Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,469 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, (2738 Views)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter / Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Bitter as your message but truthfully as it shouldn't be. Don't blame any one. Man Government has been a failure. Pray a better government which is beyond man control _ Matthew 6:9-10
For where? He is telling a very blatant lie
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by dat9jaguy(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Olaniyi selling gala is a genuine business, way more honorable that doing bingo for a demented druggie.

Okwi, that is why I said face your gala business and no talk pass your mouth o.

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Okwi, that is why I said face your gala business and no talk pass your mouth o.
Bingo, you're making so much noise.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by dat9jaguy(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Bingo, you're making so much noise.

Okwi, face your gala business. Naija politics no be for your type.

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by YungINchrist: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Let me see ur Hands up πŸ‘ if you're not ibo but you known the best candidate for a better Nigeria??
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Okwi, face your gala business. Naija politics no be for your type.

Bingo, listen to me and keep quite nau...
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Charleys: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Bitter as your message but truthfully as it shouldn't be. Don't blame any one. Man Government has been a failure. Pray a better government which is beyond man control _ Matthew 6:9-10

It's easy to know a witness teachings
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
I hope you will support soludo, an Igboman when the time comes. Don't just end in sucking his arse alone.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Papichulostunne(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
there are some crew from APC that went there yesterday to see things.

You no dey shame thats why u say this thing.. when tinubu campaigns LP do t give a shit about it.. they go on with their vi toey match but "APC crew went there to check their defeat. While other APC crew were damaging cars conveying supporters to the venue..

I bet say na the same APC crew carry drone almost reach heaven so the crowd go lool small.. but when una shaky shaky daddy dey campaign una go zoom the crowd sote u fit see hair wey dey inside person nose.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Papichulostunne:

You no dey shame thats why u say this thing.. when tinubu campaigns LP do t give a shit about it.. they go on with their vi toey match but "APC crew went there to check their defeat. While other APC crew were damaging cars conveying supporters to the venue..

I bet say na the same APC crew carry drone almost reach heaven so the crowd go lool small.. but when una shaky shaky daddy dey campaign una go zoom the crowd sote u fit see hair wey dey inside person nose.

bro why are you so pain like this
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol imagine this lie, nah your fellow Alabama boys full there, there are some crew from APC that went there yesterday to see things they are really happy with what they see, failure is behind you
OBIdients needn't even come to rallies to make you feel good, they can't wait to cast their votes for Peter Obi.
Yellow Bars are wailing! Why why why? APC is wailing? Why why why?
Because Lagos in the bag for Obidatti!
And you say the man cannot win?? grin

Have you listened to the the leaked audio credited to one of these Gbana Obas in Lagos and his team?

If only Nigeria was a sane country, he would have been cooling his arse in jail by now! Foolish unrepentant thug roques!
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Papichulostunne(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
bro why are you so pain like this
Bro from what i wrote you would know i am not pained just telling the truth as it is.. i will never be pained because i know that Tinubu will never get the job.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Bro from what i wrote you would know i am not pained just telling the truth as it is.. i will never be pained because i know that Tinubu will never get the job.
will you die if he eventually get the job grin
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
We're talking about Obi Lagos rally, not Enugu Beardedmeat angry
Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu 2023.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by cicero(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
IF YOU ARE A TRUE PETER OBI SUPPORTER DON’T LET THEM DRAG YOU INTO TRIBAL FIGHTS. HAVING FAILED WOEFULLY TO BRING PETER OBIS CAMPAIGN THEY HAVE RESORTED TO INSTIGATING TRIBAL FIGHTS.
PETER HAS ENOUGH SUPPORTERS FROM EVERY TRIBE TO GIVE HIM THE VICTORY. DONT FALL FOR THEIR EVIL PLAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Papichulostunne(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
will you die if he eventually get the job grin

We all die one day.. better put your brain to good use than supporting a man who his is almost gone..

Your parents brought you up right.. i understand Nigeria happened to you that is why you took this job of posting support for a man like Tinubu. Where job kuku dey before?. Cashout my guy. After 25th the money go stop to flow in so enjoy it while it last.

Deep down when u sitdown for house dey think during your spare time. Na OBI OBI OBI you dey sing for mind.. na him go give you a long last paying job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Papichulostunne:

We all die one day.. better put your brain to good use than supporting a man who his is almost gone..

