Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze (16617 Views)

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
djoe21:

Pls go back and read Deut 14 : 28-29.
Emphasis on and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied

That's why you're bringing it to the CHURCH

The CHURCH is not the building but these people: Foreigners, needy amidst us
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by genkins(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Medley02:

Lol grin

Acts 28v27.

For the heart of this people is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes have they closed; Lest they should see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should be converted, And I should heal them.

My life is my business
Your life is your business.
I don't argue.
I tell you what the truth is.
You take it, it is for your good and if you don't... that's your business.

I've tasted it and it works well always for me.
Now, why should your opinion or whatever count?
It's of value sir

Black man.it is working for you yet with 5 churches on every street,Nigeria is the world poverty capital and full of wickedness but demented christians like u claim something that even the Jews who it was meant for have abandoned yet your pastor who needs your money has brainwashed you to the extent that even if Christ himself comes down to say..oga this thing is wrong..u ko still dey argue

U claim it is the truth,if I ask you one christian bible verse that supports tithing,,u will run and be forming vex..I know your type
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by lookingfly: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Is this the first time he is doing this?
can you show me in this present comment of he's where he called a pastors name? Be sincere with yourself and don't let sentiments becloud your response.
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Realhommie(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Christianity came first to the Jews and then the gentiles... or the rest of the world as you know it
You didn't answer the questions.

Tithing is an old testament Jewish law. Christianity which we practice today began after Jesus, He came to show and teach us how. What was his teaching on Tithing? What did his disciples teach on tithing? What is the importance of tithing to Christians, not the Jews as it were in the old testament?

The reason I'm asking is so that you see that tithing as it's been practiced today is drawn from the old testament with emphasis on Malachi 3:10. That law isn't for us. To still practice and hold unto it even puts you under the law which Christ has come to liberate us from....
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by pasuma(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2023
He paid that when he was a pagan.. you really don't know the bible..

You're just being misled like a sheep to the slaughter...

Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha..this man can only decieve ignorant Christians Abraham payed his tithe to king of salem after the war ...a thief is the one who eat his tithe....however only God will judge the cleric who misappropriate the Lords people tithes because it suppose to be used for ministry works ..freeze is a manipulator when it suits him he pick a quotation from old testament and at other times he tells you to forget about old testament and stick to new testament
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by joelala(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2023
What exactly is your argument? The bible which is the manual book for all Christian says this is how you should act, but because you have been lied to and robbed for so many years, you choose to continue to do it the wrong way against the bible's directive? Are you being delusional or foolish? I really need to know?

Brendaniel:
Oga, if you want to eat your tithe, eat your tithe and leave other people paying their tithes.

Why are you angry about how another man decides to use his money, this same man won't fight people spending anyhow in clubs and hotels on drinks at inflated prices - he was even hailing hushpuppi
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by gly(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Stevosty:
What is the sense in setting aside one tenth, and still eat it? Don't let this man twist the bible because of his envy for some men of God, the bible is very clear on tithe, is either you tithe or you don't. God does not need your money, but His priests need to be taken care of, your tithe should be the minimum, you still have 90% to yourselves, and let God be the judge and not mortal men.

Very true...taking care of the men of GOD as well as issues that have to do with the propagation of the gospel! However not through general believe of tithing which applies to the ancient [LAW]. What applies in the present day is for you to willingly (not under compulsion) give to the propagation of the gospel of Christ as well as men of God (bearing in mind that the measure you give is what you will receive) to ensure the oil of lubrication is always available. Apostle Paul stated this clearly in the book of Corinthians.
Peace!!!
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by gly(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Gozac:
Christians should be more concerned with seeking first the kingdom of God and its righteousness than other pursuit, people are just afraid of losing their wealth and as well to make more money hence that is why they pay tithe. They are just emotional about it, tithing is a Levitical law that has been abolished. New testament giving is cheerful giving as the spirit leads

This (the bolded) is the hard bitter truth for those that care to know.
Thanks @Gozac
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by gly(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2023
herich:

Why then are you still making use of the book, since you know is old law and can't function in this era.
You guys makes use of verses that suits your agenda (that you're comfortable with) and give excuses on the verses that you finds difficult to maintain.
You christians be deceiving yourselves

Oga why are you not applying an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth as enshrined in the old testament?
I will advice do not debate this tithing issue but pray for the HOLY SPIRIT to reveal to you!
Above all, keeping trusting God with your money
Peace!!!!
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by BigCowHornn: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Realhommie:

Tithing is an old testament Jewish law. Christianity which we practice today began after Jesus, He came to show and teach us how. What was his teaching on Tithing? What did his disciples teach on tithing? What is the importance of tithing to Christians, not the Jews as it were in the old testament?

