Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February (22351 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / Bola Tinubu At NEGD Question & Answer Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by asatemple(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by ghiloman28(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hope this your poll will turn out to real vote on 25th Feb
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Let me know who the real Jagaban of Africa is,
Though, this is my first time of doing this.

Let LIKE represent Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso

Let SHARE represent only Peter Obi.

If you're for Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso please hit the LIKE button.

If you're for Peter Obi, please hit the SHARE button.

I purposely put SHARE for Peter Obi.
And LIKE for others.
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by jahsharon: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jalinspy:
We all know that Tinubu will run away as usual. Expect his urchins to defend his absence as usual.

The Lion does not sit with Dogs and Baboons.

Emilokan Tinubu the Lion of Bordillion will never sit with Dogs and Cats

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Dave2011: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
jahsharon:

The Lion does not sit with Dogs and Baboons.

Emilokan Tinubu the Lion of Bordillion will never sit with Dogs and Cats

He certainly will be busy somewhere changing his adult diapers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Naijanascam: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
southpole:
Tinubu may be on his way to the debate center

He is in a town hall meeting in kebi state.......
No Disturb grin grin.... asking them to take their PVC on the 25th January and vote for president
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by madjune(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
I really wonder how Tinubu became Governor of Lagos State in the first place.

Was there even a debate then?

This shouldn't be a tribal thing o, but in this 21st century, real development and progress can only happen to the people when led by a truly cerebral mind.

Tinubu just doesn't have it.

This man had better find something else and do than wish to shortchange the Nigerian people with his myopic vison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Mrmb: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Let me know who the real Jagaban of Africa is,
Though, this is my first time of doing this.

Let LIKE represent Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso

Let SHARE represent only Peter Obi.

If you're for Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso please hit the LIKE button.

If you're for Peter Obi, please hit the SHARE button.

I purposely put SHARE for Peter Obi.
And LIKE for others.

Everyone knows the online President na, nobody is disputing his online presidency.... Na Nigerian president be Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.....
Online presidency for obi

Nigerian presidency for Tinubu......
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by galaxy2020(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hope the shaky shaky presidential candidate is participating? grin
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Okorosemeka: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibkhaleel001:
Democracy is a game of number. The minority will have their say but majority will have their way....the North will always decide...while the igbos will always decide online...shegu inyamurai
with so many years that you people have your way in Nigeria what do you have to show for it?highest percentage of out of school children,high poverty,insecurity, illiteracy,drugs abuse,etc,the fact is that PO is coming to save you people from your elites that has used ignorance and illiteracy as a weapon to keep the northern region under their political control,imagine a so called PHd candidate saying on national television that 90% of his supporters are not on social media,is that not an insult to the collective intelligence of the northern people,keep on deceiving yourself if you think the Igbo man is your problem,he is not,your problem is from your own people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by galaxy2020(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Obi should never debate with any vice presidential candidate, Datti can stand in for him.
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wonder how some people try to defend tinubu, it seems ridiculous. I fear such people and now question their sound judgement in other areas of life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Manna5050: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibkhaleel001:
Democracy is a game of number. The minority will have their say but majority will have their way....the North will always decide...while the igbos will always decide online...shegu inyamurai
Yoruba moslems spotted, go and check on your pay master if his pampers are filled up
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Manna5050: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
As a card carrying member of Apc, please don't reenforce failure, Apc government has failed Nigerians. This is my candid advice to Nigerian people

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by donbrowser(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
If Tinubu attend this function, I will break my left finger and post it on my WhatsApp status....

Gimme your number πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Sukersoc: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Now live on AIT
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by gmo10(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
No be lie

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by mightiersa: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jalinspy:
We all know that Tinubu will run away as usual. Expect his urchins to defend his absence as usual.

He was there yesterday. Take a time to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Solocoin: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's only he that have something in his brain to offer that can attend a debate. Those who don't have keep running away. Even to sign Peace Accord. They ran away thinking there will be question and answer section πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by ogashman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu is on his way to the debate.... Our car just passed him now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by mightiersa: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
If Tinubu attend this function, I will break my left finger and post it on my WhatsApp status....

Are you a man or woman of your words?

Here is the link to where Tinubu attended and delivered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Allisgud: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Who want to bet tinubu will come
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by CaptainFM1: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
floret23:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also purnish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Baddest combination
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Antivirus92(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
BETKING ODDS...

Peter Obi to attend ...1.08

Atiku to attend or send a delegate.....105

Tinubu to attend or send a delegate.....3000
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by uniqueric(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
chudez0147:
Is it workerholic or walkerholic ?? Someone please help..
this next president of Nigeria no dey tire !
workaholic
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by Abudat(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Peter Obi should not attend if APC and PDP candidates do not attend. It's useless if the send there vice then send ur own vice too
that's the best place to market himself
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by snowball11(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Baba ALLOCATOR aka Baba CHATTAM HOUSE will be conspicuously missing at the debate! grin
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by 123papas(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
He said debate not interactive session

mightiersa:

Are you a man or woman of your words?

Here is the link to where Tinubu attended and delivered.

Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by chudez0147(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
uniqueric:
workaholic
God bless you!
Re: Peter Obi Participates In The NEGD Presidential Debate, 12th February by moneyissweet(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
And your life is better than that of Igbos.

You need help.

Ibkhaleel001:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.