Your parents brought you up right.. i understand Nigeria happened to you that is why you took this job of posting support for a man like Tinubu. Where job kuku dey before?. Cashout my guy. After 25th the money go stop to flow in so enjoy it while it last.

Deep down when u sitdown for house dey think during your spare time. Na OBI OBI OBI you dey sing for mind.. na him go give you a long last paying job.
bro I ain't thinking about your obedient my hate continue to grow for the man because of his fans, my hate won't reduce let me just tell you that
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by KalakutaRepub: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes it's true, let's say the reality most of the rally you see, 90% of those one attending the rally are Igbo's, that really hate this country, they call Nigeria deferent name before like Zoo, Trash country, now they want there man to win which is not possible, I will rather die than to vote for Obi, because there is nothing to gain for me supporting him, most of his members are full of hate and lies, they have struggles to archive there BIAFRA country and so shall it be this coming election, Failure await them, I will be working as an inec staff and surely I will be doing the work of the Lord accordingly. Vote for your choice vote for our Own
How many Igbos did you see at his Lagos Campaign/Rally?
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by adekolaelect(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:
In your innermost mind, be sincere to yourself for once, is Nigeria not a zoo? See the way yourself and your fellow cretins are jumping around like animals without head, aren't you ashamed?
And then saying you'll rather die than vote Obi doesn't mean alot because if Obi doesn't win, insecurity will worsen and you'll get kidnapped and kill, because I know you won't have money to pay ransom since you only earn N30k, so your worthless life doesn't mean much.
Yes Nigeria is a Zoo as you said but many of you now consentrate to Care for the Zoo ? Many of you are now Fighting to become an animals in the Zoo? Why can't you consentratrate on what you believed in or You are so confused that you don't have direction anymore? You want people to agree and accept whatever you want or political candidates about Nigeria but many of you were Biafrans in the last 6 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by JoeNL22(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes it's true, let's say the reality most of the rally you see, 90% of those one attending the rally are Igbo's, that really hate this country, they call Nigeria deferent name before like Zoo, Trash country, now they want there man to win which is not possible, I will rather die than to vote for Obi, because there is nothing to gain for me supporting him, most of his members are full of hate and lies, they have struggles to archive there BIAFRA country and so shall it be this coming election, Failure await them, I will be working as an inec staff and surely I will be doing the work of the Lord accordingly. Vote for your choice vote for our Own
Stop making noise

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
How many Igbos did you see at his Lagos Campaign/Rally?
most of them are Igbo's you will know from their flat head and yam leg, hadn't been you are in the rally yesterday
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes Nigeria is a Zoo as you said but many of you now consentrate to Care for the Zoo ? Many of you are now Fighting to become an animals in the Zoo? Why can't you consentratrate on what you believed in or You are so confused that you don't have direction anymore? You want people to agree and accept whatever you want or political candidates about Nigeria but many of you were Biafrans in the last 6 months ago.

Who's fighting with you? Lmao

Every zoo needs a keeper and we're here to keep you bingos in order.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
JoeNL22:

Stop making noise
you are one of the 5% bastard that we have in Yoruba land that I'm talking about
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Who's fighting with you? Lmao

Every zoo needs a keeper and we're here to keep you bingos in order.
lol you are the bingo the joke is on you
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol you are the bingo the joke is on you
Like I said early it's quite different for you to think because you don't use your brain during online duties, it's understandable.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by samsononyilo(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you are one of the 5% bastard that we have in Yoruba land that I'm talking about

Grow up kidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You must be a Yoruba Muslim, so who among you two is the slave now? You are a minority in your region, then a second class Muslim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by KalakutaRepub: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
most of them are Igbo's you will know from their flat head and yam leg, hadn't been you are in the rally yesterday
Hmmm. It is election time already. Now we go find out who dey lie. 🀣🀣
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2023
samsononyilo:

Grow up kidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You must be a Yoruba Muslim, so who among you two is the slave now? You are a minority in your region, then a second class Muslim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm a Christian brother nothing like a Muslim and I'm supporting Tinubu it's my choice we all have deferent choice and opinion
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by JoeNL22(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
You and your father are bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party DP Candidate On Twitter; Twitter Users React / Coalition Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Edo Voters / See How Wike Roles In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.