Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Biblical Mystery Of Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Mystery Of Sex (1209 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Vikinatty(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
The mystery of "Sex". (PART 1)
Please read, ignorance is not an excuse.
Ezekiel 18:20 The one who sins is the one who dies.
Sex is an action that leads to procreation.
Procreation is the major purpose for sex, although many have sex for fun, to ease their soul and satisfy their body.
Like we know, when the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable. I will be exposing some mysterious knowledge about sex.

Firstly, sex is not meant for children but adults, it is not meant for same gender but opposite gender (male and female), it is only meant for animals (humans) of the same kingdom and the same specie.
Anything outside that is anti natural and remains a taboo(forbidden) to God and a godly culture.

When a man have sexual intercourse with a woman, that woman automatically becomes his wife. (Exodus 22:16); Which implies that, if that same man have sex with more women, his wives increases.
In other words, if a man marries a woman and didn't have sex with her, that man still remains single until he has done the needful.
In the spirit realm, the day a man have sex is the day he finds his partner then it is now left for the bride price to be paid. This explains that sex is a spiritual thing.
God is a spirit (John 4:24), God does not interfere with the physical things that don't have spiritual impact.
God made the laws (commandments) to prevent man from altering a heavenly order that might lead to sin.
Sleeping with many guys makes you have many husband and qualifies you as a fornicator.
For the unmarried that went viral with their private parts, a ransom is paid to separate that woman from her illegal husbands. And that ransom is the bride price. The bride price is a spiritual token used to appease the family of the woman and the other husbands if any.
So, it is the man who has paid bride price that has the asset (woman).
Advice: Make your private part private. That is why it is called private part.
©Vikeenatty.
Please share and comment.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by gohf: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Sex is physical it just has other implications, spiritually, emotionally and even socially. But I do not agree that,
"when a man have sexual intercourse with a woman, that woman automatically becomes his wife."

Marriage is about vows, promises and commitment. It's a partnership that goes beyond sex if not Adam and Eve wouldn't be considered married in the garden.

I do agree with some parts of your post, "Procreation is the major purpose for sex, although many have sex for fun, to ease their soul and satisfy their body."

True there is a saying that if the man and woman who have done the wedding ceremony having had sex they haven't consummated their union. But it doesn't translate to that a man sleeps with a woman means he is married to her, was Abraham married to Hagar?
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Vikinatty(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
Sex is physical it just has other implications, spiritually, emotionally and even socially. But I do not agree that,
"when a man have sexual intercourse with a woman, that woman automatically becomes his wife."

Marriage is about vows, promises and commitment. It's a partnership that goes beyond sex if not Adam and Eve wouldn't be considered married in the garden.

I do agree with some parts of your post, "Procreation is the major purpose for sex, although many have sex for fun, to ease their soul and satisfy their body."

True there is a saying that if the man and woman who have done the wedding ceremony having had sex they haven't consummated their union. But it doesn't translate to that a man sleeps with a woman means he is married to her, was Abraham married to Hagar?

You have a right to your opinion but you are arguing with the scriptures. How will you explain exodus 22:16. Try to avoid sentiments.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Interesting. I always thought of such until i read the Bible verses
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:

The word is "bond"

When you have sex with a person you are bound to that person.

Marriage ceremony and vow is just the couple openly telling the world that you are bound to your partner and you agree to be bound to your partner and that in anything regarding your partner, they can call on you.

But sex is one of the powers that rules over us like the seasons which is meant to bind the male to "his female".

This is where women lead men in knowledge for you men think that sex is a play thing but it is not.

And when women say something about sex always run. It is usually a trap so as to learn how to entrap a man especially in this days of the fulfillment of the Prophecy.

Sex destroys. That is what women learnt and remember they always learned it the hard way which is it was a man Satan, who killed them with it, so now they are on a killing spree and have to revenge their own murder.

That is what is going on

2 Likes

Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Vikinatty:

God is a spirit (John 4:24), God does not interfere with the physical things that don't have spiritual impact.
God made the laws (commandments) to prevent man from altering a heavenly order that might lead to sin.
Sleeping with many guys makes you have many husband and qualifies you as a fornicator.
For the unmarried that went viral with their private parts, a ransom is paid to separate that woman from her illegal husbands. And that ransom is the bride price. The bride price is a spiritual token used to appease the family of the woman and the other husbands if any. So, it is the man who has paid bride price that has the asset (woman). Advice: Make your private part private. That is why it is called private part.
©Vikeenatty. Please share and comment.
None of what you pretend is of scripture abeg particular since scripture made it abundantly clear, from 1000s of years ago that your marriages --- your sex lives included--- are of this physical world and not of the Kingdom of God. That has been the case since God Himself cursed marriage and childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by gohf: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vikinatty:

You have a right to your opinion but you are arguing with the scriptures. How will you explain exodus 22:16. Try to avoid sentiments.
God is kind, who do you think the focus of verses 16 and 17 is about, the man or the woman?

