Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Biblical Mystery Of Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Mystery Of Sex (1242 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / What Is The Biblical Procedures For Burial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Ertugrul: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Its sad to see how una carry other people law for head, OP these laws u quote in the bible is it the same with the laws that guided ur ancestors before the European invasion? Are these laws part of the Nigerian constitution that u live in now? When these biblical laws were made, it was directed to the people who received it, nothing concern you ..i rest my case
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Show me where you mentioned the aspect of pleasure in the article.

Procreation is the major purpose for sex, although many have sex for fun, to ease their soul and satisfy their body.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ertugrul:
Its sad to see how una carry other people law for head, OP these laws u quote in the bible is it the same with the laws that guided ur ancestors before the European invasion? Are these laws part of the Nigerian constitution that u live in now? When these biblical laws were made, it was directed to the people who received it, nothing concern you ..i rest my case

Just imagine, you are advising people to be lawless because you lack understanding of the message. This article is a fact and not a suggestion. You may continue to sound like this if you don't side religion. whether you side it or not, know that ignorance is not an excuse. Pls read it well.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Vikinatty:
The mystery of "Sex". (PART 1)
Please read, ignorance is not an excuse.
Ezekiel 18:20 The one who sins is the one who dies.
Sex is an action that leads to procreation.
Procreation is the major purpose for sex, although many have sex for fun, to ease their soul and satisfy their body.
Like we know, when the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inevitable. I will be exposing some mysterious knowledge about sex.

Firstly, sex is not meant for children but adults, it is not meant for same gender but opposite gender (male and female), it is only meant for animals (humans) of the same kingdom and the same specie.
Anything outside that is anti natural and remains a taboo(forbidden) to God and a godly culture.

When a man have sexual intercourse with a woman, that woman automatically becomes his wife. (Exodus 22:16); Which implies that, if that same man have sex with more women, his wives increases.
In other words, if a man marries a woman and didn't have sex with her, that man still remains single until he has done the needful.
In the spirit realm, the day a man have sex is the day he finds his partner then it is now left for the bride price to be paid. This explains that sex is a spiritual thing.
God is a spirit (John 4:24), God does not interfere with the physical things that don't have spiritual impact.
God made the laws (commandments) to prevent man from altering a heavenly order that might lead to sin.
Sleeping with many guys makes you have many husband and qualifies you as a fornicator.
For the unmarried that went viral with their private parts, a ransom is paid to separate that woman from her illegal husbands. And that ransom is the bride price. The bride price is a spiritual token used to appease the family of the woman and the other husbands if any.
So, it is the man who has paid bride price that has the asset (woman).
Advice: Make your private part private. That is why it is called private part.
©Vikeenatty.
Please share and comment.

Being a victim of this article shouldn't cause hate speech or opposition. Just learn what you don't know. And if you can oppose, come up with facts not noise.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Ertugrul: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
vikinatius:

Just imagine, you are advising people to be lawless because you lack understanding of the message. This article is a fact and not a suggestion. You may continue to sound like this if you don't side religion. whether you side it or not, know that ignorance is not an excuse. Pls read it well.
Lawless? U sabi read well at all? Ur culture laws nko? Constitution nko? There's nothing wrong in adopting some of other people's laws to add to yours, but to consider the entirety of other peoples laws as supreme and to the point where it solely dictates your day to day life is the height of ....... Complete the statement
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Ken4Christ: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
vikinatius:

You quote is actually saying that it's people that made fun out of it. So, my assertion stands.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls, I want you to help me analyse a case scenario of a Church minister who has had 6 children out of wedlock (19 yrs of being together) for same woman. The wife's family refuses till now to marry their daughter to any man that is neither a traditional worshipper or a Muslim. According to my friend, anytime he tries to put up any plan to conduct a church wedding he subconciously spends his estimated budget on temporary objectives...and so (he said) it's been through the years. The first 2 children are Sickle cell anaemic. My friend/prayer partner is an hard working minister of GOD but he's been subjected to through many ups and downs. Do you have a (scripture based) insight as remedy to a situation such as this one.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You quote is actually saying that it's people that made fun out of it. So, my assertion stands.

Chaii, u like arguing. Take note of the commas, i also stated others apart from fun.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Pls, I want you to help me analyse a case scenario of a Church minister who has had 6 children out of wedlock (19 yrs of being together) for same woman. The wife's family refuses till now to marry their daughter to any man that is neither a traditional worshipper or a Muslim. According to my friend, anytime he tries to put up any plan to conduct a church wedding he subconciously spends his estimated budget on temporary objectives...and so (he said) it's been through the years. The first 2 children are Sickle cell anaemic. My friend/prayer partner is an hard working minister of GOD but he's been subjected to through many ups and downs. Do you have a (scripture based) insight as remedy to a situation such as this one.

Let me start by saying, "God has the solution to all problems".
Well, i have seen many cases like this and based on Godly knowledge, the solution is here. This matter is a strong reference to the article. This tells us that even the devil is doing his work by acting as the "accuser of brethren" to deal with those who fail God's commandments.
That is why sex is for those who are ready for marriage. The same people preventing the marriage are the devils. If you read the article carefully, it was mentioned that bride price, "So, it is the man who has paid bride price that has the asset (woman)". Meaning the man does not have full right over the woman but her family does. more below
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
vikinatius:

Well, i have seen many cases like this and based on Godly knowledge, the solution is here. This matter is a strong reference to the article. This tells us that even the devil is doing his work by acting as the "accuser of brethren" to deal with those who fail God's commandments.
That is why sex is for those who are ready for marriage. The same people preventing the marriage are the devils. If you read the article carefully, it was mentioned that bride price, "So, it is the man who has paid bride price that has the asset (woman)". Meaning the man does not have full right over the woman but her family does. more below

Continuation....
It doesn't mean that those who are married don't face problems but if they ever have problems, when both of them have the fear of God, they can easily oppose any evil. The man cannot easily fight to win because he is not complete. But can win if he is guided properly.

