Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) (668 Views)

My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / INEC Sacks 200 Staff, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg3XTGeohfs][/url]

Still, on the no-cash issue, banks like FCMB have been seen putting smiles on the faces of their customers in a video trending online.

The video shows FCMB staff giving out drinks to customers in queues as they wait to use their ATMs.

Seeing banks treat their customers with love during these difficult times is genuinely uplifting.

Kudos to the team!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by cactus1549: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Nice
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Am I dreaming!! Na Nigeria Bank or UK... thats really nice if its my country get the bank oo
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by aylive02(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Those customers are obedient. If they were to be Urchins, them for don cause mayhem for that bank
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by damilola4162(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
Am I dreaming!! Na Nigeria Bank or UK... thats really nice if its my country get the bank oo

It's Nigeria bank ooo, you are not dreaming
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
damilola4162:

It's Nigeria bank ooo, you are not dreaming
wow...thats a nice gesture oo.. hope they won't deduct the money back from their accounts later oo. Cos these our bank people can't be trusted easily oo
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by ScamHunter: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Let them do something right for the first time. The country can get better. Just vote Peter Obi.
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by damilola4162(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Bank Staff Gives Out Drinks To Customers Waiting To Use Their Atms(video) by LibertyRep: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
That's very thoughtful of the bank.

But then , is this sustainable?

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Sharing Fake News / PHOTO - ATIKU: Political Assassination Uncovered / Kalu Goes For Senate Presidency, Says Another Muslim Won’t Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.