for Obi
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by ipobarecriminals: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
sad
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by JoeEeL(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Tinubu is not my problem, but when ever I remember that oshiomole , shettima, el rufai will play key role in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees to pray 😢

This old bat should leave us alone and go for his one million virgins awaiting to grab him. please Prophet Muhammad come and take your sacrifice, he is ready.

Any day you dont give this chief executive addicted urchin cocaine his hands and legs will be shaking and he will start licking microphone and if they manage to give him little he will start speaking in tongue, like balablu blu blu blu Balaba. if you give him igbò he will start fighting with his PDAPC Members and the president.

God please remove this iniquity from our sight

Stories.

You want One Nigeria... you get it.

Keep crying.
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2023
embarassed
sad
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by peter0071(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2023
if your essence of Valentine is just SEX and Outings, then you need serious mental healing.
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Very wonderful post, but will those out there hear? Sexual immorality is greatly increasing these days, likewise other sins, because Satan has come down to the earth in great wrath, and he knows he has a little time left.
His power is waxing stronger, these last days,so strong that only a few will make Heaven.
And he's so wicked,he would prefer nobody made heaven.

1 Like

Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Terry44: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Remember, many guys and ladies out there luring others into sexual immorality, are not ordinary humans. They are terrible witches and wizards, evil people from the marine kingdom, possessed with demonic spirits and have diabolical powers.

"There’s no righteousness except the righteousness of God" If someone indulge in sin doesn't make him less person.
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by KingDash: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Me wey Don go buy 3 packets of condoms keep... all must finish that day
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by henrydav: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Like one of my friend wey pvssy dey hungry like food. This kind preaching is not for him
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by frank14011991(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:
This election is between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is just dividing Obi's vote, he should step down.
many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Fulanipussy: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2023
frank14011991:
many are mad, few are roaming
Pls drop your location so we can come give you the medical attention you need... Bingo.
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by mytime24(f): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
I dey church
Re: Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by riczy(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Fornication is forbidden in and out of valentine's day!
If you're capable go and marry otherwise you must be celibate!

No boyfriend!

No Girlfriend!
but u patronise hook up ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Why Do You Always Sleep In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.