As for the solution, i have the word of power to help from the Bible. Check my signature to link up with me.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
vikinatius:

can satan afflict a child of GOD whom has broken the law of Moses as regards bride price? I want to believe you're sure about what you're talking about, prove it scripturally.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by vikinatius(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
can satan afflict a child of GOD whom has broken the law of Moses as regards bride price? I want to believe you're sure about what you're talking about, prove it scripturally.

First of all, bride price exists before Moses, Genesis 34:12 No matter what dowry or gift you demand, I will pay it—only give me the girl as my wife."
And Jesus said in, St. Matthew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to fulfill them.

To answer your question, Take a brief look at the issue Jesus settled concerning divorce. He didn't cancel what Moses said but edified it
1. St. Matthew 19:8 Jesus replied, " Moses permitted divorce as a concession to your hard-hearted wickedness, but it was not what God had originally intended.
St. Matthew 19:9 And I tell you this, a man who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful."
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
No one in our time who claims to follow the Law of Moses has ever known God let alone become a child of His. What you lot cling to is religion and has absolutely nothing to do with God. Start from there and maybe you will find the resolution for what disturbs your fraud of a child of God. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
vikinatius:

First of all, bride price exists before Moses, Genesis 34:12 No matter what dowry or gift you demand, I will pay it—only give me the girl as my wife."
And Jesus said in, St. Matthew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to fulfill them.

To answer your question, Take a brief look at the issue Jesus settled concerning divorce. He didn't cancel what Moses said but edified it
1. St. Matthew 19:8 Jesus replied, " Moses permitted divorce as a concession to your hard-hearted wickedness, but it was not what God had originally intended.
St. Matthew 19:9 And I tell you this, a man who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful."
Thank you. Clear!
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No one in our time who claims to follow the Law of Moses has ever known God let alone become a child of His. What you lot cling to is religion and has absolutely nothing to do with God. Start from there and maybe you will find the resolution for what disturbs your fraud of a child of God. undecided
will you stfu...who asked for your opinion?
Just go to bed kobo okay.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
will you stfu...who asked for your opinion?
Just go to bed kobo okay.
Ofcourse, the truth of God is like sulfur to all you religious bots. You twist and turn it every which way but True in order to help you continue a little longer in your delusions. undecided

I repeat, no man living today , who claims to live according to the Law of Moses -- the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan --- given by God to the Israelites for the country He constituted of them, does so knowing God. Neither does such a one Know or even belong to Jesus Christ. You cannot indulge in that which is antichrist and still belong at the same time to Jesus Christ. What you describe is an impossibility. So said God Himself! undecided

The one there pretending to advice you is equally as ignorant as you are though he pretends not to be. It seems. But be sure that as Jesus Christ made clear, the blind will fall into the same ditch that there blind leaders will fall into. grin
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse, the truth of God is like sulfur to all you religious bots. You twist and turn it every which way but True in order to help you continue a little longer in your delusions. undecided

I repeat, no man living today , who claims to live according to the Law of Moses -- the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan --- given by God to the Israelites for the country He constituted of them, does so knowing God. Neither does such a one Know or even belong to Jesus Christ. You cannot indulge in that which is antichrist and still belong at the same time to Jesus Christ. What you describe is an impossibility. So said God Himself! undecided

The one there pretending to advice you is equally as ignorant as you are though he pretends not to be. It seems. But be sure that as Jesus Christ made clear, the blind will fall into the same ditch that there blind leaders will fall into. grin
I assume u don't understand what stfu stands 4 overhyped nitwit.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I assume u don't understand what stfu stands 4 overhyped nitwit.
Again.....Ofcourse, the truth of God is like sulfur to all you religious bots. You twist and turn it every which way but True in order to help you continue a little longer in your delusions. undecided

Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again.....Ofcourse, the truth of God is like sulfur to all you religious bots. You twist and turn it every which way but True in order to help you continue a little longer in your delusions. undecided

The one there pretending to advice you is equally as ignorant as you are though he pretends not to be. It seems. But be sure that as Jesus Christ made clear, the blind will fall into the same ditch
your pointless insinuation has nothing to do with the question i asked. Nuiscance kobo.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
your pointless insinuation has nothing to do with the question i asked. Nuiscance kobo
You are right that the Truth of God is pointless to those who would rather remain blind to it. Jesus Christ did say that in His Gospel and for this even admonished His followers to dust their sandals and move on from those who do not care to hear it. undecided
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are right that the Truth of God is pointless to those who would rather remain blind to it. Jesus Christ did say that in His Gospel and for this even admonished His followers to dust their sandals and move on from those who do not care to hear it. undecided
Odeh! Oya dust your sandals (no forget pack the dust o) and get that accursed doctrine of yours of this place. You dont even understand the scriptures you quote. Pack your sandals kobo back to sunday school and this time always be punctual.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by orisa37: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2023
GOOD THINKING.
Re: The Biblical Mystery Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Odeh! Oya dust your sandals (no forget pack the dust o) and get that accursed doctrine of yours of this place. You dont even understand the scriptures you quote. Pack your sandals kobo back to sunday school and this time always be punctual.
Your many Sunday school teachers are probably to blame for why after so many years of pretending to know God you still have absolutely no idea who He is nor any inkling of His Truth apart from the delusions you have been fed by others about Him. Like I said, Jesus Christ made it clear from about 2000 years ago that the blind will never progress any further than there blind leaders ever could and so go on in ignorance as you are bound to fall in the same pit as those who lead you. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Loves You More! / :-) / Challenges to Christians(proof yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.