God was saying you deceive a woman, sleep with her and get away with it, I will force you to marry her but I won't force her to be married to you, I will protect her rights and the woman in question is seduced virgin.

Exod.22.16-17 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the marriage price and marry her. If her father absolutely refuses to give her away, the man must still pay the marriage price for virgins. (MSB)

I am not being sentimental, does make it sound like God will force two people to get married because they had sex. I asked you if Abraham married Hagar, you didn't answer, that is just one example. Were the men of Israel who slept with strange foreign women forced to marry them or seperate from them.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by gohf: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The word is "bond"

When you have sex with a person you are bound to that person.

Marriage ceremony and vow is just the couple openly telling the world that you are bound to your partner and you agree to be bound to your partner and that in anything regarding your partner, they can call on you.

But sex is one of the powers that rules over us like the seasons which is meant to bind the male to "his female".

This is where women lead men in knowledge for you men think that sex is a play thing but it is not.

And when women say something about sex always run. It is usually a trap so as to learn how to entrap a man especially in this days of the fulfillment of the Prophecy.

Sex destroys. That is what women learnt and remember they always learned it the hard way which is it was a man Satan, who killed them with it, so now they are on a killing spree and have to revenge their own murder.

That is what is going on
what comes out of us affects us, even binds... Words bind. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth declares, words spoken from the heart are binding.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
what comes out of us affects us, even binds... Words bind. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth declares, words spoken from the heart are binding.

Yes! Words do bind but as glue is stronger in bind than eba, so is the bind of the Spirit stronger than that of the word.

Which is why God still sent His Spirit, even after giving us His Word.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by gohf: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! Words do bind but as glue is stronger in bind than eba, so is the bind of the Spirit stronger than that of the word.

Which is why God still sent His Spirit, even after giving us His Word.
lol the bond of the spirit

The spirit was sent because of the word, not because the word was incapable. The word carries the spirit, that's why he said my words they are spirit and life.

D spirit is the breathe of God not the sex of God, the very breathe speaking His word
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
lol the bond of the spirit

The spirit was sent because of the word, not because the word was incapable. The word carries the spirit, that's why he said my words they are spirit and life.

D spirit is the breathe of God not the sex of God, the very breathe speaking His word

The bold is what I am bringing to your attention. There is word without spirit exactly as a guy tells a lady "I will marry you" and we all know it is empty. Empty of what? Empty of Spirit.

And there is Spirit without word as when God saw what went on in Sodom and Gomorrah.

But the perfect one is when Spirit and Word are bound together, like when we told our wives we would marry them.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
binding to What? undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sex for procreation is a sin as it brings kids into this messed up world.
Sex should always be with double condoms for protection and to avoid bringing kids into this messed up would.
For a single man who has no partner musturbation is a way out to overcome that moment you cannot hold it anymore.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
guysbewise:
■ Sex for procreation is a sin as it brings kids into this messed up world.
■ Sex should always be with double condons for protection and to avoid bringing kids into this messed up would. For a single man who has no partner musturbation is a way out to overcome that moment you cannot hold it anymore.
1. Stop lying! Sex isn't a sin neither is procreation of sin. Make una no dey hide una private delusions behind God name abeg! undecided

2. Confirmed! private delusions. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop lying! Sex isn't a sin neither is procreation of sin. Make una no dey hide una private delusions behind God name abeg! undecided

2. Confirmed! private delusions. undecided

You are the one lying and in your private delusion. Jesus Christ said himself that [at the resurrection there will be no marriage and procreation] if they are not sins then they would continue after the resurrection. But Jesus Christ did not say there will be no SEX at the resurrection. Even Jesus Christ after the resurrection took his manhood with Him to Heaven and He did not leave it behind as He knows He needs it in Heaven where there is endless orgasm with no procreation.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
guysbewise:
■ You are the one lying and in your private delusion. Jesus Christ said himself that [at the resurrection there will be no marriage and procreation] if they are not sins then they would continue after the resurrection. But Jesus Christ did not say there will be no SEX at the resurrection.
■ Even Jesus Christ after the resurrection took his manhood with Him to Heaven and He did not leave it behind as He knows He needs it in Heaven where there is endless orgasm with no procreation.
1. The same Jesus Christ gave laws to the married among His followers informing them that sex outside of their marriage constitutes sin against the marriage. Can you explain why Jesus Christ would advocate for this sin which you pretend is according to Him, in marriage then? Again, stop wrapping your private delusions up using the name of God. undecided