The reason I'm asking is so that you see that tithing as it's been practiced today is drawn from the old testament with emphasis on Malachi 3:10. That law isn't for us. To still practice and hold unto it even puts you under the law which Christ has come to liberate us from....

Tiring and offerings to the church is there in the new testament or did any disciple state he went to get it job
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Umbrateeth04: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Tiring and offerings to the church is there in the new testament or did any disciple state he went to get it job
tiring and offering? shocked grin grin
idiot...don type ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Brendaniel: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
joelala:
What exactly is your argument? The bible which is the manual book for all Christian says this is how you should act, but because you have been lied to and robbed for so many years, you choose to continue to do it the wrong way against the bible's directive? Are you being delusional or foolish? I really need to know?

At the bolded, please back up your statement with scriptures from the Bible...
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Trollronaldo: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
This man just won trend.....cos him don see say na naira scarcity and other dey on board now...just want to stay relevant...
Wetin be marry person wey go satisfy u in bed and eat your tithe...
he's right according to the Bible
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Brendaniel: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
lookingfly:
can you show me in this present comment of he's where he called a pastors name? Be sincere with yourself and don't let sentiments becloud your response.

And did I call any Pastor's name, his statement is an attack on Pastors who collect tithe, I never mentioned a name either, and I only said he should stop attacking other Pastors if he doesn't collect tithe, you expect me to mind my business on him when he did not mind his own business, once you make a publication on social media, you have involved everybody, note the word Public-ation.
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by BigCowHornn: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Realhommie:

My brother practice what please as will I
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by djoe21(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
phemmyfour:
Emphasis on and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied

That's why you're bringing it to the CHURCH

The CHURCH is not the building but these people: Foreigners, needy amidst us

That is not where the emphasis is. Kindly read it again. Try to be open minded when reading it as well.
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by dreyFoxx(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian on-air personality, Daddy Freeze has said that the Scriptures tell christians to eat their tithes, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, the media personality who had always described paying of tithes to pastors as unbiblical wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Coft4_kNmhP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The questions is how many pastor will dare read or quote this portion of the bible....NONE!!!!!!!

Jesus says "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"......

Free from the slavery of these gluttons
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by phemmyfour: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
djoe21:

That is not where the emphasis is. Kindly read it again. Try to be open minded when reading it as well.
Illiterate
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by djoe21(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
phemmyfour:
Illiterate

A supposed christian. SMH undecided
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Thomasankara(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]if u check the history of the king of Salem,was he really a believer?[color=#770077]
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha..this man can only decieve ignorant Christians Abraham payed his tithe to king of salem after the war ...a thief is the one who eat his tithe....however only God will judge the cleric who misappropriate the Lords people tithes because it suppose to be used for ministry works ..freeze is a manipulator when it suits him he pick a quotation from old testament and at other times he tells you to forget about old testament and stick to new testament
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Thomasankara(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]if u check the history of the king of Salem,was he really a believer? Moreso it was the spoils of war that he offered[color=#770077]
Kingpele:
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Thomasankara(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]u have sense,most christians practise Judaism in disguise. is it even possible to go into calculation with God?[color=#770077]
Onelove508:
In the old testament different generations
of peoplee observe tithing with different methods.

Tithing shouldn't be any big deal. If it were that important Jesus and apostle Paul would have given instructions on it. Both taught numerous topics bothering on family life, Christian life, government etc but almost nothing on tithing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by Umbrateeth04: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
BigCowHornn:

My brother practice what please as will I
typographical error as a result of a comatose dead brain cells๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mad maddo maddest...I go serve you your breakfast just the way you want it..your delicious sisterfires poop๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by DrDeuce: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
This man again.
Re: The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze by DrDeuce: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
This man again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / 7 Main Steps To Salvation / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.