2. Thanks for giving us what amounts to a vivid image of the delusion that crawls around your head which seems centered around the manhood of others as well as their multiple orgasms. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The same Jesus Christ gave laws to the married among His followers informing them that sex outside of their marriage constitutes sin against the marriage. Can you explain why Jesus Christ would advocate for this sin which you pretend is according to Him, in marriage then? Again, stop wrapping your private delusions up using the name of God. undecided

2. Thanks for giving us what amounts to a vivid image of the delusion that crawls around your head which seems centered around the manhood of others as well as their multiple orgasms. undecided

1. You are the one deluded by bringing God into your pagan delusion.

2. If you are not the one whose head is crawling with delusion you'll ask yourself why Jesus took His manhood to heaven.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
guysbewise:
1. You are the one deluded by bringing God into your pagan delusion.

2. If you are not the one whose head is crawling with delusion you'll ask yourself why Jesus took His manhood to heaven.
1. Now you assume your private delusions are mine? undecided

2. Oh, so he should have left it behind for you in your obsession with it? undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Now you assume your private delusions are mine? undecided

2. Oh, so he should have left it behind for you in your obsession with it? undecided

1. Keep your private delusions to yourself.

2. You think he did not leave it behind because you will be obsessed with it, your delusion is too much.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2023
guysbewise:
1. Keep your private delusions to yourself.

2. You think he did not leave it behind because you will be obsessed with it, your delusion is too much
1. I am not the one attempting to wrap a private delusion around the mention of God. undecided

2. I am obviously not the one who is obsessed with it here. lipsrsealed
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one attempting to wrap a private delusion around the mention of God. undecided

2. I am obviously not the one who is obsessed with it here. lipsrsealed

1. Keep your private delusion to yourself.

2. Your private delusion has turned to obsession when you hear the word manhood.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2023
guysbewise:
1. Keep your private delusion to yourself.

2. Your private delusion has turned to obsession when you hear the word manhood.
1. Your delusions are not mine. undecided

2. Your obsessions are not mine. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

1. You are the one deluded.

2. You are the one obsessed.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2023
guysbewise:
1. You are the one deluded.

2. You are the one obsessed.

Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

1. Keep your delusion to yourself.

2. Keep your obsession to yourself.

If you quote me anywhere again THUNDER FIRE you wherever you are.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Ken4Christ: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
God also created sex for pleasure and not just for procreation. But it should be within the confines of marriage.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by guysbewise: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
If God created SEX for marriage then we won't be told that "he who finds a good wife finds a good treasure" it would have been "he who God finds a wife for have a good treasure". Jesus also said that at the resurrection there will be no marriage but he did not say there will be no SEX cheesy. If God wants SEX only in marraige then marriage would continue after the resurrection.

Anyone who quotes my negatively, THUNDER FIRE you anywhere you are.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
guysbewise:

If you quote me anywhere again THUNDER FIRE you wherever you are.
Yawn! undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:
God also created sex for pleasure and not just for procreation. But it should be within the confines of marriage.

The content did not say sex is just for procreation, it says it is majorly for procreation. Stop arguing with yourself. Read carefully pls.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Ken4Christ: 2:09am On Feb 14, 2023
vikinatius:

The content did not say sex is just for procreation, it says it is majorly for procreation. Stop arguing with yourself. Read carefully pls.

Show me where you mentioned the aspect of pleasure in the article.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2023
guysbewise:
If God created SEX for marriage then we won't be told that "he who finds a good wife finds a good treasure" it would have been "he who God finds a wife for have a good treasure". Jesus also said that at the resurrection there will be no marriage but he did not say there will be no SEX cheesy. If God wants SEX only in marraige then marriage would continue after the resurrection.

Anyone who quotes my negatively, THUNDER FIRE you anywhere you are.

Thunder does not hear your voice, so in vain, you spoke.

Marriage means sex therefore, since marriage has been removed from the equation, then there is no more sex.

Also a wife is a good thing but even the Bible asked "a good wife who can find?"
Obviously, it is very easy to find and get a bad wife as is already proven by people's marriages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BLASPHEMY! Johnson Suleman Has Responded, He Is Still A Muslim / Win $10,000 For Scientific Proof Of Evolution. / Should True Followers Of Jesus The Christ Celebrate 25 December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.